Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
not able to see photos on this site.
Topic Started: 22 Sep 2017, 03:05 PM (234 Views)
supreme overlord
Member Avatar
Corporal
SO anytime I look at a thread with pictures I either get *posted picture* or *enable your account to host 3rd party images* I've attempted to view the site from several different PC's and am still getting the same image. Is there a way around this? I'd love to see what people have put together.
nobody can give me any insight as to why this is happening?
Edited by supreme overlord, 22 Sep 2017, 08:47 PM.

☺lavadude360
Member Avatar
Lieutenant
It's fallout from THIS stupidity by Photobucket.

Most people cannot be bothered to rehost and relink all their old pictures.

If it's something different to this, message the Admin team

Dave
Edited by lavadude360, 23 Sep 2017, 04:49 PM.

supreme overlord
Member Avatar
Corporal
how do I go about messaging the admin team because although I did notice the photobucket fallout I still do not see posted images either

☺lavadude360
Member Avatar
Lieutenant
The list of Admin and Mods is at the bottom of the main AB page.

Link in the bottom right.

http://s3.zetaboards.com/The_Ammobunker/stats/staff/

Dave
Edited by lavadude360, 26 Sep 2017, 02:56 PM.

# El Diablo
Member Avatar
Warmaster Of Chaos
http://s3.zetaboards.com/The_Ammobunker/topic/9002168/15/

Have a look in this thread and see if you can see the pictures, they've been hosted somewhere that isn't photobucket.

If not, get back to us and we'll look into it.

Dave can you check that link for me and see if you can see the images? Extra confirmation won't hurt ;)
Edited by El Diablo, 26 Sep 2017, 11:06 PM.

☺lavadude360
Member Avatar
Lieutenant
El Diablo
26 Sep 2017, 11:03 PM
Dave can you check that link for me and see if you can see the images? Extra confirmation won't hurt ;)
I can see everything on that thread El D.

Dave

# El Diablo
Member Avatar
Warmaster Of Chaos
Cheers. Given how much of the imagery on the board is attached to photobucket im going to hazard a guess thats still the issue.

supreme overlord
Member Avatar
Corporal
I cant see anything from the posted like just *posted image* wonder what it could be because obviously those arent hosted by photobucket.

# El Diablo
Member Avatar
Warmaster Of Chaos
I've had a few different members look into this and they've all been able to see the images. There are no board settings that would disable pictures for individual groups or members so i'd have a look into your browser settings to see if there is anything going on there. Start by deleting cookies and go from there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Banter · Next Topic »