Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours
Mark all forums read
Welcome to Locate and Cement - Plastic Model Kit Review, Advice and Exchange of ideas.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
July Winner!
Topic Started: Aug 23 2012, 04:25 PM (2,910 Views)
desmojen
Member Avatar
Iwata Goddess
[ *  *  * ]
So, the July winner has been decided, and it's........ The Tigers with his Williams F1 car! MOMwinner

Posted Image

As usual, a beautiful winners plaque will be supplied by Mr Mike Reeves to commemorate the win. Please PM Mike with your address so that he knows where to send it :)

Well done!

Jen.
Goto Top

Mike R
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Congrats!! A very worthy choice! Please PM me your address and what manufacturer and scale of your model is.

Cheers

Mike
Goto Top

Grant
Member Avatar
Italian correspondent
[ *  *  * ]
That is a lovely finish on the body. A worthy winner indeed.

Grant
Goto Top

RayS
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Wow, nice work and congrats!
Goto Top

Walrus
Member Avatar
A bristle short of a full brush
[ *  *  * ]
Congrats Tigers old fruit! :clap:
Goto Top

Deegee13
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Many thanks for this.

I am genuinely surprised as I did not expect this with the quality we have on here, and I am not just being modest.

I am delighted though and once again many thanks.
Edited by Deegee13, Aug 24 2012, 12:11 PM.
Goto Top

foxy
Member Avatar
Happy modeler
[ *  *  * ]
'Yes'. Nice build and well deserved Tigers.

:beer:
Goto Top

Floyd
Member Avatar
I like to mottle things.
[ *  *  * ]
Aye, well deserved indeed, fantastic build with great attention to detail.
Goto Top

Jelly071
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Nice
Goto Top

Emilssi
Member Avatar
Ferrari Guru
[ *  *  * ]
Truly well deserved win :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Goto Top

Deegee13
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Never got the plaque, and have now sent 3 messages enquiring about same; even offered to pay for another one to be made and sent.

All 3 messages ignored by Mike.

Very puzzling and disappointing.
Goto Top

The Hooded Claw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I think Mike has had a house move and a job change to deal with since mate.

I'll contact him and see what the form is.

THC
Goto Top

foxy
Member Avatar
Happy modeler
[ *  *  * ]
Thats real good THC.
The plaque is a fantastic bit of work and makes you feel proud to have won it, so know how TT must feel.

I to would have offered to pay for such a plaque, I could show a picture of it hanging on my wall, but might be construde as a B head :D .

Good luck and hope alls well with Mike.
Goto Top

The Hooded Claw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
OK, Mike says:

It was sent some weeks ago. In the intervening period he has closed the sign shop and moved away. Sadly this means he cannot make a replacement which is a shame but one of those things.

Sorry to have brung sad tidings.

H
Goto Top

Mike R
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I apologize for the lack of communication. This is precisely why I hate the L&C message system. I never think to check it as I never get notified that I have messages. So my apologies for missing the pings. That being said, I sent the plaque out in mid September and i assumed it had arrived. Sadly my trophy store has closed and I have also recently moved so I am not able to make another. I can offer to buy you something of equal value to make up for it?

Goto Top

Deegee13
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks for all the replies and offers of help.

The plaque going missing was actually not the main thing that was bothering me, but rather, what I believed, was that my messages enquiring about it were being ignored. But now I understand if you simply missed them Mike, so my apologies.

Don't worry about it, these things happen and it may still turn up.
Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Model of the Month · Next Topic »

Friends of Locate & Cement
Skin created by Nikku from Zathyus Networks Resources