Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Sally's Nemisis, the models are breeding!; Jase's projects, AC, CSM & Penal Legion
Topic Started: 19 Sep 2007, 10:41 AM (137,067 Views)
☺Jasevx
Member Avatar
Techmarine
Well splitting the family affair, this is my baby, the lads will have there own! More to follow...

# KayvaanShrike
Member Avatar
Marine Biologist
You tried to get Sally to paint some? Then she could have her own log on here too, the whole family takes over!!! :o

☺Jasevx
Member Avatar
Techmarine
tried that, he hit me, then hit me again, then hit me

☺Jasevx
Member Avatar
Techmarine
Right girls turned up, these will be converted!

Posted Imageurned up, these will be converted!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Awww you got the Lara Croft one :(

:D I'm keen on seeing how these look under your steady hand sir :)

sir.spamalot
Member Avatar
Warrant Officer Second Class
Oh thats cool, so you'll have three logs on here:eek: :) Sounds good! what conversions are you planning for those chicks?

cheers

# Digits
Member Avatar
Shadowkin
I think Sally should have a section on here for "Modeller's Widows"!

Better yet call it "Aunt Sal's"

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Dear Aunt Sally, today my husban forgot my birthday. He spent all day painting his damn toys. Help me please. Signed Forgotten Wife"

"Dear Forgotten Wife, visit you local hardware store and purchase a 10lb hammer. Take the hammer home and place it on the table in front of your offending husband, then discuss his addiction. Yours sincerly, Aunty Sally."

Aunt Sally, just like Aunty Jack but without the tackle :D

☺Jasevx
Member Avatar
Techmarine
don't give here ideas you bastard! :P

☺Jasevx
Member Avatar
Techmarine
Well just to remind people of my armies:

Posted Image

The 669th Cadian Shock Regiment

Due to be 'loaned' to the Inquisition in the past they get some kit that lets say, 'What the f**k is that SIR!', 'Cpl don't ask questions and you won't disappear'

My Penal Guys who strangely I can't find a shot of, must get one this Saturday.

WIP Inquisition 'Ordo Malleus'

And Yet to start Chaos Space Marine, which is in bits after stripping, awaiting some TLC.

Oh the monsters:

Posted Image

The lads will be having their own logs from now on. Maybe a little slow but take after their mother for that! :rolleyes:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Am I missing pics here or are you hunting around photobucket for an Edit?

☺Jasevx
Member Avatar
Techmarine
Only 2 pics Ross, I've 90 pages on my photobucket account so finding the right ones are taking time!

Rictus
Member Avatar
Sociopathic Tendencies
Will you please put your Avatar up. It is freaking me out not seeing the avatar I expect to see under the name. I keep looking for it when it isn't there. Like when you lose your keys, you keep going back to the same place looking for them because you know they should be there....

sir.spamalot
Member Avatar
Warrant Officer Second Class
OH you have 4 of the little blighter's...I feel an invasion of the project logs a comin'!:P

cheers

Stoss55
Member Avatar
Second Lieutenant
im looking forward to this, oh yes i am. :evilgrin:

☺Jasevx
Member Avatar
Techmarine
Well GD over, what do I do?

Tanks staring at me, plasticard staring at me, bucket load of figures screaming to be painted.

Think I'll prioritise, wheres the beer....

☺scrubout
Member Avatar
style without style
You guys deserve a short R&R, but don't dilly dally for too long.

-scrubout

mummoose69
Photobucket
Colour Sergeant
Erm just a couple of points to make, I will NOT, and i repeat NOT be joining in with playing with tiny little men, tanks, [Clean up afterwards please] shite models armies!
Have to do enough of that playing with jase!
I've suddenly got a spring in my step and a song in my heart 'if i had a hammer, i'd hammer in the morning..................tum tee tum' :D

☺Jasevx
Member Avatar
Techmarine
Mental note to myself:

Hide the bloody hammer!

# dean
Member Avatar
Grandmaster of Librarians
I think Sal is in the house... Say mum, I heard something about your picture but I have never seen it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Warhammer 40,000 Project Logs · Next Topic »