Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Home Biography Credits Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store

Return to: NationStates  |  USS Enterprrise-D
You are currently viewing this forum as a guest. At this level, there are some features you cannot use. However, if you join our community as a member, you'll be able to access features including: posting and commenting, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in polls and more. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you are already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
National Museum of African American History & Culture
Topic Started: January 11 2018, 12:14 AM (11 Views)
LarryWalker
No Avatar
[ * ]
Hello,
Does anyone know how early people are lining up for the same-day pass at NMAAHC? How early to get in line for a weekday pass? How about a weekend pass? I'm looking at 11/17-19 so hoping it's just before the Thanksgiving rush. We're from California so hard to make it back to DC.
Please if anyone has any information about it please help me out, i've been trying to serach it everywhere but didnt find any proper solution for it, please if anyone has a proper and exact information please help me out

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g28970-i40-k9942152-National_Museum_of_African_American_History_Culture-Washington_DC_District_of_Columbia.html

Waste Management Marketing Examples
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Museum of Culture · Next Topic »
Add Reply