Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Re-Volt Live. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add New Reply
Activity at NawaKiwi
Topic Started: Feb 12 2016, 08:29 PM (4,072 Views)
mightycucumber
Member Avatar
Cool as a cucumber
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is probably old news, but there have been some updates on Killer Wheels' Website. :)

Updates include a 3DS Max Revolt exporter, as well as a new downloadable track (Slippery Slope) made using this asset. The download for the exporter isn't yet available though, but it can be a useful alternative to the Blender plugin whenever KW finishes tweaking it!
Posted Image < My DeviantArt

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

Adamodell
Member Avatar
Edgelord Maverick, S.R.F.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Didn't know he was still around. That's something, now if only I truly understood Max, haha.
Posted Image
RV Wiki | YouTube | Steam | Bandcamp
<a href="mailto:metallicafan128@gmail.com">Direct email</a> | <a href="skype:instinctualjealousy?chat">Skype</a> | <a href="xmpp:adamu-kun@neko.im">XMPP</a> | instinctualjealousy#4070

Skarma
Member Avatar
Distant.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That new track he released is... Rather interesting.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hot Violet
Member Avatar
What's Beyond the Digger?
[ * ]
^
It's like being in the belly of a snake on mushrooms! Interesting is a good word for it. :)
"Use your heart and Boost Fire!"

killer wheels
Junior RC
[ * ]
I didn't know someone made a post about it ! :P

Feel free to check my website as I try to keep it alive even if it's not so often...
Still playing this lovely game ^_^

I wish everyone a happy new year ! ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add New Reply