Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours
Mark all forums read
Welcome to Locate and Cement - Plastic Model Kit Review, Advice and Exchange of ideas.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
modellingtools.co.uk
Topic Started: Nov 24 2014, 01:46 AM (920 Views)
little-cars
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Hello everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on here much this year, to many other commitments, illnesses etc, supermarkets wanting to build a superstore next to our house.

Will try and actually finish a model next year and post on the site.

This is more an information message old little-cars website is no more and has now been replaced by our new online shop, www.modellingtools.co.uk

The shop is now live and taking orders.

However, not all of our products are on there at the moment, I still have the last few hundred left to add over the next few weeks & I'm sure there will be a fair but of tidying up and corrections to make in the first few months.

If anyone is looking to purchase something and it isn't on the web site, send me an email or PM and I'll add it on, so you can purchase it.

Any questions etc... about the website, please let get in touch.

Thanks,
Paul
little-cars, modellingtools.co.uk
Goto Top

Walrus
Member Avatar
A bristle short of a full brush
[ *  *  * ]
First the bad news
Sorry to hear you have been poorly, Paul.
Ditto the hassle of the supermarkets.
Hope you have recovered now.

Good to see the new website which looks good to me! :thumbsup:

Goto Top

little-cars
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Hi,

Thanks for the messages, we have a house full of people all with different ailments/problems. I appear to have recovered from my main problem, but some swine at SMW passed on a really lousy cold / man flu that's taken me 10 days to get over!

Supermarket is an ongoing drama!

Am hoping the online shop will give me more time to develop and find new and useful tools for modellers.

Thanks,
Paul
Goto Top

Beaver
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks for the new site information!

It wasn't me that passed on a cold at Telford, but the advice you gave me there about my H&S airbrush, plus the replacement parts you recommended, have done the trick and it is back to spraying well - thank you.

Regards,

Nigel
:D
Goto Top

Harriet
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

some swine at SMW passed on a really lousy cold / man flu that's taken me 10 days to get over!

Know that feeling - got back on the Monday a couple of years ago with the worst dose of flu I've ever had, even my teeth were painful! I've often wondered about starting a campaign to try and get people to cover their mouths when yawning, coughing or sneezing! :godzirra: But I don't think that the people that matter would take one iota of notice :(

Thank you for your new website Paul - your old one used to drive me mad! I predict you'll get more business from it ;) and not just from me!
Good luck with the supermarket - there is a village somewhere that after 25 years has finally got one to back down and not build there - it can take time. But they did it - and it didn't cost them a fortune either.
Goto Top

The Hooded Claw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
At last!

How long?

THC
Goto Top

peebeep
Member Avatar
Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious
[ *  *  * ]
Clickable link

Very swish, likes it! Paul I would suggest you edit your profile to include a link in your sig line, if you need any help let me know.

peebeep
Edited by peebeep, Nov 24 2014, 02:49 PM.
Goto Top

little-cars
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Harriet
Nov 24 2014, 10:33 AM
Quote:

some swine at SMW passed on a really lousy cold / man flu that's taken me 10 days to get over!

Know that feeling - got back on the Monday a couple of years ago with the worst dose of flu I've ever had, even my teeth were painful! I've often wondered about starting a campaign to try and get people to cover their mouths when yawning, coughing or sneezing! :godzirra: But I don't think that the people that matter would take one iota of notice :(

Thank you for your new website Paul - your old one used to drive me mad! I predict you'll get more business from it ;) and not just from me!
Good luck with the supermarket - there is a village somewhere that after 25 years has finally got one to back down and not build there - it can take time. But they did it - and it didn't cost them a fortune either.
With the Supermarket, I have an old school friend that developed supermarkets on his own and for some of the big names. He's now retired and is helping with the planning application and discussions with JS.

The worst part is that we are the only people directly on the border of their site. If it goes ahead we'll have 600' of garden to walk down admiring the car park, petrol station and main building!

It could be over in a couple of months or drag on for years!

Ta,
Paul
Goto Top

little-cars
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
The Hooded Claw
Nov 24 2014, 11:17 AM
At last!

How long?

THC
Now that's the sort of question normally get asked in private......

If you mean until all the products are on there, then hopefully before Christmas, but it's live and taking orders for the 1600 different products that are already on there.

Ta,
Paul
Goto Top

The Hooded Claw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
;)
Goto Top

KallistiUk
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Great stuff on the website, good luck and sympathise with the lurgy - I started a new job the day after returning from Telford and survived almost the whole day before having to come home feeling bloody awful and missing the rest of the week. Great start to the new job!!!
Goto Top

little-cars
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Hi,

website update 1.

I've sorted out the problem that obscures the total and postage cost on the shopping cart page.

Item and postage prices can now been seen (I've only checked orders up to 100K!)

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
Paul
Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Little-Cars.com · Next Topic »

Friends of Locate & Cement
Skin created by Nikku from Zathyus Networks Resources