photo scawforums.jpg
Thanks to Kymontra for the poster.
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCAW. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
If you had your own caw league; Who would be in it
Topic Started: Jul 10 2017, 09:40 AM (58 Views)
leebo4
Mid-Carder
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am greatly enjoying Ucwl our own v pac is making but if you and me had the resources to make your own caw league who would you have in it if you could get the themes for gem and make the caw for them

I would have

Tracer from overwatch
Jim sterling because thanks god for jim fn sterling son
Linkara
Ting from paladins
Sora from kingdom hearts
The young ones (from the British sitcom)
The Plutonian from irredeemable
Hercule satan
Sly cooper
Bam margera
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Anthony Adams
Member Avatar
#LivingInInfamy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I saw your message in the Shoutbox, one of my goals would be to eventually make FZW into a CAW league but I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that yet, maybe one day for sure though.

Regarding your question, I've lost interest in CAW leagues with fantasy characters for the most part, I have no problem trying to get back into SCAW the problem is if I'm going to have it in me to keep watching. I'd just make a league with Original creations and maybe I'll throw in some real-life wrestlers as well.

These are some names I've come across in my short time in CAW leagues that I'd have join my roster...
Ray Gettys
Bobby Mitchell (Boobzilla)
Matt Black
Ed Gucci
Lewis Rivers
Eric Silva
005/Savage Jay
Ryan Paul Jones

There are too many to name really but that's just off the top of my head right now.
FZW Network (New episodes of FZW: Havok posted every Wednesday!)
Current Champions in FZW (as of September 17th, 2017)

Member Avatar
Icon
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would take the CCL route with my CAW League. There are some originals I want on the roster, some real life wrestlers and some fantasy characters. I know I would have to make some major deals and networking moves. The roster I want of course looks like this....

XtremeTony
Malik Brown
Lewis Rivers
Anthony Adams
Bobby Mitchell
Brandon Wolfe
Kratos
Luke Cage
Joseph Turok
Osman Kirrin
The Black Dragons (Kano and Tremor)
Shinsuke Nakamura
John Cena
Kenny Omega
The Mack
Brian Cage

Just a sample of course.

Bryce Kanyon
Member Avatar
SCAW CTS Host
As far as CAW leagues go, I'm satisfied working with Proto as his assistant writer. If there is one thing I like more than anything is that it makes me happy when folks appreciate my hard work in helping make their work worthwhile and this opportunity has not only ignited my passion for writing but it's given me the free will to add some of my own material into the mix. And each time I get better and better at writing fights reminding me of my days when I used to write for a very short league with Jace, with a tournament that was never finished. But since then I've moved on and I'm just glad to continue supporting FTCW by taking care of the preshows and anything else Proto asks of me.

But if I were to have a CAW league of my own, the roster in general would be based off this fun little thing I did based on one of my favorite web shows:

http://s3.zetaboards.com/SCAWForumZone/topic/7723247/1/#new

Anthony Adams
Member Avatar
#LivingInInfamy
Bryce Kanyon
Aug 9 2017, 04:07 PM
As far as CAW leagues go, I'm satisfied working with Proto as his assistant writer. If there is one thing I like more than anything is that it makes me happy when folks appreciate my hard work in helping make their work worthwhile and this opportunity has not only ignited my passion for writing but it's given me the free will to add some of my own material into the mix. And each time I get better and better at writing fights reminding me of my days when I used to write for a very short league with Jace, with a tournament that was never finished. But since then I've moved on and I'm just glad to continue supporting FTCW by taking care of the preshows and anything else Proto asks of me.

But if I were to have a CAW league of my own, the roster in general would be based off this fun little thing I did based on one of my favorite web shows:

http://s3.zetaboards.com/SCAWForumZone/topic/7723247/1/#new
I still firmly believe that if you were to fully commit yourself to doing an e-Fed (or CAW show for this matter) you'd be one of the better writers on the e-Fed sites. You're already detailed and creative, so who's to say you can't be the same way in your own writing for a wrestling show?
FZW Network (New episodes of FZW: Havok posted every Wednesday!)
Current Champions in FZW (as of September 17th, 2017)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply