Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours
Mark all forums read
Welcome to Locate and Cement - Plastic Model Kit Review, Advice and Exchange of ideas.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
1/8 1967 Ford Shelby Mustang
Topic Started: Jan 21 2018, 01:31 AM (115 Views)
seanrgb
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Well not a plastic one but a metal one that I screwed together
Posted Image20180103_011925 by sean smith, on Flickr

Posted Image20180103_011857 by sean smith, on Flickr

Posted Image20180103_011912 by sean smith, on Flickr

Goto Top

peebeep
Member Avatar
Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious
[ *  *  * ]
Mate, that looks pretty damn cool. :like:
Goto Top

Diesel Gypsy
Member Avatar
Somerset Bumpkin.
[ *  *  * ]
Mmmm....now that it flippin tasty! :yeahbaby: Cooler than a penguins bum!! :like:
Goto Top

seanrgb
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Cheers chaps .
Truth is I always wanted to do one of these kits because I'm lazy no gluing no painting no gluing no decalling But and here's the But .... The chrome bits were utter crap looks like the got a couple of retarded Monkies on their day off to do them as in spray them on the sprue and get an ape to snap them off badly and the firing order is wrong as the wires on the distributer were in the wrong order and the ht leads were wrong aswell .
The other gripe is the price I know this is a 1/8 scale ..but I could of bought a holiday to Gozo flying air Malta for 2weeks , Could of got my car resprayed , Could of bought 3 Jim Root Squier signature Telecasters or 1 JR Telecaster and a secondhand Jim root Orange number 4 Terror head and a seconhand Marshall 100watt amp .Or 3 Brian May brand new AC30 VOX VR amps !
the subscription cost around 900 but there again its a Shelby Mustang and does look cool and heavy just under 20 kilos and 500cms long hell I reckon even those big tall guys Phantomdriver and RichC could even get in it and drive it away .
Edited by seanrgb, Jan 21 2018, 02:01 PM.
Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Ready for Inspection · Next Topic »

Friends of Locate & Cement
Skin created by Nikku from Zathyus Networks Resources