Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Santa brought me......
Topic Started: 24 Dec 2016, 11:39 AM (687 Views)
# Digits
Member Avatar
Shadowkin
Just so we can all share in the delights of Xmas, what hobby kits / materials did you get?

I know, I've posted this on Christmas Eve, but some of our cousins in Australia will be jumping on beds before the rest of us!

Anyway, some of us already know what we're getting (peeked under the bed or some such....).

I for one know I shall be getting the new Bloodbowl :)

What about you....?

scrubber
Member Avatar
Warrant Officer Second Class
Why what's under the bed ? Dust in my case. Surely all the presents are still in Santa's sack, so you only hope you are getting bloodbowl.
Then have you been naught or nice.

Brambleten
Member Avatar
The Red Hood
Along with the Operation: Red Veil Infinity box and Made to Order Daemonettes that santa persuaded me to get for myself, I also got this little lot which is strange, as I dont usually ask for hobby stuff.

Posted Image

Full squads of metal Banshees and Dragons, Suicide Squad dice, Rick Flag and Dominic Purcell Heatwave along with Angels of Death :)

# El Diablo
Member Avatar
Warmaster Of Chaos
Thousand Sons made up all my toys this year, though im sure I can find a few other bits I want to buy.

# Old Guard
Member Avatar
Entertainment officer...Meet the gang cos the boys are here.....
A few more genestealers added to the horde.

# Digits
Member Avatar
Shadowkin
Even at my age, mum bought me a load of gw vouchers! Nice

Plus I got a zombie game from the missus and a piece of badlands scenery from my daughter.

# the_great_gonzo
Member Avatar
Wg Cdr
I've tried updating this thread 3times but my interwebz been [Clean up afterwards please].

I recieved another Burning of prospero box. My kid recieved xwing minis, and the kill team box set. B)

Keravin
Member Avatar
Go post in someone's topic that you normally wouldn't
Overkill, Stealer Neophytes second box, Goliath truck, Malifaux Jorogumo.

☺Easy E
Member Avatar
Captain
Some slippers.

☺lavadude360
Member Avatar
Lieutenant
Bit late but I bought myself that medic bloke for the Solar Auxilia with some pennies that Santa gave me.

Dave

Daemon-Forge
Member Avatar
Major
Hobbit Bold footed and mounted, Terminator Gen game (£20 cant say no to that), Azog footed and mounted, other xmas bits thats boring socks, etc

# dean
Member Avatar
Grandmaster of Librarians
Still waiting for DA HH upgrade bits... They've re-sent them. In the meantime I have one squad of Prospero painted...

scrubber
Member Avatar
Warrant Officer Second Class
SANTA BROUGHT ME "CHRISTMAS 2017"

Posted Image]

First Strike starter set.
Munitorum Containers.
Basilica Administratum.
Tau XV88 Broadside from Digits.
Edited by scrubber, 27 Dec 2017, 11:01 PM.

Princess
Member Avatar
Metrosexual Modeller
I got nothing hobby related! As my misus still thinks I am total dweeb

TemplarRich
Member Avatar

While not having any hobby time since joining here thatís all set to change in the new year, I got some nice bolt action loving.
Waffen ss plastic box, plastic King Tiger 2 box and cash that bought me last night the German army book v2, German winter tank riders, winter Waffen ss box. The resin wirbelwind, and 4 pots of Vallejo paint for winter camo. Good times.
Edited by TemplarRich, 29 Dec 2017, 07:13 AM.

# Digits
Member Avatar
Shadowkin
I got the Ne romunda boxed set and a new pirate sloop.

# dean
Member Avatar
Grandmaster of Librarians

Santa "allowed" me to order a Spartan and three Rhinos... that I am still working on... The Predator was ordered in June but is part of this build as well.

Posted Image
Edited by dean, 8 Jan 2018, 03:32 PM.

# Old Guard
Member Avatar
Entertainment officer...Meet the gang cos the boys are here.....
A laser cutter and an empress U boat! And some bolt action books

☺Easy E
Member Avatar
Captain
A sweatshirt and a pop socket..... ???

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Banter · Next Topic »