Welcome to Mirrored Mobius
Main Menu
MM Chat
Information

Archie Sonic Wikia
MM @ Deviantart
Mirrored Mobius Wiki
Mirrored Mobius Chat

You need to be on AIM to get in the Chat.

Sonic Blast Topsites
Add Reply
Initiating Recovery Mode
Topic Started: Feb 6 2011, 03:12 PM (638 Views)
Dr. Finitevus
Member Avatar
Not a Spoiler ...
OOC: Very short post. I'll amend it when I get back in tonight. Sorry for the wait.

They shouldn't be heading out this way.

At least he was able to convince Dimitri to wait until the curfew imposed on the city was over before doing anything completely reckless. Not to mention illegal. He could be deported if they were caught! How would he explain that to Jenna? That he ruined their research expedition because he wanted to assist a patient. A small part of him was frightened to death at the prospect, but a stronger part of him was intrigued by just what might be out there. Just what was the Brotherhood hiding from them?

" Are we close? " Maybe it was a mistake to allow Dimitri to take the lead once they agreed on which direction to go into. This far much further out then his expedition was allowed to go. Remembering all the horror stories he heard from the locals he couldn't help his nervousness.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Espio
Member Avatar
Workaholic Ninja Assassin

Exhaling a silent sigh, the chameleon folded his arms behind his head, leaning back against the steps of the aging shrine. The slight warmth emitting from the glorious Master Emerald, of which was placed on the highest point of the shrine, was felt against his cool magenta scales, eyes closed, supposedly in a relaxed, carefree state. Of course, those who knew the solemn ninja knew that he was very much alert. The slightest noise… the tiniest movement made by the critters on the ground... he noticed it all. Completely and utterly aware of his surroundings.

As he always was.

Upon leaving on some unexplained mission with Knuckles and the others, Vector had joked that he had the "easy job". No one had been near the Emerald for years, a fact that even the astute Espio found somewhat... peculiar. Though, maybe not. Wasn't it a good thing that the Master Emerald has been left undisturbed for so long?

Well, whether he had the "easy job" or not, he would perform his task with the upmost concentration. While he was alone on the Island, should any threat bestow him (rather the Emerald), he was confident-- no, he knew he would able to handle the matter sufficiently.

Opening his eyes briefly, the reptile cast the rotating Emerald a pensive glance, hard amber eyes narrowing. As much he didn't want to acknowledge it, he couldn't ignore the dubious thought wandering in the back of his mind...

He wasn't enlightened of the exact details, but intelligence from within his clan have notified him that the kingdom of Portal was indeed in a state of turmoil. Apparently, the massive city had been attacked yesterday, thus igniting a tumultuous battle within its confines. The night before, the King and the Queen had went off to the majestic city of Soleanna on holiday, unbeknownst to the Council, and their whereabouts are currently unknown. A private jet had been sent to retrieve them, he has yet to receive word whether or not the royal couple have managed to return to Portal.

A kingdom in despair without the support of its presiding monarchs? The reality of such certainly was grave. Regardless of what details he was missing, Espio could clearly deduct this much: Portal is in deep trouble. If there was a "happy"ending to this predicament, assuming the ending would even end "happily", then it would surely a fight to reach that point. His phlegmatic frown formed into a slightly more sympathetic one, wanting almost to go down to there and assist in any way he could. While Angel Island was his "home", he did harbor some sentiments toward Portal.

Alas, abandoning the Master Emerald was simply not an option. No matter what sympathy or other guilty feelings he may possess, he simply could not go. There was no other alternative.

Closing his eyes again, Espio resumed his relaxed position, attempting to clear his mind of his contemplations. He couldn't be absolutely focused on his surroundings if his mind was shrouded with numerous, cloudy thoughts. Still. He couldn't help but think,

Great time to leave, guys.
"Where there's light, there's shadow."

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

The ploy had apparently worked, and he was pleased with it. While Dimitri wasn't sure exactly which one of them had done it, he was just thankful that he wouldn't have to continue the wretchedly poor acting for much longer.

"I think so." He nodded doubtfully, touching a series of scores in one of the trees before moving onward. They were only superficial. While he was the god of destruction, he really saw no need to do any lasting damage to the trees - the mortals did enough themselves.

The tug of the Master Emerald was strong and secure, and he had to remember to walk with more hesitance than he felt was necessary, in order to maintain the ruse. He wanted to go there now!!!

Given the nature of their expedition, they probably had to go most of the way on foot, and he had remembered to pack enough water for the doctor, and schedule enough rests. With the rate he himself was going, he would probably be casting more doubt on his 'medical trauma', especially since he hadn't seemed to need the last three rests... Then again, the Emerald alone should probably provide a few conjectures on his rapid progression to full health and then some.

The river blocked their path, rushing by at speeds unsuitable for even so much as dipping a foot in. He didn't want to chance the current. "Do you see a bridge anywhere??" There had to be one. No Brotherhood member would want to so much as sully themselves in inferior transportation in a more natural manner when they could impose order upon nature. ...Strange how the hypocracy spread.

If there wasn't a bridge, he could make one. Fortunately, a downed tree was along, just a hundred yards from where they broke from the jungle. "Can you get across that?" It was chancey, but it might work. The Emerald was within reach!!!
Art will be here by the woman formerly known as emmychidna on DeviantArtEnerjak reigns Supreme!!!

Dr. Finitevus
Member Avatar
Not a Spoiler ...
Fintevus didn't mind walking much, or a hike as it turned out to be. He made sure to dress lightly in a plaid brown button up, a simple brown fisherman's hat, and the black knapsack that he forgot on yesterday's expedition. Thanks to Dimitri's suggestions he was considerably more prepared this time. Water, light meals, and medication were packed in anticipation of plenty of stops and accommodations for his sickly patient.

Or formerly sickly patient as it turned out.

The doctor took careful notice to Dimitri's drive to push forward One could say that the memory stricken echinda has made a remarkable recovery from the brink of death. One could also say that Dimitri was a faker and something was up. The doctor was too kindly to accuse anyone of faking their illness. At least aloud. It's just that the more he was around the other echinda the more he began to doubt the 'truth' he was given. He thought about it a lot during their stops. About who Dimitri really was and what he would gain by lying ... or by bringing him out here?

Maybe he was just paranoid.
Maybe it was a miracle from Aurora.
... but he did not believe in Aurora's might.

Then came the river; so powerful that it literally crashed against the banks to carve a deep impression that separated the wet and lethal side from the dry and relatively safe side. Hearing Dimitri's voice he raised his head from the deadly doom in front of him and smiled softly his way. " Well I don't thi - " And then his eyes caught sight of something white and glistening just over the other echinda's right shoulder. The idea that there would be a bridge out in the middle of nowhere just seemed ludicrous until then!

He wordlessly gestured behind him to a place slightly obscured by some overgrown bushes. As the water raced passed it disturbed the bushes just enough to give them peeks of white stone lining a narrowed part of the river. The rocks were stacked just high enough to safely cross the choppy water. It was also discreet enough to be mistaken for scenery if not for the clear pieces of wire tethered to opposite side of the river to act as a safety net in case the crosser slipped.

So there was the bridge. Question was could he cross it safely. He tested the traction between his boot and the wet rock as he answered. " I could make it across - " No problem. His boots were designed for this type of dangerous thing. " - ... but you should probably go ahead of me, Dimitri. " And that was not because he was a coward! " It's easier to watch out for you if you're ahead of me rather then behind. It puts me in the best position to catch you in case you lose your footing. " A double entree? Ridiculous.

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

Providence appeared to have its day, and he thanked Celeste for the grace that such a bridge was readily available. It was probably some secret bridge that the Brotherhood used, if there was a guideline on there.

The bridge in question didn't actually look like a bridge, but it was suitable for crossing, and the innocuous appearance probably helped to hide it away. It would be strange for anyone straying away from the accepted routes to find a bridge to 'nowhere' when there was supposed to be nothing there, officially.

He was certain that the Emerald was within reach. A small walk across the river wouldn't hurt things. The god mustered a grin. "Well... that seems strangely convenient. I don't suppose there's any other way...?" He really didn't trust this bridge. It looked too close to the water, and the last thing he needed after travelling all this way would be to lose his future-advisor to the watery depths because he tripped or something to that extent. Sure, he could use his power, but at risk of exposing himself.

That was a variable that hadn't been fully explored yet - he hadn't analysed anything deeply in the doctor's psyche because he had been given so little to work with. Would the prospect of power tempt him away, or repulse him by the old adages? How would he take being lied to? Would he willingly submit to the 'reconstruction'? The man had a good heart... it wasn't the best medium for making a twisted soul...

"You want me to go first? I... I could try." He didn't catch any double entendres, but he wasn't watching for them. "If you hold on to one of the straps on the backpack, it should be like a second guideline so you've got some support - and if I fall, something to pull me back by." A nervous chuckle entered his voice. "I'm going to be going slowly though, to keep on the safe side." That water was moving too fast. There was still time for the new bridge, and dissuading Finitevus from this suicide.

A hesitant looking step had all the support in the world - he wasn't even stepping on the rock. Hovering just slightly enough above it to avoid any tripping or slipping, but without being obvious. "Ready??"

(OOC: ... I had absolutely no idea what to write. ^^;;;;)
Art will be here by the woman formerly known as emmychidna on DeviantArtEnerjak reigns Supreme!!!

Dr. Finitevus
Member Avatar
Not a Spoiler ...
OOC: Suppose I waited long enough for Espio to post.

Another way? Not unless Dimitri enjoyed swimming. A lot.

Finitevus was nice enough about it and actually looked around to see if he could find an alternative. " I don't think so. " The bridge did look unsafe, but seeing as how it seemed to be designed for crossing the river it may have been more stable then it looked. Might as well give it a go.

The doctor was no outdoors man but he had some confidence in his ability not to die. The problem came in that he had someone else to watch out for now. Even if he had grown suspicious, very suspicious, of Dimitri and his intentions he could not forget that he was still a mobian. Like most of his kind his conscience would not allow him to let harm befall another no matter how irrational it may have been. Dimitri didn't have to worry if he lost his footing. Finitevus would still save him.

When Dimitri stepped into position he was close behind. He took a moment to gauge the situation before taking a hold of a strap to act as a 'link' between them. His grip was light but would tighten once they actually got into motion. His other hand went for the near-invisible cable on one side of the bridge opposite of where the water was going. He figured that the water would push them into the opposite direction once they actually started moving so they needed some extra weight on the opposite side.

" Ready. " It was best to take it slow but no so much. To go too fast meant they would certainly fall, but to move too slowly would make it more likely that the river would wash them away. The rocks barely jutted out of the water as it was. All it'd take was one unusually big wave from somewhere upstream ...

Espio
Member Avatar

(( Indeed. Sorry 'bout that. Wanted to wait a few turns before throwing him back in. ))

Something... wasn't right.

Once more, Espio sat up from his relaxed position, narrowing his stern gaze straight away from the shrine. Someone was approaching. The suspected interlopers weren't in his sight quite yet, but they were near. ... Near enough for him to sense anyway.

Completely on his feet, the chameleon hopped to the bottom of the rugged stairs, glancing back at the majestic Master Emerald before averting his attention back forward.

There had to be no more than... two people. Undoubtedly, they were searching out the Emerald. He hardly assumed that someone would wander around here for mere sight-seeing, despite the natural beauty that the Island exuded. This was never that sort of place.

Regardless, what course of action should he take?

He was confident that he would be able to seek out and destroy the "intruders" if he left now... however, that would leave the Emerald unattended and left especially vulnerable to theft. Alternatively, he could await at the shrine, hidden, until they arrived and attack then. While, of course, he didn't doubt his own strength, was it really wise to undermine the strength of his enemy? He owed them that respect, he supposed.

On the way to the shrine, one would have to cross the rickety bridge across the somewhat rampant river. Anyone with any sort of sense would take caution in crossing the obstacle, lest they'd suffer a rather... unfortunate consequence. That hazardous endeavor alone was sure to deter their journey to the shrine.

"I'll remain here," he decided aloud, gaze still focused outside. "I can not risk any chance of the Master Emerald being stolen." Though, Espio couldn't help but wonder if these people knew that he was alone in guarding the jewel. Were they aware that the majority of the Chaotix were away and that a sole ninja stood in the way of their goal?

Did these people have to do with the apparent attack cast on Portal?

Feh. No matter. In any case... he would be ready for any challenge.

The element of surprise, after all, was his forte.

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

The trip across was as uneventful as he expected, without the danger that mortals would have faced. He was still far more worried that the baggage behind him might fall in despite his protests, and then he would be one future-albino out.

In fact, while he tried to make it appear like he was the one in serious danger of falling, he tried to make himself look more available for support so that the doctor would lean on him... or, of course, make himself look so ridiculously klutzy that the doctor would tug back on him to make sure he didn't fall in. Support was support. He didn't mind it either way.

... If that was their only 'defence' between any random miscreant and the Master Emerald, he was certainly surprised that it hadn't been stolen yet. Actually, it could have, and it could be Enerjak's natural Chaos output that was the only thing keeping the island up. Theeeere was a frightening thought. Circles help it if he ever jump.

"Do you hear voices?" He whispered to the doctor, trying to give an appearance of a sorely frightened patient on the verge of collapse after such an exertion. It was never as easy as it appeared... He tried to think of ways to take down the Brotherhood without revealing his secrets or showing that he wasn't as injured or sick as he first appeared.

There wasn't a path visible, but it was just as easy to go through the trees when his infalible sense for the Master Emerald always pointed him as true as a compass. Abruptly, the thick set of deciduous beauties gave way to a clearing where the Emerald had been kept upon some sort of shrine. There was indeed a guardian there, just as open as the Emerald, strangely enough, but while he was a chameleon, of the tribe known for being secretive and able to disappear...

This was ridiculous, but at least there weren't eight of them, and the guardian he expected wasn't even really a Guardian. This should be too easy. No challenge whatesoever.

"Oh gods!!!" He pointed, keeping all this masked inside. "What... could this... Oh..." He fell, clutching his head again, a sharp jab of genuine pain accompanying his charade, and hoped that Finitevus might go to the Emerald... curious or desperate.

Dr. Finitevus
Member Avatar
Not a Spoiler ...
OOC: If I take longer then a week to post again please IM me or something. I didn't know it was my post. x.o I'm assuming that Espio cloaked after they crossed the river so Finitevus didn't see him. /future victim

" Only yours. " Honestly. They would not be able to hear anyone else's voice over the sound of the rushing water behind them in any case. Though that in theory left them completely open for attack he did not seem to be overly concerned. Though they were technically trespassing on sacred land he did not seem overly concerned about that, either.

He focused his eyes on Dimitri's face and studied his expression. Though increasingly obvious that he was haming up whatever ailed him he did not seem to be concerned about that. Why, he was not sure, but perhaps it had to do with the adrenline that this whole adventure gave him. This was the most excitement he's had in a long time in his life of monotony. Even if he ended up captured and or killed in the end it would not be too bad. Could be worst.

He could be marrying Jenna-Lu.

The doctor attempted to assert some authority over the situation. " Perhaps you should - " Only for his patient to go wandering. His eyelids closed to half-slit to show mild agitation. " - keep going. I suppose? " Far be it for him to advise in the interest of his health!

- and wouldn't you know. His body tensed when Dimitri cried out. When he fell he moved to one knee beside him to steady him so he wouldn't fall. A hand on the shoulder and another on his back should be enough. " Stay here for a moment. Please. " And with that 'please' he actually attempted to be a little insistant in attempting to ease him down. " I'll be right back. "

Just where did he intend on going? At first he was going to head back to the river. Dimitri may have been dehyrated from all of the walking in his 'fragile' state. He made it all but three steps before looking in the other direction, towards the stones, and upon the green emerald laying at the top. He'd been so intent on watching Dimitri that he didn't even notice that they were here! There it was. In plain sight, even! Just as the rumors suggested. If the rest of the rumors were true he may be able to cure Dimitri outright.

I really shouldn't ... That small part in his mind nagged him as he stepped over Dimitri to approach the shrine. " Keep staying. " He whispered. Funny. It was almost as if this meek doctor was trying to protect him! What could he possibly do against any sort of physical threat!?

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

Enerjak wasn't making too much of an effort any more to really play the role of a sick and desperate patient, not when he was this close to getting his Finitevus back. In fact, any more reason for suspicion at this point was alright with him. He normally took the obvious and straightforward path with his actions, and this sneaking around didn't really suit him.

Internally though... it really was starting to hurt. Just being this close to the Emerald was beginning to trigger memories of this new timeline and exactly what had been happening in the interim between the collapse of the previous timeline/sliver-dimension, and waking up in this one. While he wasn't supposed to be so succeptible to pain, as a god, it nevertheless felt like his brain was being pressed in from the temples the back of his head.

He bit his lip to keep from moaning, memories that were not his trying to impress upon him, force him to take them up as his own. Normally, parallel structure dictated that one set could stay, and the other set had to go... now it was a fight for what he could keep. One memory, however, Enerjak had to accept, was incredibly important to his identity... but he barely had a chance to truly think about it before everything else was overwhelming him.

Enerjak gave a harsh little chuckle, hoarse from the pain, before trying to stand up again, then giving up on it. "Right... like I could move if I wanted to..." He still had this most important part to play, and he was determined to play it even if the island fell down. Admittedly, it would hurt to try and get up, but he could still manage it. For now, he contented himself with forcing a 3 mm hole in each lung, letting each begin to collect a few droplets of blood, before coughing it out onto a glove. "Hurry," he whimpered, trying to make it sound urgent. "The E...Emerald... it should..."

His eyes darted to the thin air, somewhat close by to the curious doctor. Another's aura was there... the chameleon that he had sensed before? Ah, that would make sense as to the apparent invisibility. Still, the energies given off were undeniable; he stood out like any other Mobian. It was all he could do not to warn Finitevus about the dangers before him, and he remained sitting sullenly, staring at the 'empty' position, coughing delicately. Just let the doctor get to the Emerald!!!

Not taking his eyes off the strange aura, he padded over on hands and knees, gritting his teeth, and glad that the pain was beginning to receed, his lungs healing instantly without any will to leave them open any longer. Virtually silent, he knew that the chameleon would probably be distracted with the more obvious target of the little doctor. One way or another, Finitevus was coming back, if he had to do it himself...

Mephiles the Dark
Member Avatar
The evil little omnipotent puppy~

OOC: Asked Fini if I could join so here I am...needed a spot to shove Mephi back into ^^;

The travelling to angel island was a whole lot more turbulent than he ever remembered it to be. His powers working off of time and it’s pathways…damn him for being a time god. A mortal shell never worked so well with his own abilities. Even his entry will be…hectic. Just to make matters worse he couldn’t walk all that well!

His entrance before coming into view would spark up with a warped section of air. A small spark here and there till the large bulging orb of distorted time and space appeared. Mephiles appearing staggering forwards and with a yelp he slammed face first into the dirt. The large orb dissipating as the mortal demi-god shakily pushed himself back onto his feet. Muzzle pulled back, sharp canines set against a black mouth with a dark snarl set against pale lips. It took him a moment to finally realize just where he was…and also who was also here.

His form wavered a bit to maintain his own balance whil ehe stared upon the group of echidnas…the brilliant green shrine at his side easily helped him pin point his exact position. The Master Emerald was here…and so was…well an echidna he didn’t entirely recognize but then there was Enos. At least…one who looked like Enos. Ears perked up as he watched for a moment only to also catch that other presence, hidden but seemingly where his ‘old friend’ happened to be crawling towards. Why the hell was he crawling…?

Taking an uneasy step forwards, the trip here having done a number to his internal balance for the moment. Was…still hard to mentally tell which was up and down…the whole area was spinning. He should stick with more fixated travel. Flying perhaps but that might take too much out of him and end up falling after a bit. Black splat on the ground…
Posted Image

Espio
Member Avatar

Just as he'd anticipated, two beings gradually approached toward the Emerald's shrine... he just hadn't counted on them being two nosy echidnas.

One, a rather eccentric-looking male who, by mere observation, looked to be a doctor, and the other... was crawling? The chameleon blinked at the odd action, dismissing his brief confusion with a shake of the head.

These interlopers were really close to the Emerald. Golden eyes narrowed, Espio folded his arms over his chest, his mind overwhelmed with mild contemplation. He was never one to toy with his opponents, despite the intruders appearing not to be very formidable. The bespectacled one especially who was proceeding cautiously toward the jewel's grasp. Idly, he wondered what would be his method of offense? He didn't look to be very fit or agile... maybe he was a user of magic? Not that that would be an issue if he did.

And then, there was other echidna, who looked on anxiously on his hands and knees. Something about his demeanor did not seem normal to the ninja. He seemed too expectant, too eager of his companion's progression toward the Emerald. His anxiety did not appear to derive from fear, but more so excitement. That fervent, almost pained, look in his eyes that followed the frail echidna's form on the path to the majestic gem... he didn't like it. For a moment, his eyes had focused on to his own position, as if he were looking dead at him. Could he... see him? Or was it a mere coincidence? Of course, Espio was well aware that his invisibility was not unseen by all eyes. However, those that could see him while cloaked were very few, besides another chameleon. Sure, Knuckles could probably find him while camouflaged, but this echidna...

His eyes narrowed further.

These two... were acting way too suspicious. The possibility of them stumbling upon the Emerald by chance was slim, and remaining cloaked certainly was not going solve anything.

"Stop right there," Espio stated crisp and firm, pointing a kunai to the apparent doctor as he slowly revealed his physical form, now fully visible. "I do not know nor care of your intentions, but you will not disturb the Master Emerald. Turn back and get off of this island, unless I will be forced to strike against you." The chameleon subconsciously stepped toward said Emerald as he spoke, his weapon still centered at the pale echidna's head. The easy, and perhaps more effective, way would have been to purge both trespassers simply for violating the shrine's grounds with their unwanted presence. However, he figured an attempt at diplomacy was warranted at least.

He paused a bit before uttering his last statement, as his peripheral gaze caught a glimpse of black splat on the ground. That... wasn't there before. Nothing upon the island secreted ebony liquid, and he certainly didn't have to do with that. The intruders, despite exuding their own unsavory characteristics, could not have made the mess either. A sudden chill ran through the lizard's body, prompting a dubious feeling to brew within his chest. How ominous... There was no telling what that... that blob could be. Was it possible that it was even alive?

Just as quickly as he glanced over there, the ninja averted his attention back to the two echidnas, resisting the urge to shake his head vehemently at his astonishment. No matter how portentous that black liquid, there was only one of him and two of them... and, thus far, the dark blob has yet to take any action. For precautionary purposes, however, Espio pulled another kunai to his hands, nodding toward the duo of echidnas before him. "Your choice."

(( A post way too long coming. Extreme apologies for the wait. It's been a tough summer to post... ))

((EDIT: Un-paled Finitevus.))

Doctor Eggman
Member Avatar
Doctor Eggman

(OOC: Will edit this to contain my post later, but Finitevus isn't albino yet. He's tryin' to become albino. ^^ Thank you for posting, dear.)
Posted Image
Because the Doctor digs "twisted"...

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

The god hissed in frusteration as the ninja began to take on a more aggressive angle. Of course anyone associated with the Brotherhood would be less than friendly, according to Finitevus, but if he didn't do something, he might end up with sashami instead of a mage on his hands. Not staring didn't matter at this point; having that chameleon knowing, or at least noticing, that didn't matter either.... At this crucial turning point, only ensuring that time played out as it need be... that was the only important matter.

The black blob that had begun to materialize faded in the same manner, its purpose no longer required, no longer written as time repaired itself. Enerjak was never aware so much of its existence in that moment, but that was probably for the best, in a sense that the event was playing out as it should have been, with a minimal amount of situational warping, to fit the new timestream. For the chameleon, it would be as if it was never there, perhaps a shadow, or a trick of his imagination.

That slight confusion would give Enerjak a bit of an edge, regardless of what it stemmed from, and he took advantage of it to throw a small pebble from the path at the chameleon, not for the purpose of inflicting serious damage, but enough to get his attention. 'Go!' His mental voice echoed in Finitevus' subconscious, trying to override it once again and get to that Emerald with a minimum of injury. And while Finitevus was occupied with that...

"Come on," he goaded the ninja softly, knowing he was able to hear him. "You know I'm the real threat here.... The other has nothing to him. He's a simple doctor - he doesn't even believe in cutting into healthy flesh for saving the injured tissue.... but as for me?" One hand motioned in a 'come forward' gesture, an eager look in his eyes - if they had to scrap, he would enjoy getting back on his legs and into the rhythm of the fight; once again, enough to be believable without revealing his true form... yet.

Enlightenment came after a bit of hardship, after all, and the transition would hardly be painless for his little acolyte.

(OOC: Sorry for little advancement of the plot, there. I just wanted to tarp over the hole before anyone tripped and fell. ^^;;;;)

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Upper Mobius · Next Topic »
Add Reply