Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Mantis Warriors 5th Company; From Badab to Konor
Topic Started: 10 Jan 2018, 07:07 PM (438 Views)
Calgar 2.0
Member Avatar
Corporal
This will be the log for my Mantis Warriors army, depicting the 5th Company of the Chapter in the 42nd Millennium, following the Indomitus Crusade.

Lore will follow in a separate post.

The Sepulchra Metallica
Posted Image

Tranquility Veterans (Sternguard)
Posted Image

Primaris Captain
Posted Image

Regular LT
Posted Image

Inso
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
Good to see some Mantis Warriors :)

They look good (from what I can see)... hopefully, plenty more to come with some slightly better pix :)

Calgar 2.0
Member Avatar
Corporal
Thank you. I have a couple tactical squads built with two more on the way. The pics of the infantry were taken fairly quickly, and I should be able to get some better ones tomorrow.

SDKFZ
Member Avatar
Warrant Officer First Class
I agree with Inso, They look very good sofar. Not to often you get to see a Mantis Army.

Demorte
Member Avatar
Keep it up excited to see some more with this force.

Calgar 2.0
Member Avatar
Corporal
So for the wait on somewhat better pics.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The Sergeant's head sucks, I need to go back and repaint it. Also the gun barrels keep losing paint in my case.

SDKFZ
Member Avatar
Minis look good ! Might be an issue with the primer on the barrels.

Calgar 2.0
Member Avatar
Corporal
"And now for something completely different"

Leman Russ Exterminator for the Jopall 19th Armored Troop. This may play my hand for my personal fluff for my collection, so look out for that soon.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

SDKFZ
Member Avatar
Looking good. Might i suggest adding a spot of black to the ends of the exhausts ? :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Science Fiction Project Logs · Next Topic »