Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Re-Volt Live. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add New Reply
American Motors Bio is ONLINE; Cars and tracks for Re-Volt
Topic Started: Aug 13 2017, 07:46 PM (244 Views)
Gel38
Member Avatar
Car Parameter Trailblazer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As of August 13th, 2017, AM-Bio is officially online! There you’ll find cars, tracks, tools, and more for Re-Volt and Viper Racing! There are also exclusive bonuses that you can find on the site. Some downloads including extra paintjobs, and even totally exclusive content!

Most of the items on the site are my creations. However, there are a few other creations which will be posted from other users, such as tools, and some repainted cars! So, I've you've ever worked with me on any project, it's there along with my personal comments over each car/track.

Also, I will begin doing monthly reviews (if I have the time) of cars and tracks for Re-Volt and Viper Racing. A sort of Highlight, and download links will be temporarily provided for the track/car.

Viper Racing tracks have yet to be uploaded (but i need to make a choice of which I ones I want to host)

If you have problems with links not working or whatever, let me know either here or on the website. Also, let me know what you guys think of the design. For now, here's the link which you can bookmark.

American Motors Bio
AM-Bio Design Car and Level Design.
Don't let the car drive you. You drive the car. - American Motors Bio Motto

American Motors Bio
Offline Profile Quote Top

Marv
Member Avatar
No, I won't replace RVZ.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Reminds me that I should create a links section on rvio, too. Nice site, keep it up! Added it to my RV bookmarks.
Posted Image

Gel38
Member Avatar
Car Parameter Trailblazer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have updated the AM-Bio website with 2 new cars, and a small blog about the cars. Head on over to http://americanmotorsbio.wordpress.com to check it all out!
AM-Bio Design Car and Level Design.
Don't let the car drive you. You drive the car. - American Motors Bio Motto

American Motors Bio

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add New Reply