Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Re-Volt Live. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add New Reply
American Motors Bio Forum; In the works!
Topic Started: Feb 25 2015, 09:29 PM (1,333 Views)
Gel38
Member Avatar
Car Parameter Trailblazer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey guys,

Just announcing that I am revamping my forums to accommodate Re-Volt, Viper Racing, and Forza Motorsport 4. These forums are for discussion on 3d modeling techniques (Rather cars or tracks). But more importantly, my aim is this:

There's not much out there for custom cars to do in Re-Volt. So, what i'm doing is taking the track pack from Re-Volt XTG (Gel38's Real Life Racing Pack), and making time trials for those tracks using specific custom cars. (Admitedly, most of them are by myself and skarma at the moment)

More cars and tracks will be added to the lists.

These forums will also provide links for the game Viper Racing (as this is a dying community that I know of, and I wish to accommodate them in a more stream-lined way than what I've seen of the on the net.)

There is also a league which I've set up for Forza Motorsport 4 on the Xbox 360 with a huge rule book. However, I've not had enough people (ever) on Forza 4 to run it. All cars DO run absolutely even.

Feel welcome to visit, and also if you have suggestions on how I can improve my forums, please feel free to suggest it.

(And yeah I know, Re-Volt has ALOT of forums.) Maybe think of this as one for Custom Car Time Trials overall.

Here's the link:

American Motors Bio
AM-Bio Design Car and Level Design.
Don't let the car drive you. You drive the car. - American Motors Bio Motto

American Motors Bio
Offline Profile Quote Top

Kipy
Member Avatar
Definitely an enemy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Where can I download the cars?
"Bisvil lircoch adam, ein corech leszfiach dam."
My YouTube Channel

Gel38
Member Avatar
Car Parameter Trailblazer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
RVZ. You can look em up by car name... or type in my name or skarma's in the search bar. it'll come up. (as I find more cars, i'll update the list - I'd like to get more authors in there)
AM-Bio Design Car and Level Design.
Don't let the car drive you. You drive the car. - American Motors Bio Motto

American Motors Bio

Skarma
Member Avatar
Distant.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm going to assume that the Maserati GranTurismo that is listed there is the one I made some time ago? If so, you may want to reconsider if it's eligible because it's still the number one car on my mind that I want to revise and it has been for a while because, personally, I think it's params are a bit crap. I have no idea what I was thinking when I made them.

It would be great to finally get that racing series going on Forza. Speaking of which, we need to do some more races on it again soon, we haven't done so for ages.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add New Reply