Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ty Kamara. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Between Heaven And Hell
Topic Started: Aug 21 2005, 07:50 PM (1,123 Views)
Nimeesha
Unregistered

Romance/Action/Adventure and err...anything you like ^^

Name: Jennifer Lindsay
Beyblade: Felina IS
Bitbeast: Felina

Name: Fenna Lindsay
Beyblade: Xena FS
Bitbeast: Xena

Name: Jasmin Hiwatari
Beyblade: Dranzarina WS
Bitbeast: Dranzarina

Name: Sheila McCartney
Beyblade: Kiyoshi WS
Bitbeast: Kiyoshi

Name: Naomi Thompson
Beyblade: Taiyo ES
Bitbeast: Taiyo
------------------------------------------------
"Get your ticket to hell Hiwatari!" Sheila shouted and launched her beyblade hard. Jasmin growled. "Why are you like this?" Jasmin shouted and launched Dranzarina. "Hn...I seriously don't know what your talking about." Sheila replied. Jasmin jumped backwards as Sheila sended water at her. Wind flew towards them and there hair flew in all directions.
Jennifer, Fenna and Naomi gulped and looked at them. "I hope this gets alright." Fenna shivered as it started to rain.
Goto Top

Toshiro
Member Avatar
R e v o l u t i o n
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Name: Suki Kon
Beyblade: Driger X Ultimate
Bitbeast: Driger X
Attacks: Revolutions Claw, Ultimate Thunder, X Evolution.

Posted Image
Name: Takon Kinomiya
Beyblade: Dragoon X Ultimate
Bitbeast: Dragoon X
Attacks: Ultimate storm, X Evolution, Revolutions Storm X.

Posted Image
Name: Kameo Ketsuki
Beyblade: Dranzer X Ultimate
Bitbeast: Dranzer X
Attacks: Ultimate Flame, X Evolution, Revolutions Flame Elixer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Takon frowned as it rained. Suki sighed as some ran down his face. Kameo just walked.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashy-kun
Unregistered

Posted Image
Name: Ash Hiwatari
bit beast: Vernerix (Fire, Extreeme Light energy) ((chosen phoenix))
Beyblade: Vernerix VCP
Team Status: Leader

name: Rii Hiwatari
Bit beast: Gia Vernerix O (Water, neutural energy)
Beyblade: Gia Vernerix O VCP
Team status: Member

Name: Jaimundo Hiwatari
Bit beast: Kwirdin (Wind and Ice. neutral energy)
Beyblade: Kwirdin KoW
Team status: Data Extrordinare
----------------------------------------------------
Ash ran towards where he could sence jasmin and dranzerina Rii and Jaimundo followed
"how do you know this" Jaimundo yelled
"i can sence her" Ash replied running through the rain
Goto Top

Ida
Member Avatar
We don't claim to be perfect, but we're free
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
name: Kairo Hiwatari
beyblade: Dranzar TI
bitbast: Dranzar

------------------------------------

Kairo heard Sheila shout and walked towards her and the others "okay..." he mumbled and watched the battle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nimeesha
Unregistered

Jasmin growld. Dranzarina sended gusts of wind at Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi sended water all over the place, waves hitting Jasmin and Dranzarina. "I'm not gonna let you win from everybody!!" Sheila shouted and sendedm ore water. Dranzarina tryed to get the water away by sending it away with the wind.
Goto Top

Ashy-kun
Unregistered

Ash stood next to Fenna
"whats the reason now" he asked
Goto Top

Nimeesha
Unregistered

"Sheila just wants to win from Jasmin. She wants to prove there stronger girls then her." Fenna sighed.
Dranzarina sended a large tornado at Kiyoshi. Kiyosi disspeared and reappeared far from Danzarina. She sended waves everywhere. "Man I hate water when Sheila plays with it." Jennifer growled. The waves hitted Jasmin and Dranzarina. Jasmin jumped backwards. She shot another tornado towards Kiyoshi but Kiyoshi made it in a whirpool.
Goto Top

Ashy-kun
Unregistered

"hn, jasdmins one of the strongest here, and she is definately one of the strongest females in the world" Ash muttered, Rii and jaimundo ran up
Goto Top

Nimeesha
Unregistered

"I know." Fenna sighs.
Dranzarina sended white mist everywhere. Sheila growled. It started to rain harder.
Kiyoshi sended waves at Dranzarina. Dranzarina flew into the air and let out a cry. Near the place they where was a river. Kiyoshi dived in it. Dranzarina flew over the river. Kiyoshi jumped out of the water and hit Dranzarina from under. The water splashed everywhere. A crack appeared in Dranzarina's blade. Sheila and Jasmin growled at each other.
((Oh Damn XD I hate writing battles. Just imagain a battle, some explosions blabla!))
Kiyoshi smashed several times in Dranzarina. Dranzarina flew into Jasmins hand. Jasmin fell on the ground, breathing heavily. "It's impossible!" Jasmni shouted. Sheila smirked and grabbed Kiyoshi.
Goto Top

Ashy-kun
Unregistered

Ash mumbled "i wasnt expecting that" he said, he held a hand out for jasmin
Goto Top

Toshiro
Member Avatar
R e v o l u t i o n
Takon, Suki and Kameo walked towards the battle and sa Jasmin on the ground. "ok..." Takon said confused.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nimeesha
Unregistered

Jasmin grabbed Ash's hand and growled. "I didn't expect this either." she shouted. Sheila smirked. "I DID IT!!!" she cheered and ran around. "In battles she's serious as hell...but otherwise she's a child..." Jennifer rolled her eyes.
Goto Top

Ashy-kun
Unregistered

Jaimundo sighed
hn...i dunno why that happened, jasmin is upon the top bladers here, yet Sheila's adavantage over elements cost jasmin... he thaught
Goto Top

Toshiro
Member Avatar
R e v o l u t i o n
"I hate rain..." Takon said wiping his face.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nimeesha
Unregistered

Sheila giggled. Fenna sighed. "Me too." she said. "Let's get inside or somewhere the rain cant get in." Jennifer sighed.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Archived Threads · Next Topic »
Locked Topic