Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to pRO Chaos Guild. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DOTA hero guide and item listings; For Newbies, Pro's and everyone else ^_^
Topic Started: Apr 11 2006, 02:44 PM (149,147 Views)
myfinalsummer
Member Avatar
Love Is The Slowest Form Of Suicide...
Thread made specially for DOTA... you can find builds, item guide and stategies... feel free to post comments, suggestions, opinions and criticism... i will gladly accept positive and negative opinions... :D

FIRST HERO:
Pudge, the Butcher (personal favorite)
Posted Image

After droppiing out from high school for being fat and ugly, Pudge was often the target of pranks and jokes. He swore revenge for all those who ridiculed him when he was in high school. Lich found enormous potential in him and invited him to join the Scourge. Now Pudge hunts down Heroes with his hook and foul stench.

Posted Image
Meat Hook
Launches a bloody hook at a unit or location. The hook will snag the first target encounters, dealing damage then dragging the victim back to the Butcher.

Mana Cost: Always 140
Damage/Range: 1[100/250] 2[200/500] 3[300/750] 4[400/1000]

Posted Image
Rot
Pudge releases the disease and filth inside of him, dealing intense damage to surrounding enemies while hurting Pudge as well.

This spell costs health instead of mana and has no cooldown.
Damage: 1[25] 2[50] 3[75] 4[100]

Posted Image
Flesh Heap
Pudge is made of innumerable rotting corpses, giving him extra protection against spells as well as the chance to add more to his bulk.

Passive ability, no mana cost.
Plus to Strength for Creeps/Heroes/Spell Reduction: 1[.03/.3/4%] 2[.06/.6/8%] 3[.09/.9/12%] 4[.12/1.2/16%]

Posted Image
Dismember
Dismember

Chows down on a target, causing excruciating pain. Lasts 3 seconds.

Mana Costs: 1[100] 2[130] 3[170]
Damage (Per Second): 1[75] 2[125] 3[175]

Pudge skill build per level:
1. meat hook
2. rot
3. meat hook
4. rot
5. meat hook
6. dismember
7. meat hook
8. rot
9. rot
10. flesh heap
11. dismember
12. flesh heap
13. flesh heap
14. flesh heap
15. attribute bonus
16. dismember
17~25 attribute bonus

why rot so early and not flesh heap?!?! coz rot has slow in an area and 100 dmg per sec. also good for farming. besides, you wont be able to kill that many heroes and creeps until mid or late game. always go for solo lane, best lane for pudge is lower lane for scourge or upper lane for sentinel... tip for last hit with pudge, if you happen to miss the last hit on a creep, just tap "R" (rot) and boom +50 gold..at level 5, you can go for kill w/ 750 range meat hook... best lvl to go for first blood is lvl 5~lvl 7.. after lvl 7 buy your item and now you can be switching lanes and start eating up heroes... always pick on nukers like SK, Lich, etc. and late game heroes like Magina, Medusa, Doom Bringer etc...

Pudge item build:
Early game (level 1 to 7):
Ring of Regeneration
Posted Image
Lesser Clarity Potions (kung ilan ang madadala mo)
Posted Image

Mid Game (level 8 to 15)
Ring of Health
Posted Image
Void Stone
Posted Image
equals Perseverance (duh!!)
Posted Image
Boots of Speed
Posted Image
and lots of Lesser Clarity Potion
Posted Image

Late Game (level 16 to 25)
Heart of Tarasque
Posted Image
Aegis of the Immortal
Posted Image

Optional End Game Items for Pudge:
Dagon (why, ewan ko.. i've tried it and effective sya since habang nag ddismember ka pwede ka pang gumamit ng Dagon for added dmg, besyds may added mana yan coz of +10 int)
Posted Image

Linken's Sphere (ginagamit lng to pag may stunner, or Soul Keeper kang kalaban)
Posted Image

Radiance (pang farm, it adds +40 dmg plus ung skill na Rot w/c has +100 dmg per second.. pwede mong tangkehin ang 1 wave ng creep using this /no1)
Posted Image

Hero Counters:
Terrorblade, Soul Keeper
Posted Image
lam nyo n reason... even if macombo mo sya, ure jst 1 sunder away... pag may mo sya be sure to have a linken sphere... eventhough tumatagos ang sunder sa linken u'll still have most of ure health... and dahil madali mag cool down ang skills ni pudge u can hook-rot-dismember him for another time and kill him for sure...

Centaur Bradwarden, Centaur Warchief
Posted Image
very huge hp... hirap patumbahin nito when he reaches lvl 16... plus, he has that skill that has return melee damage...

Medusa, Gorgon
Posted Image
just like Bradwarden, very huge hp because of Mana Shield... u'll have to chomp on her twice just to kill her...

as for other heroes, i dont see any other threats to pudge when im using him... if you know how to farm properly and spot weak heroes and anticipate gangbangs u'll do pretty well... as for me, pag gamit ko c pudge i dominate sa mid and late game... it's how u use the hero...

Hooking Tips:
Since wala ako screen shots, paliwanag ko nlng kung paano i-maximize ang meathook ni pudge...
1. Never point directly at the hero. Always anticipate if he's coming or going.
2. Position yourself in places where you can avoid being gangbanged. (Ex. Above cliffs, behind trees etc.)
3. Anticipate the cast delay and the position where the hero is going. kahit may euls pa yan or whatever 1000 ang distance ng hook mo... even if may blink pa yun kung magaling ka mag anticipate mahuhuli mo un...
4. this is the most important part. always think na ikaw ung hero na hinahabol ni pudge n kanyang meathook. put yourself in the position of your opponent. that way maaanticipate mo galaw nya. Practice, observe and anticipate. /no1

actually, di pa tapos dami ko pa gusto ilagay pero i dont have that much resources. and inaantok n rin ako..
Pudge guide, completed. :D :yahoo:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

-123-
Member Avatar
watch me explode.
wOw. pudge guide /heh
nice guide.. parang ung kay Capt. Hook pudge guide dati sa dota-allstars.com
w/ matching pics at screenies.

@ skills
ok naman.
hook-rot-dismember combo @ lvel 7
@ lvel 7, maghunt na ng mga int nukers like rylai, lich, krob, lion, pugna
sure kill agad sa hook-rot-dsmember combo. /heh

@ items
ok din.
dati sa 6.12b, derecho aegis ang mga pudge /heh
i prefer din na boots of travel para sa rot chase sa mga hero
ok din kung 2 pcs din na HoT,
imagine 2 HoT + 100+ str dahil sa flesh heap. mga 5k+ hp ni pudge. /heh

and bkb also.. para sa mga nukers baka sakali..

@ hero counters
add mo cna
KOTL dahil sa mana leak @ lvel 4, ubos sp mo d2
Soulkeeper = sunder
Ursa Warrior = dahil sa sneak attack, overpower combo
centaur warchief = uber hp mas malaki pa sau, stun
doom bringer, pag na doom ka nito habang naka rot ka.. FATAY..

question po.
does Flesh heap and aegis stack?

pagkakaalam ko kc, aegis only stack with fleshheap if you learn fleshheap after getting aegis. (hirap i tagalog) /heh

hehehe un lang /heh
nice guide tol keep it up :clapping:

van.allen
Member Avatar
hate me, detest me
sa tingin ko aegis and flesh heap stacks.

sa item build i would pref bfury for extra dmg/regen at for farming purposes narin

Sumpit
Member Avatar
HA HA HA
myfinalsummer
Apr 11 2006, 02:44 PM
why rot so early and not flesh heap?!?! coz rot has slow in an area and 100 dmg per sec. also good for farming. besides, you wont be able to kill that many heroes and creeps until mid or late game. always go for solo lane, best lane for pudge is lower lane for scourge or upper lane for sentinel... tip for last hit with pudge, if you happen to miss the last hit on a creep, just tap "R" (rot) and boom +50 gold..at level 5, you can go for kill w/ 750 range meat hook... best lvl to go for first blood is lvl 5~lvl 7.. after lvl 7 buy your item and now you can be switching lanes and start eating up heroes... always pick on nukers like SK, Lich, etc. and late game heroes like Magina, Medusa, Doom Bringer etc...

I don't think pudge is meant for late game killing...

Yung main combo kc ni pudge...

Meathoook + Dismember + Rot + A few additional hits = only does about 1,200+ dmg or so, not taking into consideration if may eul or stun ung na dismember mo...

So if late game mo gagawin to hi-hp + if ever naka may makapag aegis na sa opponents useless na cia...

For me, Pudge dominates early or he doesn't dominate at all...

Opinion lng po...

:good:

Krist
Member Avatar
gay po me ... ?
van.allen
Apr 12 2006, 03:48 AM

sa item build i would pref bfury for extra dmg/regen at for farming purposes narin

Yes, they do stack. With deminishing returns. :crazy:

@ Sumpit

Pudge was meant to be strong in starting til mid game, that's how pudge works

:db: I could say he's a good late game player too, unless na di sya makahero kill.

:rofl:

Krist
Member Avatar
gay po me ... ?
Err, add ko lang, sa range ni pudge, di mahirap mang harass. I mean, 1000 ata yung range ng level 4 meathook.

Another way of using him is approaching the enemy then activate rot. Doing this I'm pretty sure di na mag mimiss meathook mo :db:

/no1

bianca
Member Avatar
Poporing
:clapping: ang galing ha :clapping:

Sumpit
Member Avatar
HA HA HA
Anatole
Apr 12 2006, 07:46 AM
van.allen
Apr 12 2006, 03:48 AM

Yes, they do stack. With deminishing returns. :crazy:

@ Sumpit

Pudge was meant to be strong in starting til mid game, that's how pudge works

:db: I could say he's a good late game player too, unless na di sya makahero kill.

:rofl:

My point exactly...

He need to dominate and kill heroes early...

^mitz
Stainer
wow nice Guide :good: may guide na ako kay Pudge

-ty :acute:

myfinalsummer
Member Avatar
thanks sa mga nagpost ng comments.. di ko parin ma update ung guide kay pudge... im still here at pampangga kase 4 d rest of the holy week and i left all my notes at home... andun lahat ng details sa lahat ng heroes...

K Dash
Member Avatar
Plasma (Blue)
^awts nasa pampanga ka pala bro.. taga-pampanga ako !! haha :lol:

@TOPIC
hindi ako magaling gumamit ng pudge.. hehe nice guide, try ko subukan.. /no1

nyorkkk Kim Tae Hee `
Member Avatar
07'fraNces'07
c fudge! lakas yan... dpende sa nagamit..

bsta lam ko favorite nyang kill c kardel...

hahahaha

myfinalsummer
Member Avatar
ei guys.. im back here in manila na.. i'll be updating this later... pahinga muna sa travel... anyways, i kept notes on all your comments and will reply on them as soon as i update this... thanks anyways... /thx

iani
Member Avatar
Rafflesia
aw... kainis pudgy...
srap nya patayin gmit luna... /gg
pro equal lng cla...
dati ngyari skin...
meathook den rot den dismember...
buhay pa me kya ng-eclipse and lucent me...
takbo kmi preho pula buhay... around 10%
mdalas ngyayari skin un...

i3!!!
Member Avatar
Chaos Unleashed
favorite ko din c Pudge eh... kaso pag d ka sanay kay Pudge mahihirapan ka gmitin ung Meat Hook... pero pag naka hook ka nmn sobrang lkas... lalo na pag na hook mo ung kalaban mlapit sa mga kakampi mo.. /no1

killer_paolo
Member Avatar
Rafflesia
MGA EXPERTS PKIGAWA NMN PO NG GUIDE ANG MGA HERO N INT ANG BUILD UNG KGYA KAY MYFINALSUMMER ANG STYLE........PLS MAPA SENTINEL O SCOURGE K MN PLS! LALO N SA ENIGMA N YN /heh DI AKO MRUNNG EH /pif

.gabitay.
Poporing
paborito ko si sven

da best ang GS!

pede na rin ang SK at Naix

-123-
Member Avatar
watch me explode.
hehe.. hirs my 1st pugna guide.. hope u like it.. sory sa english ko /heh

Posted Image Pugna the Oblivion

I. Intoduction
II. Hero Stats
III. Hero's Pros and Cons
IV. Hero Skills
V. Skill Build
VI. Hero Items
VII. Useful Items
VIII. Strategies
IX. Easy Preys
X. Worst Enemies
XI. Opinions

"Forcefully raised from the dead with a little memory of his former self, Pugna is truly a terrible sight to behold. Retaining necromantic magic, this shamble of bones finds sadistic pleasure in temporarly sending his enemies into a tormented dimension and greeting their return with a blast of unholy energy. Those who survived the encounter with the horror often tell tales fearful eyes on how the Oblivion literally drains life from his enemies, giving him a brief, but satisfying taste of the living."

HERO STATS
Range: 600 | | Move Speed: 315 | Primary: INT
Str: 17 + 1.45 | Agi: 16 + 1 | Int: 26 + 4
Damage: 45 - 53 | HP: 473 | Mana: 338
HP Regen: 0.76 | Mana Regen: 1.05
Attack Speed: 1.43 (+ 16% IAS) | Armor: 1.2

PUGNA'S PRO'S and CONS
PROS
Good Farmer with his Nether Blast Skill @ 320 damage AOE
Good Harrasser early game 600 range and 315 mspd can chase heros
Fast Runner @ 315 movement speed w/out boots
High Mana Pool
High Int Hero 26 int @ level 1
His Skill Decrepify can easily disable normal attacking heros for 5 ecs
His Skill Nether Ward can unleash high damage depending on mana used.
His Skill Life Drain can save ur life @ 225 hp per sec.
Few INT heros will fear or takot mag cast ng spell sau pag nandyan ang ward mo.

CONS
Very Low HP early game 400+ hp @ lvel 1
Very Low Armor.. 1 armor @ level 1
Can be easily killed by bash, stun skilled heros
His skills can be easily countered by Linken Sphere. (decre, LP)

HERO SKILLS
Posted Image Nether Blast

Creates a blast of exploding pulses from the Nether Plane, dealing damage to units and buildings.
2 seconds casting time.

Level 1 - Deals 100 damage to units in an area.
Level 2 - Deals 175 damage to units in an area.
Level 3 - Deals 250 damage to units in an area.
Level 4 - Deals 325 damage to units in an area.
Mana Cost: 85/ 105/ 125/ 145
Cooldown: 5

"very usefull skill against creeps, mabilis ang cooldown, magandang finisher sa tower @ 100 damage @ level 4, the usual combo decrepify and a quick "B" nether blast on heros can deal as much 450+ damage if used properly"

Posted Image Decrepify
Pugna casts a powerful banishing magic on another unit. The unit is sent to the ethereal plane for a small period of time, reducing its movement speed by 50% and rendering it unable to attack. It takes 40% extra damage from spells.

Level 1 - 13 seconds cooldown, lasts 2 seconds.
Level 2 - 11 seconds cooldown, lasts 2.5 seconds.
Level 3 - 9 seconds cooldown, lasts 3 seconds.
Level 4 - 7 seconds cooldown, lasts 3.5 seconds.
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 13/ 11/ 9/ 7

"very useful skill that can turn Normal attacking heros useless or hindi maka attack sau for 4 secs, very useful din sa mga allies na int nukers din like Lich , CM,
Krobelus. and the usual combo.. decrepify + blast + dagon.
imagine decrepify + dagon 5 @ 800 damage = around 1100+ damage"

Posted Image Nether Ward
Summons a Nether Ward that prevents enemy heroes from regenerating mana and can cast Mana Flare, which deals damage to enemy heroes as they cast spells.
Lasts 25 seconds.
Level 1 - Summons a 100HP ward that suppresses the enemies' spellcasting abilities. Passively reduces the enemies' mana regeneration by 150%, and can cast Mana Flare which deals 0.75 times damage to any unit that casts a spell per mana spent. Has an AoE of 700.
Level 2 - Summons a 200HP ward that suppresses the enemies' spellcasting abilities. Passively reduces the enemies' mana regeneration by 300% and can cast Mana Flare which deals 1 times damage to any unit that casts a spell per mana spent. Has an AoE of 1000.
Level 3 - Summons a 300HP ward that suppresses the enemies' spellcasting abilities. Passively reduces the enemies' mana regeneration by 450% and can cast Mana Flare which deals 1.25 times damage to any unit that casts a spell per mana spent. Has an AoE of 1300.
Level 4 - Summons a 400HP ward that suppresses the enemies' spellcasting abilities. Passively reduces the enemies' mana regeneration by 600% and can cast Mana Flare which deals 1.5 times damage to any unit that casts a spell per mana spent. Has an AoE of 1600.
Mana Cost: 80.
Cooldown: 30

"haha, cguro eto na ung pinaka-nakakainis na skill ni Pugna, lalo na sa mga nukers na sina Rylai, Lina, Shaman, Lich, Krob, " matatakot silang mag cast ng mg ulti nila sa harap mo pag nandyan ung ward @ 4" lalo pang nakakainis ito sa mga low int karakters.. makikita mo nlang ang mana mo na pababa ng pababa (Morbid at status bar"
imagine pag nag cast ng Laguna Blade 3 si Lina @ 600 mana = the ward can deal as much 900 damage sa kanya.. kahit cguro searing arrows ni Clinks nde patatawadin nito /heh"
mas magandang rin itago mo ung ward mo sa mga gilid gilid para hindi makita ng kalaban o sirain nila ito.. maganda cguro ilagay mo sa tabi ng mga puno hehe."

Posted Image
Life Drain

Pugna summons a very powerful draining magic that absorbs the life essence of an enemy unit.
Lasts 9 seconds.
Channeling Spell
Level 1 - 95 (170 with Scepter) hit point drain per second.
Level 2 - 140 (200 with Scepter) hit point drain per second.
Level 3 - 185 (300 with Scepter) hit point drain per second.

Mana Cost: 125/ 175/ 225
Cooldown: 20

"with this skill makakatipid ka na ng oras sa pagbabalik balik sa fountain para mag paheal hehe.. ok din i combo w/ decrepify + life drain, slow ang kalaban + sipsip ka /heh" ok ding finisher sa mga tatakas na wala ng life, kahit 2 secs ka lang mahigopan ni pugna, anlaki ng makukuha /heh (225 hp per sec w/ aghanims)"

SKILL BUILD
Level 1 Nether Blast Level 1
Level 2 - Decrepify Level 1
Level 3 - Nether Blast Level 2
Level 4 - Decrepify Level 2
Level 5 - Nether Blast Level 3
Level 6 Drain Life Level 1
Level 7 - Nether Blast Level 4
Level 8 - Decrepify Level 3
Level 9 - Decrepify Level 4
Level 10 Nether Ward Level 1
Level 11 - Drain Life Level 2
Level 12 - Nether Ward Level 2
Level 13 - Nether Ward Level 3
Level 14 - Nether Ward Level 4
Level 15 - Stats
Level 16 - Drain Life Level 3
Levels 17-25 Stats

" Pugna @ level 7 cguro kaya ng makapatay w/ his combo "decrepify+blast+dagon" and blast @ level 4 early game kaya mo ng maka sira or maka-last hit ng tower with his 100damage sa building.. timing lang po ang kailangan, pag palagay natin nasa 110 nalang ang life ng tower.. then may creeps ka na aatak sa tower.. i "B" mo na agad sa tower baka makuha pa ng creeps ung gold /heh"

HERO ITEMS
"in my opinion, may kanya kanya po tau ng build up ng items kada hero, cguroy mas gs2 ni ganito ung ganyan, or ung isa iba nman.. hehe ang ilalagay ko rito na items ay based from my expriences in game.. /heh"

"kung 5on5 ang laban ito po ung mga prefered/suggested items ko"
Early Game
Posted Image Ring of Regeneration @ 375 gold, Iron Wood Branch 2 pcs @ 57 gold ea.
Posted Image Boots of Speed @ 500gold
Posted Image+Posted Image=Posted Image
Sobi Mask 320gold + Ring of Protection 175 gold = Ring of Basilus
+3 to armor, +65 brilliance arua +6 damage.. = try mo kunin ito dahil masusuport nito ang lack of armor and sp regen mo early game.. ok din ito pang push dahil sa +3 aura nito sa creeps..
Pag naka farm ka, last hit sa creeps, or hero kill or team kill early game sa mga cocky players na sugod ng sugod or greedy.. try to Support ur hp
Posted Image
Point Booster @ 1200 gold

MID GAME and LATE GAME ITEMS
try to buy Dagon 1
Posted Image+Posted Image=Posted Image
Staff @ 1000 gold, Blade @ 650 and Recipe @ 1350 gold
"i upgrade mo nalang late game ung dagon mo for further damage ng dagon mo 400 to 800 damage ang kayang abutin"

then try to buy Euls Scepter of Divinity( 6 charge ng cyclone)
Posted Image+
Posted Image+Posted Image =Posted Image
Staff 1000 gold, Robe 450 gold, Void Stone 900 gold
" magagamit mo ito pang takas sa mga humahabol sau, pang habol sa mga tatakas, pang disable sa mga channeling spells ng kalaban like Sandking's Epicenter, at requirement din ito sa Guinsoo i suggest to buy this 1st kesa sa oblivion staff"

Posted Image+Posted Image+Posted Image= Posted Image
Quarterstaff 1150 gold, Robe 450, Mask 325 = Oblivion staff

then try to build Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse recipe: 900 gold
Posted Image
Posted Image= Posted Image

+150% Mana Regeneration
+25 Intellegence
+35 Damage
Activate: Polymorph
3 Second Duration
23 Second Cooldown 100 Mana Cost

" sheepstick, the great disabler item sa dota, can turn hero to sheeps for 3 secs..
magagamit mo ito pang disable sa kalaban and etc.. sa 3 secs maraming mangyayari.."

then try to build Soul booster para sa Aghanims mo
Posted Image+Posted Image+Posted Image= Posted Image
Vitality 1100 gold, Energy Booster, Point 1200 gold

Optional na itong Aghanims, masyadong mahal ung 2900 gold
Aghanims Scepter para lumakas ang ulti ni pugna..
Posted Image+Posted Image= Posted Image
" from 185 per sec to 225 per sec /heh"

SOME USEFUL ITEMS
hehe post ko d2 ung mga items na useful kay Pugna as well sa mga teammates niya..
1. Mekanism
try to get headress in early game para sa stat regen boost nito then later ung neher buck naman..
Posted Image+
Posted Image = Posted Image
Mekansm = +5 to stats, + 5 armor, +3 hp regen aura at ung +2 armor and 250 heal spell"
" very useful ito pag nag ppush kayu sa tower ng kalaban, at pag may mamatay na..heal.. ok din ito sa chain frost ni lich.. heal lang kau.. bawin na agad ung hp"

2. Linken Sphere

Posted Image

Perseverance (1800g) + Ultimate Orb (2300) = Linken Sphere (1500g)
+15 all stats, +6 hp regen, +150% mana regen, spell negation..

"ok din na gamit itong linken sphere.. anti storm bold,mana burn, mana leak, mana void, Shadow strike, frost nova, hehe ang dami pa pang iba, useful din ito habang nag lilife drain ka sa kalaban nde ka masstun ng mga skills etc."

3. Necronomicron = ( optional )
Activated (50 mana, 90 sec cooldown): Raise dead, summons 1 Necronomicon Archer and a Necronomicon Warrior for 35 seconds. Can be upgraded by repurchasing the Recipe Scroll
Archer = endurance aura, mana burn :D
Warrior = mana Break attack, suicide @ 600 damage

Posted Image

" ok din na gamit itong necrnomicron, suicide, mana break, mana burn skills nito pero napaka hirap ding controlin ung mga warriors mo.. + ikaw pa /heh

4. Power treads
Posted Image

"ok din na gamit ito ni pugna, prang fast attacker din si pugna eh, + ms pa na dagdag nito mas ok lalo 375 mspd with treads"

5. Dagger of Escape
Posted Image

" useful din ito, pang takas kung sakali at pang habol"

6. Town Portal
Posted Image

"baka sakaling hi-nu hunt ka ng kalaban, at i gagang bang ka, better na magtago ka sa gilid gilid ng puno at mag TP pauwi hehehe /heh"

7. Chicken
Posted Image
" ang LBC mo sa fountain /heh"

GAME and KILLING STRATEGIES

In early game just farrm farm, pra mag kapera at masurpothan ung hp sp mo pag mag hhero kill ka na..

Use Nether Blast sa tower pag 100 nalang ang life ng tower pra sau ung gold para sa extra gold and harrasment

If kalaban mo sa lane is nuker like lina, lion, lich, qop, shaman, better put up a
ward early para mainis cia at mailang kung gagamit pa cia ng skills

Pick on heros na mababa ang hp like some int agi heros like Slayer, Zeus, Mortred, Faceless Void, Enchantress, Soul Keeper, Anti Mage, Medusa, Weaver, sila ung i kill mo ng i kill pra hindi yumaman late game.. just use decrep+ blast dagon combo)

In 5on5 battles pag mag ppush na or sisirain ung tower,better put up Nether Ward sa gilid or sa tagong lugar na aabot dun sa mga ngdedef sa tower 1600 range, kung mag cast man cla ng skill may bwas agad cla.. kung lalaban cla better pick ung magiging threat sa laban like Mortred, Lich, etc..

Better stay back ng konti sa mga kakampi mo na tanker like sven, skel king para sila ung kumuha ng damage at ikaw ung baback up or ki kill sa kalaban.

kung kaya mong mag backstab ng kalaban, better na mag plan ka ng back up plan kung sakaling buhay pa cia or lalaban cia etc etc.

try putting observer wards sa mga most common back stab places like sa mga gubat, sa labasan ng runes, para malaman mo ung galaw ng kalaban and their plans. observer wards cost around 200+ gold 3 charges

if ur tower is below 10% hp, around 130 hp below.. try mo sirain ng normal attack mo, para hindi makuha ng kalaban ang pera ng tower nyo.

mag creeps denying kung may spare time sa battle field, para hindi masyado makapera ung kalaban na ka-lane mo

harrass early game sa ka-lane mo na melee, para mainis at bumalik sa fountain
or sa mga short range attackers..

Use hex sa mga ulti ng heros na may cast time pa like sandkings epi, rylai's freezing fild, enigmas blackhole etc etc.

Kung may igagang bang na hero or hinahabol better na mag-advance ka ng lakad or pag gamit ng skills may delay kc ung blast @ 2 secs.

EASY PREY
Posted Image Zeus
( nether ward lang ang katapat ng lokong ito, slow mspd pa cia )

Posted Image Mortred
(easy kill cia early game.. low hp, normal attacker, pero deadly in late game ito)

Posted Image
(low hp hero, umaasa lang sa impetus, heal butterfly, kayang kaya mo ito)

WORST ENEMIES
Posted Image - Keeper of the Light..
(itong matandang ito.. nakaka bwisit lang sa una dahil sa charge skill nya and Mana Leak, mas mabuting iwas iwasan muna cia early game)
Posted Image Anti Mage
( lalo na itong kumag na ito, pag naka 2 na basher na,, nang huhunt na ito.. then ingat ka sa kanya pag low ang mana baka ma mana void ka /heh"
Posted Image Sven
(eto ren si gundam, pag marami sp nito, mahirap na stun chase ka nito +god strenght)
Posted Image Slardar
(itong shokoy na ito, mahirap din makalaban, i aamplify ka nito para -15 armor, then may bash skill cia, + ung stun skill nya then may sprint skill pa cia para sa takbuhan)
Posted Image Doom Bringer
( ung doom skill nyay masakit.. at hindi ka ren makakacast ng spell pag na doom ka )
Posted Image Naix
( ung avatar skill nyay isa pang nakakainis.. useless ka na pagdating sa kanya.. better na iwasan mo cia or mag TP ka pauuwi)

hehe /heh kung may opinion po kayo or tanong.. feel free to comment.
im open for suggestions n comments hehe un lang po.. ty

K Dash
Member Avatar
Plasma (Blue)
nice guide.. lakas talaga si Pugna.. pero mejo nahihirapan ako dumiskarte sa paggamit ng LifeDrain.. /heh

myfinalsummer
Member Avatar
@all
natapos ko n ung guide kay pudge... thanks sa mga nag comment... /thx
@-123-
nice guide... di ko masyado nilalagyan ng dagon c pugna... dami na msyado skills..

@itachi
sorry fafs... nsa san fernando ako ntong holy week... sa hauz ng relatives ng tropa ko...

@killer_paolo
sure.. gagwin kong next project yang c enigma... /no1

@anatole
di nga nagsstack ung aegis with flesh heap pero ang nangyayari ay ganto... if you're targeted by a magic attack, flesh heap filters the 15% while aegis filters another 15% from the attack... we'll that's what read from dota portal... just like the ring of protection... in early game, the use 3 rings of protection to be immune to creep attacks that's 90% attack reduction... and i've tried and tested the ring of protection thing... that's how flesh heap and aegis works too... /no1

@anyone else
sorry, di ko na makita ung mga last post eh... gusto ko sana magbigay ng reply sa mga queries nyo... anyways, thanks for the comments...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Gaming · Next Topic »
Add Reply