Welcome to Mirrored Mobius
Main Menu
MM Chat
Information

Archie Sonic Wikia
MM @ Deviantart
Mirrored Mobius Wiki
Mirrored Mobius Chat

You need to be on AIM to get in the Chat.

Sonic Blast Topsites
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Free Character Requests; I will draw for free!
Topic Started: Jul 19 2010, 01:02 PM (1,234 Views)
Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

I'd love to get some practice drawing different characters, so as my gift to this awesome community, which ever character you want me to draw, I will!

Just ask here, and specify if you want it in a particular style, or coloured, or with a specific pose, or even size of drawing, and I will draw it to the best of my abilities, and you can use it as you wish!

The only drawback I can see is colouring digitally vs. traditionally. I can get a traditional piece done in about three hours total, but I take forever on digital pieces. ^^; I also cannot guarantee that the digital pieces will be so awesomely blended, or however you great digital artists do it. I also will not be able to post every evening, but I will put the finished pieces here and on DA once they're done. So please give me something to stave off insomnia! XD
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mephiles the Dark
Member Avatar
The evil little omnipotent puppy~

Traconian I say! Draw Traconian and just have fun with it ;P
Posted Image

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

Okay~! :D
Art will be here by the woman formerly known as emmychidna on DeviantArtEnerjak reigns Supreme!!!

Jet the Hawk
Member Avatar
Catch Me If You Can~

My amazing Echidna God friend of epic win! o3o Draw Jet eating chocolates? Bwahahaha. <3

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

No problem! I'm thinking that will be done tomorrow evening?? :3 *flushes from too much of compliment*
Art will be here by the woman formerly known as emmychidna on DeviantArtEnerjak reigns Supreme!!!

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

Note to Mephiles: Got stuck babysitting in the pool, now inking, should be up tomorrow. Jet, yours might be tomorrow, might be day after. I've already sketched it out. Remember, I cannot post anything Thursday through Sunday... I will be at Comic-Con! <3 ^^ But I will be drawing on the trip!

Mephiles the Dark
Member Avatar

Ox! I wanna go to Comic-con *whines in corner*
Posted Image

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

I'm taking pictures though! Many, many pictures! And buying many many things and taking pictures of those, for your enjoyment by proxy! ^^

*not trying to rub things in... goes and hugs Mephi*

Mephiles the Dark
Member Avatar

*pouts* curses I wanted to go to comic-con TwT
Posted Image

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

Update: Stuck babysitting again, probably will have to colour tomorrow... >.<!

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

Oh, believe me, I had loooooads of fun with this one, and left the little marr as a wobi of grace.

http://www.darkshadows013.deviantart.com/#/d2uk0yk

Jet, yours will be finished by end of Comic-Con, hopefully!

SSSSSS
Member Avatar

If it's no problem, I have a request myself.

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

Do tell, so I can at least draw it on the trip! ^^

Mephiles the Dark
Member Avatar

You shall be missed on your trip Enerjaky~!!
Posted Image

SSSSSS
Member Avatar

Okay. I was thinking my fan-character E-Double Infinity in a particular pose.

I would like to see him in a field of grass, either sitting on a sizeable rock or leaning against a tree. His left hand is morphed into a sword, the tip pointing toward the ground. He's holding a flower (doesn't matter what kind) in his right hand, holding it up to his nose, a gentle smile on his face.

Would this be doable?

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

Yes! I will get started on it very soon!

Amy Rose
Member Avatar
Cute And Pink

I'm shocked that the god of destruction or whatever would be so nice! I would request something, but I fear that you might be too busy or not know me well enough yet, so I'd best not. You're nice, though!
Posted Image

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

Quote:

I'm shocked that the god of destruction or whatever would be so nice! I would request something, but I fear that you might be too busy or not know me well enough yet, so I'd best not. You're nice, though!

Unacceptable. Ask. Now.

LIST:

0) Traconian - have fun Request - Finished
0) Enerjet Request - Finished
0) Jet eats Chocolate Request - Finished
1) OC in Pose - Colouring with Pencils
2) Sonic and Scourge and Old Man (Nate Morgan?) at Six Flags - Inked, Colouring
3) Both Asura-Ista Requests - Colouring
5) Void - Finished

*will update this list later*
Edited by Enerjak, Aug 10 2011, 03:58 PM.

Sonic the Hedgehog
Member Avatar
Fastest Thing Alive
ooo! Draw Sonic having fun at Six Flags with SCOURGE. =x
Posted Image

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

OKAY! :D! *looks up 6-Flags*

Mephiles the Dark
Member Avatar

rofl XD 6 flags? Mine is still by far the most epic drawing from Enerjak >D
Posted Image

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

First of Jet's requests:

Posted Image

... Yeah... #^_^#

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

An example of my 'digital prowess' (sarcasm intended). Small pictures only, because I take too long on detail. XD;

Posted Image

Artwork is by... ladylaguna on DA, and I just cropped and coloured, because I am a cheater. XD;

Well... I wanted to get this done...

Enerjak
Member Avatar
Gods, I'm Goregous...

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I will still be drawing these and taking requests, people! However, there's two/three major speed-bumps:

1) Moby Dick Read/Essay - Melville wrote it, while high. Now Lit teachers use it as a form of torture and training, a statement of the horrors to come. -_- I would breeze through it, but every three chapters, I fall asleep.

2) I am away from my art pens. This means that pictures that would be inked and coloured can't right now. For a few weeks. *left at other house* I could buy some new ones, or make a special trip, but this is just a warning. In the mean time, I had drawn out 6-S's on thin, non-pen paper. Which would be fine if I was going to digitally colour it, like my new avatar. But as said before, that takes a bit of time.

3) Should I digitally colour it in this small time frame, I would have to do it with my finger, as the pen-nib on the new one snapped (California heat?) and I'm getting it replaced. >.< Finger = mooooore time than pen.

So, long story short, I'm reeeeeeeeally sorry for the 'lateness'!!! But I will get this done!!! :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'd love to request a picture after things get better for ya. I love your art style. You're a much better artist than I..

First can I "request" some artist tips? XD

Two, I'd love to request a picture of Void from Sonic Shuffle, and if possible you could do one with Rosy in the picture with him. (It'd be a MM roleplay momment actually)... You could have either Void floating above Rosy looking like he's talking to her, or... Void escaping being squished by Rosy's hammer. *Void wouldn't be shocked or surpise by her swinging at him, he's very calm* If not a Void and Rosy thing, have Void simply standing at the edge of a very clear stream, bright stream(like it's daylight), looking up towards the dark purple sky. Yeah I know I make weird requests when I do... I just am thinking to have the picture take place in the 5th dimention, where Void lives. ^ ^'''

If those don't work... Just draw Void's head. I don't care. Your pick with things... I feel cruel requesting a drawing really. x.x'''

But yeah you're awesome and I hope you get through Moby Dick, and.... stop sleeping.
Quote Post Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Creative Corner · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: