Add Reply
Healing/ Ambient Music
Topic Started: Apr 10 2018, 01:54 AM (191 Views)
Kamalam
Member Avatar
Advanced Boop
This is one I turn to a lot. It relaxes me and I like the images and how the music shifts at different intervals, almost as if it is healing on different levels. It's also nice to do Reiki to this (or any energy healing work).

432 hz DNA Healing/Chakra Cleansing Meditation/Relaxation Music

Edited by Kamalam, Apr 10 2018, 01:55 AM.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

grumpychick
Member Avatar
\[V]/
That is so lovely!!!! I've had it playing in the background all morning and it has taken my anxiety level way down. It also seems to be soothing for Mulder, he's just been chilling on his favorite blanket on the couch looking very relaxed most of the morning.
Posted Image"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." - Katharine Hepburn
"I carried a watermelon." - Frances Houseman
"Everyone deserves the chance to FLY!" - Elphaba Thropp

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kamalam
Member Avatar
Advanced Boop
grumpychick
Apr 10 2018, 01:53 PM
That is so lovely!!!! I've had it playing in the background all morning and it has taken my anxiety level way down. It also seems to be soothing for Mulder, he's just been chilling on his favorite blanket on the couch looking very relaxed most of the morning.
Oh! That's so awesome to hear. And how sweet that Mulder likes it too. :smile:
Posted Image

Sean_
Member Avatar
VAPER
Echo has a large selection of ambiance and sleep sounds. I use one called Distant Thunderstorm. I use it every night when I go to bed. It shuts off automatically after an hour but I never make it that long.
Don't think about all those things you fear. Just be glad to be here.

Posted Image

Navi
Member Avatar
Infinite One
I used to have a tape titled Distant Thunderstorm. I loved it. I wonder if it is the same?
I got another one called Country Thunderstorm. :laugh: I do believe it was recorded on a sheep farm. The storm was wonderful, but the constant bleating of the sheep was not conducive to relaxing or sleeping. You would just be sinking into the sound of the storm and a sheep would baah Then another and then the sound would swell until the whole herd was baaing and bleating. I actually came across it the other day when moving media back into the living room.
So Echo has has ambiance and sleep sounds? Can't wait to get it. Next year. Next year.

I think any ambiance videos I have marked on YTube are ones recommended by Kamalam and grumpychick.
I do have this.

Edited by Navi, Apr 10 2018, 09:48 PM.
My choice? All the way down the rabbit hole.Posted Image

grumpychick
Member Avatar
\[V]/
Navi
Apr 10 2018, 09:42 PM
I got another one called Country Thunderstorm. :laugh: I do believe it was recorded on a sheep farm. The storm was wonderful, but the constant bleating of the sheep was not conducive to relaxing or sleeping. You would just be sinking into the sound of the storm and a sheep would baah Then another and then the sound would swell until the whole herd was baaing and bleating. I actually came across it the other day when moving media back into the living room.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I can see how the sheep would just end up being annoying, unless you grew up on a sheep farm and miss the sounds of home.

I had an app on my phone that offered a variety of sounds to fall asleep to and I mostly used the "Rain on a Tent" one but decided to check out a jungle rainstorm once. There are a lot of loud birds in the jungle... :laugh:

Checking out the video you shared now. Having a very low energy day and could use any help I can get!
Posted Image"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." - Katharine Hepburn

Kamalam
Member Avatar
Advanced Boop
grumpychick
Apr 11 2018, 02:45 PM
Navi
Apr 10 2018, 09:42 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I can see how the sheep would just end up being annoying, unless you grew up on a sheep farm and miss the sounds of home.

I had an app on my phone that offered a variety of sounds to fall asleep to and I mostly used the "Rain on a Tent" one but decided to check out a jungle rainstorm once. There are a lot of loud birds in the jungle... :laugh:

Checking out the video you shared now. Having a very low energy day and could use any help I can get!
Thanks Navi for another great option! Listened to it last night. :smile:

And I can totally see how sheep might not be the most soothing sound, even sporadically! There are some fireplace videos I have to turn off because the crackling of the logs is just too much or too loud. It's really a balance. For instance, I like a good log fire, but the sound has to be be in harmony or it's just annoying.
Posted Image

Kamalam
Member Avatar
Advanced Boop
I discovered this one recently - especially good for nighttime. With the light of a couple small candles, the computer screen isn't glaring and the rain mixed with gentle thunder is incredibly soothing. When summer really starts to throw down the heat, I know I'll appreciate it even more.

For some reason, I can't display the YouTube video, but the link works beautifully!

10 Hours Rain & Thunder | Nature White Noise | Rain on Old Wooden Home Ambiance

Posted Image

LINK
Edited by Kamalam, Apr 11 2018, 08:03 PM.
Posted Image

Navi
Member Avatar
Infinite One
Listened to a few minutes. Nice one! Once the computer is back in the bedroom I will be using this for sure.
:smile:

Did the 2 hour 528 Hz help either of you?
My choice? All the way down the rabbit hole.Posted Image

Kamalam
Member Avatar
Advanced Boop
Navi
Apr 11 2018, 09:24 PM
Listened to a few minutes. Nice one! Once the computer is back in the bedroom I will be using this for sure.

Navi, at first I didn't know if I liked it that much (mostly because I wasn't expecting the high tone it had. I think I was expecting soft music or something like the other hz videos I use). But I was curious and did my self-Reiki. By the time I was done with that, I was in a really relaxed, very peaceful state, like in a light trance. I was so surprised ... because at first it was not that pleasant. Maybe my DNA was being activated and repaired! So while it may not be my *first* choice, it will definitely be in the roster! The description on YouTube is very encouraging and goodness knows the healing is very welcome.
Posted Image

grumpychick
Member Avatar
\[V]/
Navi
Apr 11 2018, 09:24 PM

Yesterday morning, I felt like I was running on E and not real optimistic about getting anything accomplished over the course of the day.
I listened to that video for about half and hour and started to feel much much better. So much so, I actually did some cleaning, re-organized some cupboards, and had a very small dance party (just me bopping around the living room) in the afternoon.

I don't know if any DNA was repaired but it sure did something positive for me!

grumpychick
Member Avatar
\[V]/
Kamalam
Apr 11 2018, 07:48 PM
I discovered this one recently - especially good for nighttime. With the light of a couple small candles, the computer screen isn't glaring and the rain mixed with gentle thunder is incredibly soothing. When summer really starts to throw down the heat, I know I'll appreciate it even more.

For some reason, I can't display the YouTube video, but the link works beautifully!

10 Hours Rain & Thunder | Nature White Noise | Rain on Old Wooden Home Ambiance

Posted Image

LINK
I love this!

grumpychick
Member Avatar
\[V]/
I like this one, it reminds me of the all the summer nights I spent camping out in the backyard, when I was a kid.
I slept really really well those nights.

It's not as dark as I'd like but I play it on my tablet placed face-down on a shelf on my nightstand.

Edited by grumpychick, Apr 12 2018, 01:57 PM.

grumpychick
Member Avatar
\[V]/
This one is about an hour and 40 minutes. I find it very very soothing.

Kamalam
Member Avatar
Advanced Boop
grumpychick
Apr 12 2018, 01:56 PM
This one is about an hour and 40 minutes. I find it very very soothing.

I agree, this is very soothing! Listened to it this morning and it definitely created peaceful vibes!

I'll check out the rain on a tent tonight!
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Ambiance/ Healing Sounds · Next Topic »
Add Reply