Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours
Mark all forums read
Welcome to Locate and Cement - Plastic Model Kit Review, Advice and Exchange of ideas.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
SMW - The List
Topic Started: Oct 8 2015, 11:19 AM (993 Views)
peebeep
Member Avatar
Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious
[ *  *  * ]
We'd like to be able to provide placards for your models on display, so if you could post up here what you intend to bring, yours truly will do the rest.

If we could have model, scale, plus any relevant information, that would be great. If I can't remember your real name rather than forum handle I will be in touch!

peebeep
Goto Top

Boffin
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Hi Paul,

I shall be bringing a pair of Airfix Hawker Typhoons and an Academy Typhoon in 1/72 in an airfield dispersal.

Cheers,

Rob M.
Edited by Boffin, Oct 8 2015, 01:11 PM.
Goto Top

Harriet
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Forklift! 1:35

Takom 1/35 Bundeswehr Feldumschlaggerat Fug 2.5t

The OB will bring:

Academy 1/24 Ferrari 250 LM
Edited by Harriet, Oct 26 2015, 02:23 PM.
Goto Top

AndrewE
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I will have the following with me (but they don't all have to be displayed)

HMS Entreprenante - 1/350 cutter - the smallest British ship present at Trafalgar.
RN Naval Lieutenant - 1805. 120mm figure by Victory Miniatures
Trooper, The 1st Life Guards 100mm figure by DF Grieves
2 x 1/72 Airfix Tiger Moths (Displayed together on a single base)
Scammell Pioneer R100 Artillery Tractor and 7.2" Howitzer. 1/35 Accurate Armour.

All of the above are on bases/plinths with nameplates giving the subject title but not scale or kit.

Looking forward to the weekend.

Andrew
Goto Top

The Hooded Claw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
What sort of thing did you want Paul?

THC
Goto Top

peebeep
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Anything you fancy THC.

peebeep
Goto Top

desmojen
Member Avatar
Iwata Goddess
[ *  *  * ]
I have two in mind, if there is space for both. Kinetic Sea Harrier FA2, and a Revell M48 tank. I will need to find a base for the tank, but I have one for the jet.

Jen.
Goto Top

njhanc
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
1/24 Revell Krupp Titan, 1/72 Revell Haker Hunter F58 'Papyrus', AMT/ERTL Tie Fighter duo with Death Star Base, 1/72 Fine Molds Y-wing on kit stand will be carefully placed in the car tomorrow for my journey over. Slightly earlier than planned, so these are what are ready to come over.

Hope they'll do.

Cheers,
Nick
Goto Top

peebeep
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Any more for any more? I would like to start setting up table cards within the next couple of days.

peebeep
Goto Top

AndyT
Member Avatar
Sound the klaxon twice and dive the Submarine!
[ *  *  * ]
Hi Paul, would you like me to bring along my Ed Roth "Rotar" and my 14" tall Rocketeer figurine? Both have bases.
Goto Top

peebeep
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Yes please Andy.

peebeep
Goto Top

Grant
Member Avatar
Italian correspondent
[ *  *  * ]
Nice options Andy.

I am just putting the finishing touches to the base/dio for my "Touch of Ice" figure.

A 2Sqdn 'Then & Now' display of a Tornado and Bristol fighter will also make an appearance.

Just realized they appeared on the table on 2013, so I'll bring along my Chipmunk over Stonehenge diorama - with photo to prove 'I was there'.

I am scrubbing round for new(ish) stuff this year, having spent so much time building for work early in the year. Must do better next year!
Edited by Grant, Oct 30 2015, 07:06 PM.
Goto Top

AndyT
Member Avatar
Sound the klaxon twice and dive the Submarine!
[ *  *  * ]
peebeep
Oct 29 2015, 02:16 PM
Yes please Andy.

peebeep
Ok glad to help - I take it you will be able to do the table labels?
Please let me know if you deed any information for this.
Edited by AndyT, Oct 30 2015, 10:50 AM.
Goto Top

chrism
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
If Rommels half track and Montys Humber which are both on gravelled surface bases are welcome I will pack both.

I've purposely held both back from regional show tables this year to try and have something fresh thhings to offer around.
Goto Top

Mike W
Member Avatar
Hook down, wheels down... call the ball
[ *  *  * ]
I will bring my Trumpeter 1/32 Bf109G-10 and the Freedom Models 1/48 Northrop-Grumman X-47B UCAS.
Goto Top

desmojen
Member Avatar
Iwata Goddess
[ *  *  * ]
My Sea Harrier has been headhunted by the Harrier Sig, so in its stead I will bring my little HarryEgg :)

Jen.
Goto Top

Mike W
Member Avatar
Hook down, wheels down... call the ball
[ *  *  * ]
I will have Airfix 1/48 Spitfire Vb, Academy 1/48 F-4J and Hobbyboss 1/48 P-61 Black Widow in the box also, just in case we need to fill some space, if you could do labels if it's not too late?
Goto Top

peebeep
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah, can do, I've given up trying to finish models to bring to the show due to other circumstances.

peebeep
Goto Top

Boffin
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Apologies, didn't get my models to the table as I broke 1 in transit and forgot to packthe base!

Hopefully I'll do better next year!

Rob.
Goto Top

peebeep
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
No worries Rob. I didn't bump into you at the show, so I guess you were circulating as much as me! Hope you had a good time.

peebeep
Goto Top

« Previous Topic · SMW 2015 · Next Topic »

Friends of Locate & Cement
Skin created by Nikku from Zathyus Networks Resources