Welcome to Mirrored Mobius
Main Menu
MM Chat
Information

Archie Sonic Wikia
MM @ Deviantart
Mirrored Mobius Wiki
Mirrored Mobius Chat

You need to be on AIM to get in the Chat.

Sonic Blast Topsites
Add Reply
MM Character Discussion; Characters you play or want to play
Topic Started: Feb 9 2011, 05:31 AM (597 Views)
Dr. Finitevus
Member Avatar
Not a Spoiler ...
To get cracking on the project being worked on behind the scenes we'll begin with a discussion about characters. Currently to become a playing member of Mirrored Mobius you have to sign up to play a character that isn't currently being played in the Mirrored Mobius Timeline. Now with the new idea being conceived playing in the Mirrored Mobius Roleplay will be optional and members will get the chance to play characters that may be taken in Mirrored Mobius.

That probably sounds confusing now that I re-read it.

Anyway, first let's all think about the characters that we currently play along with characters that you want to play. You can include Fan Characters or Characters outside of the Archie Sonic canon in your post. Please be as thorough with your list as possible even if that list contains moire characters then you're allotted in Mirrored Mobius (3).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sally
Member Avatar
Tomboy Princess and Leader of the Freedom Fighters

How thorough would you like it? Like, as in explaining why we would want to play a particular character (whether they're taken or not)?

In any case, hmm...

Well, I currently play Sally and Espio... the only two other characters I would consider would be Tails and Rouge. But mostly, Tails.
Posted Image

"It can never be simple, can it?" NO.

Mephiles the Dark
Member Avatar
The evil little omnipotent puppy~

I am....kinda confused on what this means. Personally I'm rather content with playing Mephi and Trac(OC of mine), even though I play Emerl too anyone can take him up if they wanted.
Posted Image

Dr. Finitevus
Member Avatar
Not a Spoiler ...
Quote:

I am....kinda confused on what this means.

I want people to post any characters that they want to play. Not necessarily in MM. Maybe a character in another type of universe.

As for why ... for the moment it's for information gathering. I want to see which characters are the most popular for the most part. What type of characters that people like to play is a smaller bit of it.

Mephiles the Dark
Member Avatar

Aaah, had read it wrong

Thought you were gunna let everyone play each others chars
Posted Image

Sonic the Hedgehog
Member Avatar
Fastest Thing Alive
... I like Sonic. =x
Posted Image

Fiona Fox
Member Avatar
is that a cream filled donut? *chomping sound*

Hmmm that's a hard thing to say but I normally pick chars that sync well with my personality, that being said I picked Fiona due to that and would love to play my OC in a mature and controlled environment unlike the normal madness I use him in. Only other characters I can see myself RPing right would be Metal sonic, Shadow or scourge possibly Miles(evil tails) other then that I got nothing. I am sure it's become clear I am used to playing the dark nature characters or out right evil like finny, mephy and eggman due to the list I got so far.

by the way any info you need on my OC just pm me or message my msn I am always on msn if I am awake that and skype but that's abit more hidden.
Posted Image

Scourge the Hedgehog
Member Avatar
The king has arrived. Respect

Me? I'd like to play Metal Sonic and Miles.

I would've taken Miles over Boomer as my first pick for a character but I think he still had a user at that time so I opted for Boomer instead. The same can be said towards Metal Sonic.

Truth be told, I'm more experienced in playing my OCs but I refrained from using my main OCs due to the fact that they might not fit in that much in MM because of their overly complex backstory which is inconsistent with the history of MM.

Doctor Eggman
Member Avatar
Doctor Eggman

Is this a character scrapping post? Please... I realise I have been gone for so long, but the virus or whatever has been purged... I mean, at least Safari is letting me back in... *otherwise getting a screen of 'does not exist for all zetaboards and yuku* I like playing my two characters, and I have no greed to take on anyone else... I barely know what's going on, anyway. ^^;;;
Posted Image
Because the Doctor digs "twisted"...

Fiona Fox
Member Avatar

With permission and a talk with Eggman on this, I got a brain storm opening for my fan char Slash in the topic Reboots, Revisions, and Upgrades and should bring an interesting spin on things based on the story I have at the moment for Slash.
Posted Image

Mephiles the Dark
Member Avatar

Actually me and Eggy are wanting that forum to be more based around Trac and Eggman, 6-S is jsut there cuz they're badniks...but we're working on something for the background between Trac and Eggy. So we'd rather not have more chars just to wait even longer for people to post. I'm sure there's other places you can enter into >.>
Posted Image

Fiona Fox
Member Avatar

Small suggestion next time put a note its only for set people other wise you will get people assuming its ok to join said threads cause it don't say other wise. But eh.. not like it matters...Just gonna make a note to not use ideas from now on.
Posted Image

Mephiles the Dark
Member Avatar

we don't need to note it you just need to ask next time. Maybe then I wont be smashing your head in.
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Roleplay Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply