Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

***. ......"www.Paranormal-lincs.co.uk", " Paranormal lincs ","paranormal-links "," Paranormal-lincs /midlands"," Britains got ghosts(BGG)","GHOST AID" all other variations of that name and the Paranormal-lincs logo are registered trademarks and cannot be used worldwide without express written permission from Paul Drake(owner)(founder)Email info_paranormal@btinternet.com...***

***..... Paranormal investigations are free with PARANORMAL-LINCS.... "we never CHARGE we never PAY"..We are taking bookings for 2015. for information please use contact form..".... . ***

Welcome to Paranormal-lincs. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
teals mates home
Topic Started: Jun 8 2012, 08:20 AM (191 Views)
egyptian
Member Avatar
egyptian goddess
[ *  *  * ]
me & my daughter nateal went to her friends home .
now teals friend has told me that her 10 year old brother all his life has spoken to a invisable friend "shadow"
shadow gets him to do things & says if shadow does not like you then he wants you out of the house in fact one friend went there & she was locked in a cupboard by the little boy, saying shadow told me to do it
in the home things move & noises are heard.

so me & teal went round about 8 in the evening there was only teals friend in the house as her mum & siblings are away on holiday

one thing i must explain they have 2 dogs , small dogs
when you shut them in the kitchen they tend to put the board aainst the door to sytop the dogs coming into the rest of the house.

we started in the lounge where we heard scratching & teal was seeing orbs & experiencing electric shocks to her leg & neck which she said was very painful.

we then went upstairs shutting the lounge door behind us

we asked for shadow to come & play with the toys when all 3 of us heard "nooo"
omg we freaked lol
teal saw a shadow with as she says evil silver eyes looking art us in a mocking way
then we simlply sat quietly when all of a sudden on of the dogs walked into the bedroom
you can imahgine what state we was in lol
when we went downstairs the creaky lounge door was still shut but most freaky of all was the board was moved to another wall the other do was still in the kitchen & the door was shut

after we left apparently someone was running on the landing load knocks & bangs was heard & teals friend was alone in the house

iim trying to get a team together to go bless the house as i & teal feels this shadow person is not a nice character
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Ghost Album. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software. We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-) hit counter
hit counter
});