|Welcome to pRO Chaos Guild. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|How to play DOTA in PLDT Bnet; Simple Instructions on How to Install|
|Topic Started: Dec 7 2006, 11:33 AM (1,619 Views)|
|Ender||Dec 7 2006, 11:33 AM Post #1|
Emotion Is My MiddlenameŽ
Warcraft 3 Philippine Fast Online 24 Hours Server
DOTA Server for PLDTPLAY Now ONLINE!
Frozen Throne 1.20D or 1.20E version
Simple Instructions on How to Connect To and Play On the PLDT Play Server :
* This tutorial assumes that you already have Warcraft III Reign Of Chaos along with the Frozen Throne expansion installed on your computer.
Step 1. Make sure that you have the latest patch from Blizzard installed (current version is 1.20e).
- To upgrade from version 1.20d to 1.20e :
Download and run the patch from HERE.
If you have an older version than 1.20d, download and run the patch from HERE.
Step 2. Download the loader HERE. This compressed file contains the files w3lh.dll and w3l.exe.
- Extract w3lh.dll and w3l.exe to your Warcraft III folder/directory (ex. C:\Program Files\Warcraft III).
Step 3. If you don't have a Battlenet Gateway Editor yet, you can download it HERE.
- Copy the Gateway Editor to your Warcraft III folder/directory (ex. C:\Program Files\Warcraft III).
*Filename of the gateway editor is BNGatewayEditor.exe
- Open you Warcraft III folder / directory and double click on the gateway editor. At the bottom of the window that appears you will see three tabs (StarCraft, Diablo2/Diablo2Exp, WarCraft3). Select the WarCraft3 tab. Click on the Add Gateway button and input these details :
Name : PLDT Play
Zone : 0
IP : 184.108.40.206
- Click OK. You will see that PLDT Play is added to the list of available gateways. Select PLDT Play and click on the Set to Chosen Gateway button.
Congratulations! That's it! You've just set up a connection to the PLDT Play PvPGN server where you can play DoTA, War3, Hero Siege, Tower Defense, etc. with other Filipino players.
To Play: Open your Warcraft III folder / directory (ex. C:\Program Files\Warcraft III) and look for the file w3l.exe - the one with an ACID icon. Double click on it to run Warcraft III. Click on Battle.net and create (for first time users) OR login with your account. Enjoy!
|Ender||Dec 7 2006, 02:17 PM Post #2|
Emotion Is My MiddlenameŽ
|[Moderator]Riean'||Dec 7 2006, 02:51 PM Post #3|
~ Angel From Hell ~
|anu yan prng GG client? ma lag ba|?|
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Technology · Next Topic »|