Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Understanding Soul Contracts
Topic Started: May 31 2017, 08:46 PM (59 Views)
Shecoda
Member Avatar
Advanced

Understanding Soul Contracts - Part 1

The overall purpose of life is for us to know ourselves as God. That's our primary assignment. All that happens to us through lifetime after lifetime is designed to assist up to know our true identity.

We know that identity through the experience of enlightenment so it could be said, as a kind of shorthand, that enlightenment is the purpose of life.

Everybody has a life plan

Each lifetime we agree before birth to take on a specific learning task. Our teachers call this assignment we give ourselves our "soul contract," "blueprint," or "life plan."

LINK
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kamalam
Member Avatar
Advanced Boop
Fascinating... Really like how you give us a summary which make it easier to jump into.
Posted Image
Click for weather forecast

Shecoda
Member Avatar
Advanced

Thank you for the compliment, Kam.

I was looking for information on soul mates.

This is how I view soul mates and I was looking for confirmation that I am correct:

We all have soul groups. We simply hang here, or there together.

Every so often a couple of souls get together make a pact to find each other and decide to spend life here together. This is a true soul mate.

Not everyone has a soul mate, as not everyone has made this pact with someone else. Some souls prefer to wing it, to surf life in freedom without bonds except those they choose to make in any given life. Others prefer a life of solitude with no mate or mates.

A soul is not necessarily bound by the pact and may choose a different path when they get here.

Some may choose to acquiesce to this pact at a later time in life, rather than spend their whole adult life together.

A soul mate may or may not have to do with ones accepted assignment here on the physical plane.

It would be fascinating to me if there are others who think this is so.

I do not subscribe to the idea that everyone has a soul mate because there are those who choose to live alone, or with another family member from childhood, or with a friend of their choosing (who may be a soul mate but not cross sex or same sex lover soul mates).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Astrology, Mysticism & Magic · Next Topic »
Add Reply