Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Future highways; Dark future project log.
Topic Started: 11 Mar 2010, 12:39 AM (1,940 Views)
Novogord
Member Avatar
Captain
Ok :) Looking forward to it. I would go for many different colors on the vehicles to create the scrachtbuild feeling.

☺Dave38x
Member Avatar
DubDubDubDubDub
love the vehicle on the right, looks like a gritty upgunned dragster :)

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
track sections based for memorial day game day

Posted Image
Posted Image

☺Easy E
Member Avatar
Captain
15mm-ish you say? Will a standard Hot Wheels car do or are they too small?

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
i use hot wheel cars basewise they fit on the grid they are not a set scale so some look smaller then others but take up about the same space.

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
Hidden weapons cars called wild card gang C&C pleasePosted Image

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
Posted Image
This one isn't being touched I have owned it for about 25 years

crassius47
Member Avatar
Captain
ohh the a-team van, makes me remember my childhood rather fondly, nice weathering though :P

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
yeah the weathering is all natural i had a great child hood with that van

☺Easy E
Member Avatar
Captain
That should be a Special Character style vehicle.

Novogord
Member Avatar
Captain
Easy E
10 May 2010, 06:41 PM
That should be a Special Character style vehicle.

I can only quote that.

For those hidden weapon cars: I would put some mat varnish on the body of the cars and some shiny varnish on the windows, to make it more life real.

☺Easy E
Member Avatar
Captain
I don't know how to fix it, but the decals on the hidden weapon cars look like decals and not paint work. Is there a way to blend them in better? Perhaps a wash or something?

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
yeah will be doing the varnish on them the decals are actually stickers my kids got me while they were and the child center at the grocery store. felt obligated to use them.

☺Easy E
Member Avatar
Captain
Cute.

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
well getting geared up this weekend for a games day this monday. my gaming group will be playing some dark future. i will be getting pics for in here. hope you all will enjoy

the GI
Member Avatar
Warrant Officer First Class
well i did some sifting through the GW website and i found the rules here:

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1340008_Dark_Future.pdf

i have a bunch of old hot wheels cars that i might convert for this so i am keeping my eyes on this thread...

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
if you need the track sections i have them but they need to be printed on A3 which was a bugger to do in the states. i actually had a friends do it on a plotter at one of the job sites he was working.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Science Fiction Project Logs · Next Topic »