Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

***. ......"www.Paranormal-lincs.co.uk", " Paranormal lincs ","paranormal-links "," Paranormal-lincs /midlands"," Britains got ghosts(BGG)","GHOST AID" all other variations of that name and the Paranormal-lincs logo are registered trademarks and cannot be used worldwide without express written permission from Paul Drake(owner)(founder)Email info_paranormal@btinternet.com...***

***..... Paranormal investigations are free with PARANORMAL-LINCS.... "we never CHARGE we never PAY"..We are taking bookings for 2015. for information please use contact form..".... . ***

Welcome to Paranormal-lincs. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
some ghost hunts ive done; marquis of wellington pub in leicester
Topic Started: Jun 8 2012, 08:18 AM (156 Views)
egyptian
Member Avatar
egyptian goddess
[ *  *  * ]
me & teal with another inveat team went to the marquis of wellington pub in leicester
now this pub is very old & has alot of history
apparently they took the people due to be hung to this pub on their way to the gallows
down in the cellar its reported that a wall collapsed crushing 8 people.

we was split into 2 groups
we started on the 3rd floor
in a old bedroom
in here we all had this cold feeling on our backs as if someone was walking around the circle.
teal had a feeling that she was waiting for someone & she was getting agitated
i saw in the hallway a cobweb thingy just behind the lady who was talking
heres a pic with a small orb in the exact same place i saw the cobweb

we moved then to the next bedroom where my teal wouldnt go into ,she felt way to scared to enter this room,why she has no idea
we then went to investigate the other 2 bedrooms on this floor by ourselves hehe

after this we took a break & was split into male & female groups
the men went into the cellars & we went to the 2nd floor to do a ouiji board
this is a first to me & teal was realy excited

it took a while for the board to get started but we did get a girl aged 5 years but no name at that time as she was only writting gobblegook because what 5 year old can spell properly
then teal said im getting the name ann
so we asked & she said yes omg that blew me away
then we asked if someone had hurt her (didnt like to say murder) she said yes ,teakl got that her cousin hurt her
we asked if her mummy was there she said yes & then we asked if her daddy was there but she then spelt PAPA so we asked is your papa there she said yes.
we also asked what year she was born then answer was 1953

omg for a first time on a oiji board i was completly gobsmacked & emotional due to poor little ann being such a young child

we then swopped & only 6 women went into the cellars
omg ive never never been anywhere so dark in my life
teal & another lady couldnt stand this so they left
nothing happened in the first part for us

we moved to another part of the cellars & had to look one certain way for a shadow
which alas the ladies didnt see
its a shapeshifter who starts as a cat making himself bigger & then forming into a man
now to be honest i was totally freaked but i stayed where my brain said BLOODY RUN lol

now the men well they saw the shapeshifter
& in the first part of the cellar one man was kicked & something was thrown at them
thank god it was them & not us lol

we then looked a the video footage of the evening
omg a orb was caught
it started very faint moving very irregular getting brighter & brighter
that was totally awesome to see

one last vigil was in a bedroom where people were touched & teal & the medium saw a shadow move near the door

all i can say is id love to go back & wow what a night brilliant
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Ghost Album. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software. We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-) hit counter
hit counter
});