Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Re-Volt Live. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add New Reply
Hey, everyone!
Topic Started: Aug 23 2017, 11:41 AM (162 Views)
Blupcade
Member Avatar
Junior RC
[ * ]
Hi, I'm Blupcade (also known as BlupHox, but the username is taken) I am a huge Re-Volt fan for years. It has been the game of my childhood, and it has passed the test of time.

I am now building an Re-Volt arcade that runs on a PC. It has some small modifications from the original Re-Volt, such as patches, new levels (the plan is to add 5 new levels from RVZT or other websites every week) and arcade high-score table. I am not sure if I'll get in legal trouble with WeGo, please tell me if I do. Hopefully the arcade will be finished before the end of the year.

I first began to play Re-Volt when I was around 4, I've found the original disc in one of these old gaming-magazines and I loved the game ever since. I used to race with my brother, he always one (He raced w/ Toyeca, I raced w/ the Cougar). When I was 6 I made my first Re-Volt mod. I went into the game files, opened up "English.txt", found some English words that I translated into my own native language (won't disclose now, it's a Central/Eastern European one, though. It was great. Later, when I discovered RVZT was one of my favourite moments. Thousands of cars, tracks, one click away. I remember downloading so many my computer crashed. I still use tons of RVZT mods. My favourite creator is Dave O' Rama. Quite difficult to find his work, but it's all still there. Re-Volt was my childhood, it's still one of the best games I've played. I hope I'm welcomed into this forums. Hi!
Offline Profile Quote Top

Venomxx97
Member Avatar
VenomousCreature
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to the forum Blupcade :D
It is always great for me to see that there are still people joining our community because they still love a game that is older than some of us members ^^
My YouTube channel

Re-Volt N64 Soundtrack [YouTube]

RV_Passion
Member Avatar
Carboxmaker, Repainter and sometime more.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Be welcome to Re-volt Live and our community Blupcade. :)
Art is beautiful, but makes a lot of work : Karl Valentin

RV_Pure
Member Avatar
Re-Volt Car Designer, Blender Modeler
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Be welcome new RVL-member. ^_^
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Introduction · Next Topic »
Add New Reply