Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Re-Volt Live. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add New Reply
Zmodeler download problem; I was about to start making a remodel.
Topic Started: Oct 31 2017, 05:24 PM (280 Views)
Tryxn
Member Avatar
Currently he has 2381 cars!
[ * ]
Hey!
I would like to know if someone would be kind and sent me an Zmodeler ver. 1.07 because if i download it from Zmodeler website I can not Import nor Export files. And I cant find a file where to put the plugins (or what you call them). I even have the newest version but as we all know it cant open prm files. Please send help fast. Thanks.

(Sorry for my England :D :D jk)
Posted Image
I NEED a Blender tutorial
Offline Profile Quote Top

Tryxn
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Okay so I managed to download ver. 1.07b and installed it but as I was doing the tutorial from BurnRubrs Realm I couldnt find the button to show the polygons. Is there any topic about that?
Posted Image

Skarma
Member Avatar
Distant.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Exactly which tutorial are you following? He did some for a few different games.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tryxn
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I only found this:http://brsrealm.awardspace.com/zmbin/ZmodBinEd.htm
But thats for re-mapping. I dont know where else i should look. :blink:
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Cars Questions · Next Topic »
Add New Reply