Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
How bad was your day
Topic Started: 1 Nov 2017, 12:31 AM (192 Views)
scrubber
Member Avatar
Warrant Officer Second Class
Had meeting at mum's care home tonight.
Just what you need 35 days until your 100th birthday, and you find your care home is closing on 15th December. {happy Christmas.}.
Hoping the contracts to sell mums house to pay for care would be exchanged this week. Not ready until next week. Guess what I'm at the other end of the country from Thursday for two and half week, house and puppy sitting.
Posted Image
This is Roxy 9 months old last month.
And for the third only had new car for 10 days and already put large scratch on wheel arch.
Edited by scrubber, 1 Nov 2017, 12:49 AM.

# Digits
Member Avatar
Shadowkin
Is that you gone until mid nov then?

scrubber
Member Avatar
Yep. Back on 19th November. And no Carrier to look at, on sea trials.

# dean
Member Avatar
Grandmaster of Librarians
Well I had to put my buddy the Lioness down yesterday...

scrubber
Member Avatar
Hi Dean, not good news. Sorry mate.

I have some good news at last. Found new home for mum, and she was so happy on 5th December, got her 100th birthday card from Queen, that's all she was worried about, that the Queen would know her new address,
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Banter · Next Topic »