|Rules of posting in game:
- No anonymous posting. Assume it is in a public place and that you
will be spotted by everyone as you put up messages and notices. Also
assume Joval or the Crimson Shroud simply remove posts with no
- No posting for or calling out other players. If you want to post
something for another PC directly, find another way.
- Posting is public. Assume NPCs will see your posts. If you don't
want the Inquisition to come and kill you, don't post stupid stuff.
If you have a question about whether something will get you killed,
don't post it.
- On the other hand, this isn't the way to get the attention of NPCs.
If you post to a specific NPC they probably won't respond. Maybe you
will be lucky if we are in a good mood. If you want specific NPC
response, you still have to find an in game way to send them a message.
Rules of posting out of game:
- Be polite and respectful of other players.
- Don't post off topic stuff without permission.