Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

***. ......"www.Paranormal-lincs.co.uk", " Paranormal lincs ","paranormal-links "," Paranormal-lincs /midlands"," Britains got ghosts(BGG)","GHOST AID" all other variations of that name and the Paranormal-lincs logo are registered trademarks and cannot be used worldwide without express written permission from Paul Drake(owner)(founder)Email info_paranormal@btinternet.com...***

***..... Paranormal investigations are free with PARANORMAL-LINCS.... "we never CHARGE we never PAY"..We are taking bookings for 2015. for information please use contact form..".... . ***

Welcome to Paranormal-lincs. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Happy new year
Topic Started: Dec 31 2014, 02:14 AM (152 Views)
cathode
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
To all i would like to wish a very happy new year may 2015 be the best .
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will29
Unregistered

I hope you had a rocking start dear, I also had a great New Year party and for this whole credit goes to the party planner I had hired as she is the one who selected the venue at a perfect location for me and that was really wonderful.
Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Welcome · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software. We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-) hit counter
hit counter
});