Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Re-Volt Live. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add New Reply
Re-Volt 3 for Android - New WeGo's version
Topic Started: May 4 2016, 01:04 PM (44,740 Views)
ElectricBee
Member Avatar
Does he ever sleep?
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's interesting they're using Unity as a game engine. Say, didn't we have another developer on this very forum pitch a Re-Volt Unity port some time ago?

The developers for this title surely didn't buy out that project... did they? They surely didn't steal that, did they? I really hope that isn't the case.
Seeker and hoarder of many informations.
Plant the seeds of sin into the world and they will grow to consume you.

I make usable stuff and break things for fun. Check out what I've made.
Offline Profile Quote Top

zipperrulez
Member Avatar
Man of few words.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I signed up for testing but never got anything, and now the link does not work. -_-
Posted Image ZR OUT

Marv
Member Avatar
No, I won't replace RVZ.
zipperrulez,Wednesday, May 18 2016
17:15
I signed up for testing but never got anything, and now the link does not work. -_-

Did you try opening the link in a desktop browser?
Posted Image

kajeuter
Member Avatar
Fat-Bertha Master
The minimap is quite cool, we should have something like that too!
Posted Image

'I am a droid. I am always right.' -TX-20, Tactical Droid
'Prepare to be utterly crushed by the master of extreme sluggishness, gentlemen.' - Urbanrocker in the Rookie Championship

ElectricBee
Member Avatar
Does he ever sleep?
Re-Volt 3 beta signup is no more.
Seeker and hoarder of many informations.
Plant the seeds of sin into the world and they will grow to consume you.

I make usable stuff and break things for fun. Check out what I've made.

zipperrulez
Member Avatar
Man of few words.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Marv,Friday, May 20 2016
02:05
zipperrulez,Wednesday, May 18 2016
17:15

Did you try opening the link in a desktop browser?

I was on the desktop. Ah well.
Posted Image ZR OUT

Marv
Member Avatar
No, I won't replace RVZ.
The whole thing indeed disappeared from the Play store. Not playable at the moment.

Edit:
The Early Bird Test has been ended without any notice.
Posted Image

Santiii727
Member Avatar
Re-Volt Recorder
[ * ]
Official Trailer

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMLwaqTidGE[/youtube]
Online Profile Quote Top

Kipy
Member Avatar
Definitely an enemy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Not Re-Volt.. definitely
"Bisvil lircoch adam, ein corech leszfiach dam."
My YouTube Channel

Marv
Member Avatar
No, I won't replace RVZ.
Seems like all bugs from the alpha are still present.
Posted Image

mightycucumber
Member Avatar
Cool as a cucumber
One thing is for certain: as much asI hate Wego, I've got to tip my hat to them for actually showing some effort and original work and not just lazy ports. Models look good and the rest is pretty "decent" for a mobile game, soooo... yeah, not bad.

However... like many have already pointed out, this is not the Revolt we know, nor should it be considered a proper sequel. The game simply lacks the soul and fun element the original had, something Wego is semingly uncapable of doing (or more likely, doesn't want to do).
Posted Image < My DeviantArt

Posted Image

VKGajjar
Member Avatar
Design Guru/Testing and Debugging
[ *  * ]
I checked out some gameplay videos and I noticed that WeGo made the same mistake Acclaim did with RC Revenge Pro, the sense of speed is considerably weakened
"We don't play to live, we live to play"

StrixMidnight
Member Avatar
Just a repainter
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
VKGajjar,Wednesday, Jun 8 2016
04:40
I checked out some gameplay videos and I noticed that WeGo made the same mistake Acclaim did with RC Revenge Pro, the sense of speed is considerably weakened

I watched some gameplay videos just because of your comment :P

Yeah I agree about the speed, seems slow but It's maybe because of Sprinter XL on every gameplay videos that exists currently, maybe there's still different class, and Sprinter XL in RV3 is still rookie, that's my guess ;)

I'm a bit disapointed, because this game is not available for PC, I would give it a little try :huh:

The good point to me is that they really creats something new, not just porting a game from PC to phone :)

jackspicer
Junior RC
[ * ]
I am here waiting for some one else to buy the rights to the game and make anything that's not bootleg re-volt. <_<

And let's not forget what happened to Re-Volt Plus? That looked promising as hell were those screenshots just photojobs?

VaidX47
Member Avatar
Three threes
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
jackspicer,Thursday, Jun 9 2016
16:11
And let's not forget what happened to Re-Volt Plus? That looked promising as hell were those screenshots just photojobs?

As far as I know, WeGo changed the title to 'Re-Volt 2' during development. You can probably say Re-Volt 2 is Re-Volt Plus. Most paintjobs from "Plus" images (if not all) are included in RV2.

On the other hand, "Re-Volt Challenge" looks like a project made with Unity, but only a couple of "screenshots" exist. No one has heard anything from it for a long while now.
just ninja things | aka Vaid
----------
Most stuff is happening on the Re-Volt Discord server: https://re-volt.io/discord
>[MediaFire Re-Volt Stuff]< | >[Steam Profile]<

Cam
Member Avatar
Drum n Bass Freak!
[ * ]
WeGo is like the bad Sonic fanbase but for Re-Volt. Just changes small things a bit and call it original.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023599587

mm2mm1fan
Junior RC
[ * ]
For a mobile game it's not bad looking but as a Re-Volt game it just doesn't fit with the name Re-Volt.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add New Reply