Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Re-Volt Live. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add New Reply
Super Speed Strike Squad; A Work In Progress
Topic Started: Apr 12 2015, 02:27 PM (351 Views)
Dave-o-rama
Member Avatar
Hallucinogenic Bulb
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As those of you who keep up with me outside of the Re-Volt world know, I am currently going to university and studying video game design with the hopes of... well... designing video games for a living.

And while doing so, all sorts of school and real life and adult and other stuff eats up all of my time and consumes my soul, including this little game I just so happen to be Lead Artist (the platforms, monsters, and running man are all things I made) on.

[engage shameless plugging mode]
Super Speed Strike Squad is an autorunner/platform game myself and 4 others are putting together as a part of our university's entrepreneurial game studio. We're going to actually, legitimately release it for Android and iOS devices when it's all said and done. It's still early in development, so it's not awesome yet, but the core of the game is more or less in there.

If you would be so kind, go ahead and play the demo that we currently have built. You'll need to install the Unity Web Player browser plugin for it.

And then, once you've done that, fill out the fancy playtest form we've made so that way we can make this game awesome.

And once you've done all that, tell me it sucks right here, too! :)
Also, if you guys have any questions or suggestions, let me know here, too. I'll try and keep this thread updated with every new build that we come out with, as well as any other important shit you might need to know.
hi-ban about strike21's constantly getting banned

Already banned? Wow! You Are Faster Than My Twin Mill!

martensan on RVZT

I live in a translation using Google
Offline Profile Quote Top

Abc
Member Avatar
Unproud Ex-Hacker
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looks interesting, haven't tried the demo yet but i probably will soon.
keep it up bro *like*
Offline Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Other Games · Next Topic »
Add New Reply