Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours
Mark all forums read
Welcome to Locate and Cement - Plastic Model Kit Review, Advice and Exchange of ideas.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Revell/Fine Molds Millennium Falcon
Topic Started: Nov 9 2017, 04:57 PM (42 Views)
peebeep
Member Avatar
Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious
[ *  *  * ]
Supposed to be done for SMW, but failed miserably, although I might show it as a WIP. Hull dry fitted, plus sub-assemblies.

Posted Image

The kit is humungous, everything fits beautifully with little clean up required, but fahzands of little pieces that drive you nuts. Great for stress busting, although many of you will think I've lost the plot. Actually most of you think I lost the plot yonks ago. :mental: :mutt:

I'd like to have a peep at the Bandai kit, it's bound to be radically different as well as gorgeous, but I doubt I'll be handing over the required spons to acquire one. This Revell release is relatively Bargain Basement in comparison (although the wallet did go off in a sulk, even at a heavily discounted price) and it's a wonderful thing.
Goto Top

njhanc
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Nice! Looks like you get quite far with the construction work. It does look pretty big, will you have some space for it?

Cheers,
Nick
Goto Top

peebeep
Member Avatar
Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious
[ *  *  * ]
With only a couple of hundred pieces left, most of the work is done! I haven't yet consulted Mrs B about space requirements. :hmm: The plan is to have it on a large desert type base, using some of the standing figures supplied to add a bit of scale. I've got one of the Bandai X-Wing original type, that might go on as well.
Goto Top

Diesel Gypsy
Member Avatar
Somerset Bumpkin.
[ *  *  * ]
:like: Coming along nicely mate
Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Work in Progress Space/Sci-Fi · Next Topic »

Friends of Locate & Cement
Skin created by Nikku from Zathyus Networks Resources