Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Home Biography Credits Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store

Return to: NationStates  |  USS Enterprrise-D
You are currently viewing this forum as a guest. At this level, there are some features you cannot use. However, if you join our community as a member, you'll be able to access features including: posting and commenting, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in polls and more. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you are already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Your Favorite Television Show.
Topic Started: November 21 2016, 11:58 PM (38 Views)
JonBaas
Member Avatar
Admin / Host
[ *  *  *  * ]
What is your favorite television show? And why is it your favorite?

Jon Baas -- Actor / Artist / Entrepreneur
Website & Blog .... facebook/jonbaas .... Twitter @jonbaas

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ivanicus18
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Oh, favorite television show... Let me think...

Well, besides My Little Pony, I think my favorite show has to be Gilligan's Island. It's western version Dusty's Trail is also a good one. It's funny, light-hearted, and isn't a commentary on society (though it will often use societal stereotypes for laughs).

Star Trek-wise, I liked the Voyager series the best. In contrast to why I like Gilligan's Island, the Voyager series dealt with modern societal problems in a serious and non-satirical fashion. Right behind it would be the Archer Enterprise series, for similar reasons.
"I am John Henry Eden, your president. There are some things we should talk about, and that's all right."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Library · Next Topic »
Add Reply