photo scawforums.jpg
Thanks to Kymontra for the poster.
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to SCAW. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
WWE Discussion Thread
Topic Started: May 6 2013, 03:55 PM (17,724 Views)
Kymontra
Hall of Famer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I made this because of the heated debate in my last thread. Raw comes on tonight. Lets see how they will do.

But for now, topic at hand is: Randy Orton and Sheamus becoming a tag team. I would love to see two big names be a team, like TNA did with Aries and Roode.
Posted Image
Not changing my signature until Ryu Hayabusa becomes SCAW Champion

The King Has Spoken

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bryce Kanyon
Member Avatar
SCAW CTS Host
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Too bad they have been losing quite a few matches against The Shield.
Posted Image

Quote:

They're here Jason. Find them and get your revenge. Make them remember what fear tastes like! Be sure to give your vote for the Crystal Lakes killer!

Theme song: Original "Friday the 13th" theme
Jason Voorhees Demolition

Finishers/Signatures: Crystal Lake Slam
Welcome to Crystal Lake

Kymontra
Hall of Famer
When The Sheild beat Kane to a pulp, and held up the WWE Tag Team Championships, I was like YES!!!!!! I know they will win the titles very soon. I prefer at Extreme Rules to show their extreme side.
Posted Image

The King Has Spoken

Jessica
Member Avatar
Icon
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's funny when a wwe discussion thread comes up the main thing people talk about is the shield. That's just bad.
Posted Image
Solaire of Astora for SCAW

Kymontra
Hall of Famer
They are kinda the main focus on WWE, and the only good thing in the company.
Posted Image

The King Has Spoken

Jessica
Member Avatar
Icon
I wouldn't say their the main focus. Especially when they are apparently going to challenge for the tag titles. But they are a pretty big thing. But still I love the shield but back when all stories were actually good the shields would be considered ok. Now because everything is crap the shield is being treated like its the best damn thing to ever happen
Posted Image

Kymontra
Hall of Famer
Proven fact that WWE needs The Rock, CM Punk, and Paul Heyman.
Posted Image

The King Has Spoken

Bryce Kanyon
Member Avatar
SCAW CTS Host
If The Shield weren't the only good thing about the WWE right now then im sure there are other things to like. But what else is good? I mean I like Swagger's new theme, Ziggler is the World Champ, and Fandango has a strong winning streak. But really does anyone care about either or?
Posted Image

Quote:

They're here Jason. Find them and get your revenge. Make them remember what fear tastes like! Be sure to give your vote for the Crystal Lakes killer!

Welcome to Crystal Lake

SlyGuy2895
Member Avatar
Icon
Kymontra
May 6 2013, 03:55 PM
I made this because of the heated debate in my last thread. Raw comes on tonight. Lets see how they will do.

But for now, topic at hand is: Randy Orton and Sheamus becoming a tag team. I would love to see two big names be a team, like TNA did with Aries and Roode.
I'm not too found of the idea of Randy Orton and Sheamus becoming a tag-team. While Aries and Roode are awesome in TNA, Orton and Sheamus are boring as hell. At least one of them needs to turn heel again. Anyway, I only watch SmackDown now but I'm really starting to reconsider going back to boycotting WWE in entirely (save for playing WWE 13). But not everything about WWE sucks these days. Ziggler's world champ, the Shield are still going strong, and Fandango's been impressive. Ryback's heel turn has made him more interesting though I'm still not too fond of him.
Posted Image
Vote for Han Solo & Chewbacca for Choose the Superstar 9!

Kymontra
Hall of Famer
Yeah, but he stopped saying Feed Me More, and changed to Ryback Rules. WTF!
Posted Image

The King Has Spoken

Jessica
Member Avatar
Icon
The thing about ziggles title reign is awesome but it sucks at the same time because the way wwe is designed right now is anyone holding any belt can lose all the time as long as the belts not on the line. Example: Daniel Bryan. Another example: wade Barrett. And it's already happening to ziggy.

Fandango doesn't impress. So many things could be right if they tried but they don't care. It's an entertainment company now. Not a wrestling one
Posted Image

Kymontra
Hall of Famer
If its entertaining the least they can do is have a extreme high flying match for one moment.
Edited by Kymontra, May 6 2013, 06:24 PM.
Posted Image

The King Has Spoken

Bryce Kanyon
Member Avatar
SCAW CTS Host
Probably because there's hardly any high fliers in the WWE these days or at least barely any. Why else are guys like Evan Bourne gone? To think he had an awesome theme track.
Posted Image

Quote:

Welcome to Crystal Lake

Ryan Knight
Member Avatar
Hall of Famer
Evan's was involved in some wreck right as his suspension was going to end last I heard, but that was awhile ago.
FZW
1x FZW World Heavyweight Champion
1x FZW Riot! Champion

NXT-X
1x NXT-X Hardcore Champion

LSX
1x LSX Champion

GWA
1x GWA World Champion
3x GWA Rated-R Champion (first)
1x GWA Hardcore Champion
1x GWA Gold Rush Champion (first)

FTCW
1x FTCW Wild Card Champion
1x FTCW Triple Threat Champion

RWA
1x RWA Young Guns Champion (current)

EWA
1x EWA Hybrid Champion

FWL
1x FWL Champion

DWA
1x DWA World Tag Team Champion (w/ Alex Star)

V-Pac/CD Xtreme
Member Avatar
Cousins of Mayhem
Evan Bourne recently returned to action at a NXT Live Event in Florida.

Bryce Kanyon
Member Avatar
SCAW CTS Host
Hmm... Least he seems to be getting himself back in fighting shape... Or so.
Posted Image

Quote:

Welcome to Crystal Lake

FZW Owner
Member Avatar
Legend
Evan Bourne was suspended and then he broke his foot.

I hate the fact that they turned Ryback heel, his feud with Mark Henry should've continued or Mark Henry should've gotten the title match against him.

The Shield has IMO been a little bit ruined. Now they have them facing off in 6 Man tag matches almost all the time, I'd rather them barely wrestle and show up to beat up the bigger stars like they were doing at first.

Jessie's right, the WWE is just for entertainment now. TNA is IMO the best thing right now because they actually put a focus on wrestling and such.

Bryce Kanyon
Member Avatar
SCAW CTS Host
Or, considering that the two giants are both heels, Mark henry and Ryback could've turned out to be the most dominant Tag Team Champions of all time.

But to give The Shield just a little bit of credit, sure the team has to rely on making sure all of their members get a piece of the action, but at least it's building to these three getting a future Tag Team Championship match in general. In consideration that their main targets right now are "Team Hell No", at the very least it's only a matter of time before the reign of Daniel Bryan and Kane comes to an end. And should The Shield end up victorious, think of all the merchandise this team could sell knowing that they are the new faces of the Tag Team Division, NXT stars of all people and all of them insanely talented with their own strengths.
Posted Image

Quote:

Welcome to Crystal Lake

Kymontra
Hall of Famer
When I saw the Sheild facing Kofi and the Usos, I was thinking "Their missing something." Concluded that that something is Kassius Ohno.
Posted Image

The King Has Spoken

FZW Owner
Member Avatar
Legend
I can't see either Ryback or Mark Henry holding the Tag Team Championships. They're made to destroy people on their own and not as a tag team.
@Kymontra I like the Shield with just three people for now. You don't want to put too many people into the stable and then all of them not get the focus at a certain time.
Edited by FZW Owner, May 7 2013, 03:18 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Pro Wrestling · Next Topic »
Add Reply