Starting from Monday 22nd of June, SoK has implemented the following:
- If you leave the clan and wish to rejoin at any time in the future you must fill out a completely different application form as well as go through a 5 day poll where you must receive 80% of Yes votes- That's 4/5 votes as a Yes.
Anyone who receives 20% no votes will be automatically declined and can reapply in 3 months after their first application.
This only applies to people who LEAVE US FOR ANOTHER CLAN.
If you were kicked for inactivity and you're NOT an old school SoK member, please use this Application Form.
If you are an old school member of SoK and left or was kicked due to inactivity please proceed to make a Full Member Application - You have already proven yourself worthy of trial member and do not need to do it again.
Old School = In the clan from 2004 - 2006 for an extended period of time.
Here is the application form:
1) What is your Runescape name?
2) Why did you leave SoK?
3a) Please provide a screenshot of your F2P pking supplies.
3b) Please provide a screenshot of you in TeamSpeak 3 and #clan-sok in irc.
4) List all your previous clans as well as why you are no longer in them:
5) Which 2 SOK members has referred you to our clan? Make sure they post in your application to vouch for you. If you have none, you will be automatically declined. They must post on your application to vouch for you - One of them must be a staff member.
6) Why do you want to return to SoK? [give a reason why you want to join and use fluent English.]
7) Are there any unresolved issues that remain between you and any members in the clan?
8) Why should we accept you back into SoK? [give a reason why you want to join back- Do not copy and paste or repeat your answer for 6). Use fluent English.]
- If your 2 referrals do not post on your application to vouch for you within 7 days, you will be automatically declined.
- One of your referrals must be a member of staff (trial staff do not count) and the remaining MUST be Full Members. No trial members can be used as referrals for ex-SoK applicants.
- Anyone who votes "No" will not be required to explain why.
Reminder: As opposed to normal trial member applicants, you only have 5 DAYS to fulfil the above reqs before being reaccepted.
IF YOU ARE DECLINED OR YOUR APPLICATION IS UNSUCCESSFUL, YOU MUST REAPPLY AGAIN.
If you have any questions contact me directly or a senior member of staff.