Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours
Mark all forums read
Welcome to Locate and Cement - Plastic Model Kit Review, Advice and Exchange of ideas.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Rick's efforts for 2012
Topic Started: Dec 29 2012, 12:37 PM (776 Views)
Spad
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Tried to get one per month missed by a fair margin! Anyway here's what I managed in 2012 - 7 in all so a bit shy of the target but I'm still pretty happy with each of them - hope you like 'em too!

Fujimi GT40 - Winner LM 1966
Posted Image

Tamiya Alpine A110 - Winner Monte Carlo 1971
Posted Image

Tamiya BTCC Volvo 850
Posted Image

Hobbycraft F-94B - KUTA from the 90s, first Alclad finish and a return to aircraft modelling
Posted Image

Tamiya Porsche 962C
Posted Image

M&S Hobbies IMSA Porsche 962 - Winner Daytona 1989 - first resin transkit for me, based on a Tamiya 962 and built back to back with the Blaupunkt version above
Posted Image

Finally, my "Jekyll and Hyde" Hasegawa F-104S with a split personality, started for a GB but underestimated the work involved in the paint scheme (even tho' I had done the 1/72 version previously!)
Posted Image

Needs 2 pics really!
Posted Image

Used an Eduard cockpit set for the first time
Posted Image

Happy new Year to all and here's to a better '13!
Thanks for looking

Cheers
Rick
Edited by Spad, Dec 31 2012, 04:23 PM.
Goto Top

ratch
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Good work here :like:
Goto Top

Mike W
Member Avatar
Hook down, wheels down... call the ball
[ *  *  * ]
Nice collection. I particularly like the BTCC Volvo.
Goto Top

Seamus
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Nice work chap, the Starfighter would be the pick of the bunch for me, fantastic colour scheme :thumbsup:
Goto Top

Grant
Member Avatar
Italian correspondent
[ *  *  * ]
Nice work. I just love cars covered in decals, and that Alclad finish is impressive.

cheers

Grant
Goto Top

Jelly071
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Some Cracking builds
Goto Top

KallistiUk
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Lol I thought at first the F104 was 2 models!!! Superb!
Goto Top

Spad
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks for the kind comments guys!
The F-104 was a whole heap of fun, both to build and to paint and with the minor inaccuracies in the kit I learned to really appreciate the '104!
Grant, I'm right with you there, race cars should be liveried to hell - the more stickers the better!

cheers all and have a happy new year.
Rick
Goto Top

njhanc
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Excellent Year Rick! All cracking builds. Not sure I can agree with the more stickers the better though...

Cheers,
Nick
Goto Top

Acky190
Member Avatar
NATO, why dig in when you can check in!!
[ *  *  * ]
Nice builds, I also love the BTCC Volvo. I had the Tamiya RC version aa a youngster!
Goto Top

« Previous Topic · End of year review 2012 · Next Topic »

Friends of Locate & Cement
Skin created by Nikku from Zathyus Networks Resources