Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to i2eye Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Topic Started: Oct 27 2007, 06:42 PM (37,265 Views)
tis*me!
Member Avatar
Administrator, Web Designer, Z's Big Sis
Admin
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

theatrenut86
Member Avatar

Members
As a kid I wanted to be a doctor, but now as an adult my degree is going into education. If you are still donating the $5 to the writer's choice charity. This is where I would like mine. ;) :D

tis*me!
Member Avatar
Admin
Just wanted to let people know that on Monday, September 29th, participating Chili's restaurants in the U.S. are donating 100% of their profits from participating restaurants sales to St. Jude.

So if you live in the U.S. and you have a chance to eat at a participating Chili's on September 29th - you'd be helping a great cause!

For more information on this and other ways Chili's has to allow guests to contribute to St. Jude in their Fifth Annual Create-A-Pepper to Fight Childhood Cancer campaign (marking National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month):
Chili's Fifth Annual Create-A-Pepper to Fight Childhood Cancer Campaign

Thanks,
Tracy

tis*me!
Member Avatar
Admin
from stjude.org

Now through September 30, Chiliísģ Grill & Bar restaurants around the country will observe National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month by inviting guests to support the mission of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital during the sixth annual Create-A-Pepper to Fight Childhood Cancer campaign. And when you eat at Chili's on September 28, 100 percent of profits from participating restaurant sales will be donated to St. Jude.

So if you live in the U.S. and you have a chance to eat at a participating Chili's on Monday, September 28th - you'd be helping a great cause!

For more information on this and other ways Chili's has to allow guests to contribute to St. Jude in their Sixth Annual Create-A-Pepper to Fight Childhood Cancer campaign (marking National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month) you can visit the following links:

Time to 'Create-A-Pepper to Fight Childhood Cancer'

Chili's Create A Pepper

Thanks,
Tracy

momofboys
Member Avatar
i2eye's Loveable Finger Breaker
Elite Members
My kids always make me get a pepper for each of them during this time. I am glad that they care. I really appreciate that Chili's always has a child's story in their kids coloring books. My kids always want to hear about the other kids and it gives us a chance to talk about a lot of different topics. Thanks for letting us know about this date!

tis*me!
Member Avatar
Admin
momofboys,Sep 13 2009
11:35 PM
My kids always make me get a pepper for each of them during this time.  I am glad that they care.  I really appreciate that Chili's always has a child's story in their kids coloring books.  My kids always want to hear about the other kids and it gives us a chance to talk about a lot of different topics.
That's great!

momofboys,Sep 13 2009
11:35 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this date!
You are welcome, Martha!

Tracy

tis*me!
Member Avatar
Admin
It's that time of year again!

from stjude.org

Dine on Monday, September 27, when Chili's will donate 100 percent of profits from participating restaurant sales to St. Jude.
Just wanted, once again, to let those of you in the U.S. know about this.

Thanks,
Tracy

tis*me!
Member Avatar
Admin
It's that time of year again!

from stjude.org

And don't forget the Big Day: When you dine at a participating Chili's on September 26, 100 percent of net profits will be donated to St. Jude. It's a great way to support the kids of St. Jude.
Just wanted, once again, to let those of you in the U.S. know about this. Can't believe tomorrow is already the day for this. How time flies!

Thanks,
Tracy

tis*me!
Member Avatar
Admin
Yes...believe it or not...it's that time of year again!

from stjude.org

On September 24, Chili's will donate 100 percent of net profits to St. Jude. It's part of Chiliís annual Create-A-Pepper to Fight Childhood Cancer campaign.

The Big Day - Sept 24, 2012

Thanks,
Tracy

momofboys
Member Avatar
i2eye's Loveable Finger Breaker
Elite Members
I like to go to Chili's on that day....don't think I will make it this year. Maybe I can order something take out. Pink eye is the pits!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Charities · Next Topic »
Add Reply