Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Home Biography Credits Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store

Return to: NationStates  |  USS Enterprrise-D
You are currently viewing this forum as a guest. At this level, there are some features you cannot use. However, if you join our community as a member, you'll be able to access features including: posting and commenting, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in polls and more. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you are already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Domestic Violence & Child Abuse
Topic Started: April 2 2018, 12:17 AM (7 Views)
BrianPugh
No Avatar
[ * ]
Hi,

Two very important people in my life were abused growing up, and I still wonder everyday if it will happen again. I want to raise awareness for domestic violence and child abuse. I want people to be able to share their stories and get help. I have written a story on domestic violence and if anyone is interested I have written a story on wattpad to raise awareness it. If you are being abused please speak up, don't stand alone. You deserve to be safe and free. If you don't know how to speak up this site is a great place to start. Please help me end domestic violence and child abuse for future generations!
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/online-forums/young-people/domestic-violence-child-abuse-5010C7E9CB58
Blockchain mobile advertising

Thanks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Domestic Stories · Next Topic »
Add Reply