Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Carnivores Saga. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Carnivores online
Topic Started: Jul 1 2007, 05:20 PM (499 Views)
Lman94
Member Avatar
Allosaurus
Seismosaur came up with a really good idea to have an online server on the fourth carnivores game 'Carnivores Cityscape'. Maybe there is some way to have a 24 hour server, or we could have a game every Friday from like 8:00 - 10:00. That would be very nice. B)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Uhh...
Member Avatar
Allosaurus
Ooo jolly that sounds funtastic!

chas1123
Member Avatar
Allosaurus
I don't have Cityscape. But its pretty interesting. I play games online alot.
Had no Internet for months, mouse is now broken, i hate my computer.

Lman94
Member Avatar
Allosaurus
O thats too bad. do you not live in the shipping area or did you just not want to buy it?
Posted Image

chas1123
Member Avatar
Allosaurus
I never got to buying it.
Had no Internet for months, mouse is now broken, i hate my computer.

Selleri
Pachycephalosaurus
My CS won't work! It plays the intro movies but then I get the error message: "Serious Sam was unable to set display mode blahblahblah..." I have the newest driver for my graphics card that's ATI Radeon 9600 something. I have also tried to change the display modes but still it doesn't work. It worked on my old computer.

Seismosaur
Member Avatar
Velociraptor
Selleri,Jul 21 2007
03:57 PM
My CS won't work! It plays the intro movies but then I get the error message: "Serious Sam was unable to set display mode blahblahblah..." I have the newest driver for my graphics card that's ATI Radeon 9600 something. I have also tried to change the display modes but still it doesn't work. It worked on my old computer.

Hmm... Could you explain a little more? Oh, BTW, has anyone done this yet? I mean, online CS? :blink:

Selleri
Pachycephalosaurus
I had my illegally downloaded disc copied to my friends and we had nice online matches but I don't think that there has been game played with carnivores saga people.
BTW Online play is the only reason to own Carnivores Cityscape. Single player isn't very much fun.

« Previous Topic · Suggestions and Criticisms · Next Topic »
Add Reply