Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
CT Callsign Lists 11m Division Numbers= 11m Frequency Chart RadioZing Shop  Farnborough Communications

Welcome to the official Charlie Tango DX Group CB And Amateur Radio Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Charlie Tango DX is a group dedicated to Hobby Radio Users in all forms, whether CB, Amateur, PMR446, Scanning and Short Wave Listening.
We are a very active and friendly group that welcomes anyone from anywhere in the world who has an interest in Radio, regardless of their level of experience, their equipment, their location, or their radio preference. We have members varying from fully qualified operators on the Amateur Bands, to newcomers who have just bought a PMR446 set, and many CBers both old and new. All are equal on the Site.

The CT Site contains many reviews, tips and modifications within the forums, and we take pride that no sensible question is ever left unanswered, and nobody is ever belittled or mocked for asking an honest question, no matter how simple it may seem. We were all new to the hobby once.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join Charlie Tango you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in polls, viewing modifications and more.

If you are not yet a member: Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Simply CLICK HERE to start the Registration process. Your application will need to include your personal name and approximate location, it will require you to confirm your email, and then be signed-off by one of our Admin Staff, but this is usually completed within 24 hours (48 max)

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Intek M150 TX Problem
Topic Started: 22 Jan 2014 - 09:42 (125 Views)
Magpie
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 1555

NOBODY PANIC! Nothing serious :P

I'm wondering if anyone knows any info on Intek radio's.

I think my M150 has always had this problem but I've not noticed it untill my mum has been talking to me more on the radio recentley from her car to my homebase.

See it doesn't have an instant transmit on it. There is about a 1sec delay between pressing the mic and the radio transmiting. Its okay when you remember, and wait a second or 2 before talking again. But its more of a problem when your in a convoy giving quick overs, so much so it blacks out half a sentence.

I put a test meter in line, which backed up the problem, it doesn't reciece power instantley.

So does anyone have any idea if there. Are any tuning pots to turn or resistors to remove to fix the problem?

Cheers :cheers:
Hugo
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Standard CB Radio · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This Website, Name, Logos and Products Are Copyright To Charlie Tango DX Group 2009 - 2013
All Rights Reserved - No Part Of This Site May Be Copied Without Prior Written Permission.
Take a look at our Terms Of Service or Contact Us

View My Stats