Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Future highways; Dark future project log.
Topic Started: 11 Mar 2010, 12:39 AM (1,939 Views)
foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
here are some wip cars just need to paint and rough up.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

crassius47
Member Avatar
Captain
and i thought dark future was dead :P

bagsy being a sanctioned op

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
yeah the deloreon is a campaign vehicle. i will have an op version not started yet the renegade op you see in the log and then a i have started an off road on as well jacked up the suspension and added mud tires looks good.

Posted Image

☺Deserter
Member Avatar
Throne Agent
Nice one - I'm off to a car boot sale in the morning, hopefully I'll be able to find some bargain toy cars to do this kind of this with - that scale of figure works well, as you'd suggested :)

Raellos
Member Avatar
Warrant Officer Second Class
You are missing a Pursuit Special.

Is there a torrent anywhere for the Dark Future book(s)? It's be good fun I reckon.
Edited by Raellos, 11 Mar 2010, 02:34 AM.

chromedog
Member Avatar
Warrant Officer Second Class
I've got a copy of the rules (pdf). I think GW released them and had them on the same section as their other OOP games. I get confused sometimes though, as I also have a bunch of other stuff sourced elsewhere.

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
yeah i have the GW PDF also check out this site Future highways site not my site btw just liked the name for my plog

# Marovian
Member Avatar
Ginger Law Enforcer
Always good to see the old games getting some love - having just watched a certain Clint Eastwood movie I reckon you should get a Gran Torino.

crassius47
Member Avatar
Captain
i used to love dark future when i was a kid, looking forward to seeing how you get on with these

Novogord
Member Avatar
Captain
The cars are coming along nicely, it will be nice to see all of them painted up! :)

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
well here are two more to work on friend picked them up for me

This one i am thinking oftrying some chipping on as i like the paint job as is any suggestions
Posted Image

this one is done i just told the dremel to it with a wire brush wheel and took of teh paint in layers any thoughts ?
Posted Image

Novogord
Member Avatar
Captain
Well my thought on the buggy is: the wheels are to clean. On the paint work, that looks great, really weathered :)

Pyro Pete
Member Avatar
Warrant Officer First Class
There looking awesome cant wait to see them finished. how many you planning on making

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
A bunch at least 20 I would say for my whole gaming group

Bagpuss
Member Avatar
Colour Sergeant
Man, I used to love Dark Future. I was always playing as Ops (I think that's what they were called) and my bro was renegades. I've got the original set and a load of the figures knocking around somewhere. I think they were 15mm ish. And a few of the metal bikes. Happy days.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
Yeah bikes are the only thing that I haven't found that I like the scale of. Wish I had some of the originals.

Pyro Pete
Member Avatar
Warrant Officer First Class
Nice that sounds wicked cant wait to see them all finshed and ready to go on the grid

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
two buggies done still need to chip the one
Posted Image

Novogord
Member Avatar
Captain
And some dark washes on the metal parts, they look way to clean!

foe42
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
Will do just finished glueing bits will start painting soon

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Science Fiction Project Logs · Next Topic »