Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours
Mark all forums read
Welcome to Locate and Cement - Plastic Model Kit Review, Advice and Exchange of ideas.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT from Two Mikes Resin
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 04:47 PM (1,745 Views)
Mike R
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
After a lot of thinking and dealing with a new work schedule and priorities in life, Two Mikes Resin is on a hiatus for the next 3-6 months until we decide how we want to continue. It is a very important time for myself and my family and frankly after 6 plus years of casting nearly every day, I am flat out burned out. I have decided to make my family my priority once again. I have also decided to enjoy building models again for a while whilst I decide on how to continue on with Two Mikes.
Does this mean the end? Nope! Just taking a break to enjoy life and spend some time for myself and my family. I am aware that this may not be the news you want to hear but it is vastly important to me to get reinvigorated in my hobby as well as my personal life again.
Mandy and I want to thank you for your understanding in this matter. Stay tuned!
Goto Top

peebeep
Member Avatar
Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious
[ *  *  * ]
Mike R
Jun 19 2013, 04:47 PM
I have decided to make my family my priority once again. I have also decided to enjoy building models again for a while whilst I decide on how to continue on with Two Mikes.
:like:

Good call Mike. Nobody should think the worse of you for making such a decision and I know everybody here will be right behind you.

peebeep
Goto Top

Walrus
Member Avatar
A bristle short of a full brush
[ *  *  * ]
Exactly what Paul said! :like:

All the best Mike
Goto Top

AndyT
Member Avatar
Sound the klaxon twice and dive the Submarine!
[ *  *  * ]
Recently had 6 months out - did me the world of good
Go for it enjoy :thumbsup:
Goto Top

Boffin
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Enjoy your hobby!

Rob
Goto Top

Walrus
Member Avatar
A bristle short of a full brush
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

OMG! Gunfight at the Locate Corral!

Goto Top

Floyd
Member Avatar
I like to mottle things.
[ *  *  * ]
Looking forward to seeing some WiPs of your new projects, cannot blame you in the least for wanting to spend more time with family.
Goto Top

foxy
Member Avatar
Happy modeler
[ *  *  * ]
Better late than never I say.

Have a good break Mike. :thumbsup:

Family comes first in my book.

Cheers foxy :coolio:
Edited by foxy, Aug 7 2013, 05:56 PM.
Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Two Mikes Resin · Next Topic »