Welcome to The Eternity Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Join Eternity Forums Today!
Topic Started: Jun 22 2009, 08:37 PM (434 Views)
Sasuke Uchiha
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  * ]
After a very long time we are happy to announce to finish of our forums.

Unfortunately a Forum is nothing without active members so we now invite everyone to join our forums. Make an account and join our Anime and Manga Community Today!

-Anime Immortal Staff
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SLAYER00
Academy Student
[ * ]
Hello!I joined the community to help in growing it, i see apart from you the admin none else is active, so lets hope more join!

Sasuke Uchiha
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  * ]
yep hoping for more members soon :JThumb:
Posted Image

LelouchxKallen
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  *  * ]
still here dude ;P
Edited by LelouchxKallen, Jun 26 2009, 11:52 AM.
Posted Image
Was Once :
H I N A T A
Orochimaru
Simca
Sakura Haruno
Roronoa Zoro
probably some more
Tsukinaki Takehio
and now
LelouchxKallen

saber153
Member Avatar
Genin Candidate
[ *  * ]
hey just joined today after taking a look at some of the anime online. glad to join as well. and woot member #83.
Edited by saber153, Aug 5 2009, 11:15 PM.
Oi i have a favor from u guys who actually read sigs, can u guys please take a look every now and again at me and my friends MMO project at http://shatteredisles.webs.com/ suggestions are welcome and anyone who want to help ask the admin of the site, in a forum topic if u want note there are only 2 of us so far.

Oni
Member Avatar
Academy Student
[ * ]
Well, mainly the reason why people just disappeared was because the site's original main attraction is gone (the RP-like thing), since now they dont have anything to really do here aside from talk about random stuff, they desided to go elsewhere since they can do it anywhere else as well. Aside from that, you never really encouraged people to post and be active by posting yourself, so you cant really blame them for leaving (and I know that I sound like a prick atm, but all I do is provide you the answers you needed from personal expirience)
Posted Image

ShinobiGhost
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Actually thats not on Sasuke, a forum is designed for discussion of a particular topic and or topics. Our forum being about anime lends itself to a very broad spectrum of discussion considering the daunting numbers of anime and mangas there are. So Sasuke can only do so much to encourage people to post, if they don't want to put the effort in to discuss a topic noone is going to instill the effort in them.
Posted Image

Oni
Member Avatar
Academy Student
[ * ]
Hmm, sure. I was talking about this site's original strecture that was built by sasuke. Since its now gone, the old members most likely wont be back. However, as for the activity, you cant expect anything more then this because your home site is not that popular (although its well designed) to have enough potential into brining new members here. Other then that, they can talk about anime and manga at any other of the million anime/manga ganere forums, now here's the question; what would make The Eternity special and diffrent from other forums. Back on it's own structer, it had its own special kind of entertaiment (it's RPG thing), however, now when its gone, theres nothing that would draw any particular attention of the new commers. I can see that you're now going more into the direction of a diffrent type of people then before, however unless your home site is very popular and have a lot to offer, you cant expect more then this - which is general inactivity.
Posted Image

sasukekun
Academy Student
[ * ]
The original structure of the site actually rewarded posting with more posts. Whenever you had a certain amount of posts you were allowed to help the admin (sasuke uchiha) with his work as an "ANBU squad", which was a privilege, and were rewarded with an extra 25 posts a week. You also got a spot on the site and later on the 2nd avatar you got was based on the amount of posts you had, ranging from academy student to death god. This kind of looks like a game where you have to farm experience points and level up lol and I have to say that it was a lot of fun. The RP thing, which came in way later, was a lot of fun too and everyone wanted to participate. I can see that the forums right now is abandoned, however the previous 2 forums weren't abandoned by the members but by the admin who created new sites/forums.
Kinda miss the forums sometimes, however I have to admit that I was a lazy power obsessed ass at the end of the first forum. Sorry for that uchihaleader, and everyone xD
Edited by sasukekun, Feb 23 2011, 07:20 PM.

« Previous Topic · Immortal Daily · Next Topic »
Add Reply

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Theme by James... of the ZBTZ