photo scawforums.jpg
Thanks to Kymontra for the poster.
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCAW. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RWA Summer Bash 7
Topic Started: Aug 31 2017, 11:48 PM (178 Views)
Keith Austin
VOTE FOR GOKU
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match Card

RWA Championship - Savage Jay (Joshua Howell) (c) vs Naruto Uzumaki
RWA Extreme Championship - Sasuke Uchiha (c) vs Anthony Adams
RWA Vixen's Championship - Power Girl (c) vs Harley Quinn
Keith Austin vs Walter Scott vs Jason Russo (Winner enters at number 30 in the Super Rage Ragefest Rumble Match. Where as the person who gets pinned enters at number 1)
Super Rage Tag Team Championships - The Cross Country Copperheads (c) vs Natsu Dragneel and Cloud Strife
RWA Young Guns Championship - Samurai Jack (c) vs Ryan Knight
RWA Intercontinental Championship - Cyborg vs Lewis Rivers
RWA Never Openweight Open Challenge - Darth Vader (c) vs ???
World Heavyweight Championship - Danny Phantom vs Spike Spiegel
RWA Women's Championship - Starfire (c) vs Zelda
Posted Image

Promo - Summer is nearly drawing it's end.... Tonight we celebrate the biggest event of the summer. Tonight RWA comes to the home of the 2016 world series champions Chicago Cubs. Tonight Summer Bash comes to Wrigley Field....

Posted Image

Mauro Ranallo: Ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the biggest event of the summer. This is RWA Summer Bash 7 I am your play by play commentator of the evening Mauro Ranallo and with me is non other than Chicago's own CM Punk.

Punk: Oh it is great to be back in my home town. And it is fucking awesome to call an event at Wrigley Field!

Ranallo: anyways we have some great action coming up.
Finkel; The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the RWA Never Openweight Championship!

Finkel: Introducing first he is the RWA Never Openweight Champion Darth Vader!

Ranallo: Darth Vader is in the ring and has a mic let's hear what he has to say.

Vader: It's time for the Darth Vader's Open Challenge. Who is ready to face the Lord of the Sith? Who is ready to face the power of the Dark Side?

Punk: Darth Vader is ready let's see who is up to challenge?

Finkel: and the challenger ..... Riku!!!

Ranallo: Well this is quite of a surprise.

Punk: I wonder what does Sora think about this?

Darth Vader defeated Riku at 9:45 via pin fall. Riku put on a great effort. during the match he gave Darth Vader a spike Tornado DDT and pinned him but only getting a 2 count. Later on he went for a diving senton but Vader moved out of the way. Vader went for a Chokeslam of the Sith but Riku countered it into a Guillotine Choke. Vader with all of strength countered the Submission and hits the Chokeslam of the Sith and then hits the Death Star Driver and pins Riku for the 1 2 3.

Finkel: Here is your winner and still the RWA Never Openweight Champion Darth Vader!

Ranallo: Riku puts on one hell of an effort but Darth Vader was the one who came out on top.

Punk: I do think Riku does have a bright future in this company but the question is to who will stop Darth Vader?

Ranallo: I don't know but coming up next Ryan Knight is getting his rematch for the Young Guns Championship against Samurai Jack.

IT is coming

Edited by Keith Austin, Sep 14 2017, 11:10 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

E-Fed Global Champion 1x

2015 E-fed Babyface of the Year winner

E-Fed Accomplishments

FZW

FZW Havok Champion (2 times)

first ever FZW Zeta Champion (1 time) (inaugural champion)

EWA as Shawn Steele

N/A

DWA

DWA World Heavyweight Champion (current)

FTCW

Tag Team Champion W/ Alex Star

FTCW Tag Team of the Year W/ Alex Star

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ALEXTHESUPERSTAR
Member Avatar
Legend
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And Vader continues to dominate the Openweight division and I doubt he will lose it to at least Cybermania and possibly could still retain at the biggest stage.
FZW:
3x FZW Zeta Champion
2x FZW Chaos Champion
1x FZW Riot! Champion

XWE:
1x XWE World Champion

RWA:
2x RWA No Limit Champion
1x RWA Champion
1x RWA World Heavyweight Champion
1x RWA Internet Champion
1x RWA Tag Team Champion (w/ Danny Phantom)

New-ECW:
1x New-ECW Television Champion

WWCW:
1x WWCW World Heavyweight Champion

New-UCA:
1x New-UCA World Tag Team Champion (w/ Lewis Rivers)

ASCW:
1x ASCW Tag Team Champion (w/ Kaleb Knight)

CWF:
1x CWF World Tag Team Champion (w/ Walter Scott)

WWE-X:
1x WWE-X Zero One Champion

FTCW:
1x FTCW Tag Team Champion (w/ Keith Austin)

DWA:
1x DWA World Tag Team Champions (w/ Ryan Knight)

Keith Austin
VOTE FOR GOKU
the results for the next 5 matches as follows.

Samurai Jack defeated Ryan Knight to retain the Young Guns Championship

Starfire defeated Zelda to retain the RWA Women's Championship

The Cross Country Copperheads defeated Cloud Strife and Natsu Dragneel to retain the Super Rage Tag Team Championships

Cyborg defeated Lewis Rivers to retain the Intercontinental Championship.

coming up next Power Girl vs Harley Quinn for the Vixen's championship
Finkel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the RWA Vixen's Championship

Finkel: Introducing first the challenger Harley Quinn!

Finkel: and the opponent she is the RWA Vixen's Champion Power Girl!

Power Girl defeated Harley Quinn at 10:00 to retain the Vixen's Championship. Harley put on a hell of fight. She almost won with the Death Valley Driver but Power Girl kicked out. Power Girl won the match after she hits the Pop up Powerbomb on Harley and pinned her 1 2 3 and retains the title.

Finkel: Here is your winner and still the RWA Vixen's Champion Power Girl!

Ranallo: Power Girl picks up a huge win here tonight.

Graves: It's going to be tough to see who will knock the title off of her.

Ranallo: coming up next the The triple threat match where the winner gets the number 30th spot in the super rage ragefest rumble match and the person who gets pinned enters at number 1.

Finkel: The following contest is a triple threat match where the winner enters at number 30 and the loser enters at number 1.

Finkel: Introducing first from Boston Massachusetts he is the Natural Walter Scott

Finkel: and the opponent from Los Angeles California the Son of Anarchy Jason Russo

Finkel: and the opponent from Los Angeles California he is the LA King Keith Austin!

Jason Russo wins the triple threat match at 19:00 and will enter at number 30 at the Ragefest Rumble. Let's see who got pinned.

Ranallo: Walter Scott has Keith and hits the Sweet Dreams!!!

Graves: Wait a second Jason Russo with the Final Blow to Walter and he goes to cover Walter 1.............2.........3.

Finkel: Here is your winner Jason Russo!

Ranallo: Russo is going to be the final entrant in the super rage ragefest rumble match.

Graves: But Walter will enter first. and for Keith who knows what number he'll draw.

Ranallo: Cannot wait for Ragefest but that is still a bit away. Coming up next Anthony Adams will get his rematch for the Extreme Championship agaisnt Sasuke Uchiha.

Edited by Keith Austin, Sep 19 2017, 03:51 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

E-Fed Global Champion 1x

E-Fed Accomplishments

FZW

EWA as Shawn Steele

N/A

DWA

FTCW

justin71
Member Avatar
Justin71
[ *  *  *  * ]
I want in <3
Posted Image
"If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a fictional characters life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because they have chiseled abs, amazing back stories, and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak random car exploding accident." - Justin71

Keith Austin
VOTE FOR GOKU
Finkel: The following contest is an Extreme Rules match and it is for the RWA Extreme Championship.

Finkel: Introducing first the challenger from Brockton Massachusetts he is the Infamous One Anthony Adams!

Finkel: and the opponent representing the Uzumaki-Gun he is the RWA Extreme Champion Sasuke Uchiha!

Sasuke Uchiha defeated Anthony Adams at 13:21 via pin fall. Adams went for the Death Sentence (Torture Rack) but Sasuke countered with a rake to the eyes and then hit the Chidori (Destino) on to a pile of light tubes causing the tubes to shatter and then Sasuke hits the Sharingan (Shining Wizard from behind) and pinned Adams for the 1 2 3.

Finkel: Here is your winner and still the RWA Extreme Champion Sasuke Uchiha!

Graves: Some how he did it. Sasuke has retained the Extreme Championship.

Ranallo: But the question is will Naruto be successful in capturing the title? coming up next it will be Danny Phantom defending the World Heavyweight Championship against Spike Spiegel
Coming this fall

2 rumble matches

30 each

2 winners

in which each winner gets a world title shot at their respective brand's world champion

at Cybermania

This coming fall OKC and the world will witness

who is Stronger.....

Posted Image

Finkel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Finkel: Introducing first the challenger he Spike Spiegel!

Finkel: and the opponent he is the World Heavyweight Champion Danny Phantom!

Danny Phantom defeated Spike Spiegel at 9:00 to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. Spike put on a great fight he went for the space walker (Standing Shiranu) but only got a 2 count. The match ended when Danny countered the second attempt of the Space Walker and hits the Phantom Drop and pinned Spike for the 1 2 3.

Finkel: Here is your winner and still the World Heavyweight Champion Danny Phantom!

Ranallo: Danny wins yet again here tonight!

Graves: Wait Danny has something he has to say.

Danny: So this is it? This was my opponent? This has to be the biggest joke in all of RWA. I am Danny Phantom. I am a 5 time world champion in this company more than any one on this entire roster. I have held this world title for over 250 days! I have single handled beating every single one of my opponents. I have been in chamber matches , steel mountain matches , i quit matches. You name it. There isn't any one on this roster who is willing enough to take this title away from me! I ended Ash Ketchum's career twice. and now I'm going to end Spike's!

Ranallo: Wait what the hell is Danny doing?

Graves: That's the hammer that he uses in his matches. He is going to beat Spike with it!

(Lights go out)

Graves: What the hell is going on here? Mauro did you cut the power?

Ranallo: No Corey I haven't.

Graves: Wait there is a spotlight

Ranallo: and there is a hooded figure coming out.

Graves: The hooded person lifts his head up and.....

(Lights go back on)

Ranallo: Wait a second that hooded person was Ahsoka!

Graves: Is she the one that's going to step up against Danny Phantom!

(Ahsoka walk towards the end of the ramp and has the mic)

Ahsoka: Everyone please welcome my New Client......

Ranallo: Wait new client?

Graves: So it isn't Godzilla?

Ranallo: It can't be!

Graves: It is!!!! It's Kratos!!! and He is back!!!! The Ghost of Sparta has finally returned to the RWA!

Ranallo: Danny tries to hit Kratos with the hammer but Kratos hits that Bicycle Kick! He picks Danny up and hits the Blades of Chaos (Razor's Edge)!

Graves: and now Kratos is holding up the world title!

Ranallo: It looks like Kratos has answered to Danny's Challenge!

Graves: and what a fight that's going to be. coming up next it is the main event Naruto Uzumaki vs Savage Jay for the RWA Championships.
Edited by Keith Austin, Sep 23 2017, 02:28 AM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

E-Fed Global Champion 1x

E-Fed Accomplishments

FZW

EWA as Shawn Steele

N/A

DWA

FTCW

ALEXTHESUPERSTAR
Member Avatar
Legend
Another win for the top world champion and sorry Kratos but u will fall just like the rest of them.
FZW:
3x FZW Zeta Champion
2x FZW Chaos Champion
1x FZW Riot! Champion

XWE:
1x XWE World Champion

RWA:
2x RWA No Limit Champion
1x RWA Champion
1x RWA Internet Champion

New-ECW:

WWCW:

New-UCA:

ASCW:

CWF:

WWE-X:

FTCW:

DWA:

Keith Austin
VOTE FOR GOKU
Ranallo: It is time for the main event.

Graves: That's right. Naruto Uzumaki the 2017 Emperor of the Ring will battle against Savage Jay.

Finkel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the RWA Championship!

Finkel: Introducing first the challenger he is the 2017 Emperor of the Ring Naruto Uzumaki!

Finkel: and the opponent he is the RWA Champion Savage Jay!

Naruto Uzumaki defeated Savage Jay at 40:00 (Let's look at the finish)

Ranallo: These two have been beating the hell out of each other! Neither of them are giving up!

Graves: Jay has Naruto up for the Savage Spiral and it connects!

Ranallo: Wait a second it's the rest of the members of Uzumaki-Gun are in the ring and they are going after Savage Jay!

Graves: Jay is trying to fight back! But it is a 5 on 1! Cloud and Natsu with Meeting in the Middle (DiY's Tag finisher)

Ranallo: Samurai Jack with the Gotch Pile Driver!

Graves: The Extreme Champion Sasuke Uchiha with the Chidori!

Ranallo: Naruto lifts Savage Jay up and hits the Rasengan (Bloody Sunday)

Graves: He is still holding on to him and he does it a second time! and he is still holding on to him and does it a third time. and he is still holding on to him and does it a fourth time and he does it a fifth time!

Ranallo: Naruto with 5 Rasengans on the RWA Champion! I don't think Savage Jay is moving.

Graves: The referee is calling for the bell. But wait Naruto holds the ref and he says that he wants to pin Savage Jay and Naruto is going for the cover and he demands the referee to count the pin 1..............2...............3.

Finkel: Here is your winner and NEEEEEEEEWWWW RWA Champion Naruto Uzumaki!

Ranallo: Naruto has done it! Uzumaki-Gun has done it! They now have every male singles title on the Super Rage Roster!

Graves: As of right now I can say that Uzumaki-Gun might be the most dominate group we have in the RWA.

Ranallo: Well that's it for Summer Bash we will see you for the next episodes of Super Rage and Beatdown. I am Mauro Ranallo and that is Corey Graves saying see you all later!

*Show ends with Uzumaki-Gun standing over Savage Jay with Samurai Jack , Sasuke and Naruto all holding up their titles*

Posted Image

Posted Image

E-Fed Global Champion 1x

E-Fed Accomplishments

FZW

EWA as Shawn Steele

N/A

DWA

FTCW

ALEXTHESUPERSTAR
Member Avatar
Legend
And finally Naruto is at the To of the mountain in RWA... well deserved although question is can he keep it to Cybermania or not.
FZW:
3x FZW Zeta Champion
2x FZW Chaos Champion
1x FZW Riot! Champion

XWE:
1x XWE World Champion

RWA:
2x RWA No Limit Champion
1x RWA Champion
1x RWA Internet Champion

New-ECW:

WWCW:

New-UCA:

ASCW:

CWF:

WWE-X:

FTCW:

DWA:

Boobzilla
Member Avatar
Main Eventer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That maybe so but they don't have the Super Rage tag team titles with them anymore! Also....I think it's time I get my rematch! So how about it Naruto...you vs me at Ragefest for the RWA championship!
Posted Image

Won't remove signature till Godzilla is in SCAW

E-Fed accomplishments

DWA: Owner of DWA

FZW: 1x FZW Havok tag team champion and 1x FZW world tag team champion w/Allan Basham

WWE-X: Zero-One MITB holde
EWA: 1x EWA Hybrid champion, 1x ewa world tag team champion w/Allan Basham

RWA: 1x Premier 1 champion, RWA MITB winner, and 1x RWA champion

FTCW: 1x FTCW champion

two time Efed tag team of the year with Allan Basham 2015 and 2016, and 2016 Efed rookie of the year

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b1/f9/81/b1f981fa6335b19b2c276c7c0067b85b.jpg

The Sith will rise again as SCAW and all the competitors of CTS Salvation will feel the Wrath of Maul

Theme song: Tool by Sober

Signatures: Ura-nage(since it's wwe 13 the book end) and Elbow of the sith(Diving elbow drop)

Finishers: Wrath of Maul(Spinning Reverse STO) and Phantom of Menace(GTS)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · e-Fed Section · Next Topic »
Add Reply