Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
HERE IT COMES! Global Warm...er COOLING
Topic Started: Jan 2 2018, 11:46 PM (109 Views)
Shecoda
Member Avatar
Advanced
Global warming OVERRIDDEN by 'mini ice age' that will plunge UK temperature in 2030, claim mathematicians

In a little over a decade, we could all be skating across the Thames

According to research carried out by universities in the UK and Russia, Britain is set to be plunged into a 'mini ice age' by 2030.

It would see temperatures drop across the country with rivers freezing over and snow becoming a much more familiar sight.

We could be back skating on the Thames in a little over a decade.

Scientists used a mathematical model of the Sun to arrive at their prediction, judging that changes in its magnetic activity would create a knock-on effect on the Earth's temperature.

LINK

Definition:
Pareidolia (par-i-DOH-lee-a): The new term for swamp gas
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skookum
Member Avatar
*sis~boom~bah*
I think I've heard that a lot of the British Isles' climate depends on the whim of the Gulf stream and the North Atlantic Drift ocean current?
Posted Image RIP Zetaboards Posted Image
Posted Image

Shecoda
Member Avatar
Advanced

In this case they are worrying about a Maunder Minimum. But notice how it is considered a pause in global warming.
Definition:
Pareidolia (par-i-DOH-lee-a): The new term for swamp gas

Navi
Member Avatar
Infinite One
Mini Ice Age? :wintergirl: Sure feels that way.
My choice? All the way down the rabbit hole.Posted Image

Shecoda
Member Avatar
Advanced
And so it begins. The pendulum swings back.

Killer cold snap freezing US 'blamed on GLOBAL COOLING lasting 100 years'

THE savage cold snap pummelling the US with snow storms, ice and freezing temperatures is the beginning of a 100-year global cooling cycle, a climate scientist has claimed.

LINK

This is also interesting

1974: Global Cooling Caused Droughts, Floods, Blizzards, Tornadoes, Typhoons, Hurricanes And The Polar Vortex

Posted on March 5, 2017 by tonyheller

In 1974, everything which is currently blamed on global warming, was blamed on the longest global cooling trend on record: 0.5C cooling since 1945.

LINK

This is interesting also

Insanity…It’s Witchcraft’ – Meteorologist Joe Bastardi on claims that cold & snow caused by ‘global warming’

WeatherBell Meteorologist Joe Bastardi on January 4, 2018: “This is flat out insanity and deception now To tell the public that events that have occurred countless times before with no climate change attribution, is now just that, is not science, its witchcraft. NO PROOF AT ALL. Its climate ambulance chasing, nothing more.” (Bastardi was reacting to reports like this: Warmists Wheel Out “Record Cold Due To Global Warming” Argument Again)

LINK

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Environment/Ecology/Mother Nature · Next Topic »
Add Reply