Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Re-Volt Live. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add New Reply
Project LiveVolt
Topic Started: Jul 9 2011, 10:33 AM (12,951 Views)
R6TurboExtreme
Member Avatar
Re-Volt Chieftain
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello guys. Re-volt Live is two years old now. And I wanted to make a mod with other people in co-op. So after all, I wanted to make a mod that makes re-volt much more DIFFERENT.

The main goal of this mod: Making an epic mod, with all original tracks, cars, frontend everything!

I want livevolt to be like:

Total new original re-volt cars, that the new cars are much different then the cars we have now. But we will make toy cars, not drift/f1 or something.

And livevolt will have a new text font, new pickups, new tracks, new frontend, new EVERYTHING! Almost nothing remains to be the old re-volt!

If you want to help with this project, then it would be very nice!

Any more suggestions?

But one thing is known, you are going to experience the greatest mod of the greatest game ever!

Thanks and greetings r6.

01-04-2012: first LiveVolt development: Made three cars, pictures will come next week. (Conquistador, Phenom and Abracadabra.)

07-04-2012: Well, the cars are coming, and a new car is being planned!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

burner94
Member Avatar
Lazy and slowly progressing car maker since 2010.
Liking the LiveVolt cars in your siggy... This means you already made the second buggy! Keep it up!
LiveVolt supporter :)
Posted Image

Rail handling is for n00bs.

RV_Passion
Member Avatar
Carboxmaker, Repainter and sometime more.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@R6TurboExtreme: I would not mind to change my carbox style. So I want to say, I want to join. ;) (PLEASE? :unsure: )
Art is beautiful, but makes a lot of work : Karl Valentin

Skarma
Member Avatar
Distant.
You want params? I wouldn't mind helping.
Posted Image
Posted Image

LivingWithGames
Member Avatar
Super Pro
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
R6TurboExtreme,Saturday, Jul 9 2011
07:33
01-04-2012: first LiveVolt development: Made three cars, pictures will come next week. (Conquistador, Phenom and Abracadabra.)

Good to hear that. *like*

P.S.: I just hope you're not kidding after all, because it's Aprils 1st. *crosses fingers a bit*

R6TurboExtreme
Member Avatar
Re-Volt Chieftain
Hey everyone, nice to hear everybody's so motivated! @Skarma, you can ofcourse help with params, especially when I really can't do a thing, so thanks :)

@RV_Passion, very nice to hear you want to make carboxes for me, and SURE I want you make carboxes for me! Well, about the style, now I want to make them high quality as possible, but this time in 512 format / 4, so 128x128 carboxes in the frontend! But that comes at last, first I'm going to complete a few cars and create a new frontend as I've got enough skill for that!

One little funny thing: When testing a Formula 1 toy car (don't mind the description on the first post :) :) ) So, this is the result of messed up wheels etc.

[xIMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/b3k74x.png[/xIMG]
Posted Image

RV_Passion
Member Avatar
Me and my twin brother (he will also sign up here soon.) can draw tracks and car concepts or sketches for this mod. ;)

And we would like to test the results and give suggestions for improvement, if needed. What I'm trying to say is that I always strive for perfection and I need to be sure that the overall picture is correct to get a perfectly converted mod.

I hope I don't ask to much and that I don't seem arrogant. :unsure:

R6TurboExtreme
Member Avatar
Re-Volt Chieftain
Yeah, you don't sound arrogant, its called winner's mentality :)

I really like to have some car concepts yeah, saturday pictures of the cars will come, and maybe even the files! :) Nice to hear your twin brother has interest too.

R6
Posted Image

zipperrulez
Member Avatar
Man of few words.
Steal Tarnit from NewVolt, I'm sure kay would allow it if you ask him.
Posted Image ZR OUT

R6TurboExtreme
Member Avatar
Re-Volt Chieftain
probably, but to be honest its too... boxy. I prefer cars as ex. Toyeca, just good shape and round you know ;)

Thanks for the suggestion though, good that you have interest!
Posted Image

burner94
Member Avatar
That skidmark drawing looks like an optical illusion-like thingy I saw some time ago, lol.
Posted Image

zipperrulez
Member Avatar
Man of few words.
I might've just reskinned the right car in the live volt banner.
Posted Image ZR OUT

R6TurboExtreme
Member Avatar
Re-Volt Chieftain
Posted Image

These are the 4 cars I've been working on!

Well, this topic just needs more love, so this is the beginning!

Thanks to Hi-Ban for his Inferno mp777, just changed a bit to Abracadabra. Thanks to Zipperrulez for the "magic" good looking skin!
Posted Image

LivingWithGames
Member Avatar
Super Pro
I loved the Phenom one.Now I'm wondering which car was used for repaint, Aquasonic was not, neither the NY 54...And the back of it it's even closer to the Pest Control, unless modified.

burner94
Member Avatar
All are originals, LWG. No repaints or stuff like that.
Posted Image

RV_Passion
Member Avatar
Sorry R6TurboExtreme but the body from "Hurricane" sees of the proportions not beautifully made and "Abracadabra" is a name that does not fit, especially for a toy car. What concerns "Hornet", I thought your does not make f1 cars.

R6TurboExtreme
Member Avatar
Re-Volt Chieftain
Yeah, I didn't plan to make f1 cars, but RC f1 cars sounded like a good idea. And I will probably re-work Hurricane's body tomorrow, it needs some more love indeed. It's too lowpoly. Abracadabra, its just a car, which has a magic feeling when you drive it. But Passion, if you prefer a different name, it wouldn't hurt to tell it :).
Posted Image

RV_Passion
Member Avatar
I think before we start so arbitrary and without a clear idea about the content, I place first written record of what exactly happens and can happen. When I'm done, I'll send it to you and you can tell me then what is possible and what is not.

This is my suggestion.

burner94
Member Avatar
C'mon RV_P, this is _his_ mod. And since YOU asked him to co-operate in it, well, this just makes no sense. I mean, it's okay if you suggest something, but if you're gonna tell him exactly what to do and how, erm...

Also, I found it particularly hard to understand what you said in the post above mine. Revise your English or double-check the Google-Translate-made sentences you write, atleast.
Posted Image

RV_Passion
Member Avatar
It is a suggestion , not a demand but somehow you're right. :unsure: I think I should shut up!

And Google-Translate sucks but I have no other choice. -_-

zipperrulez
Member Avatar
Man of few words.
I like Hurricane's skin, but not as much as Abracadabara :P
Posted Image ZR OUT

R6TurboExtreme
Member Avatar
Re-Volt Chieftain
*Abracadabra (just think of the 2 pokemon Abra and Kadabra) :)

Yeah, I've changed Hurricane's skin, it does look alot better now, been working with layers for the first time (shame lol)

Anyway, I've changed the F1 car a bit, does look more toyish now, with his skin.

Now the F1 is fixed, thanks to burner94!

@RV_Passion, don't worry, I always want to receive constructive critic.

Now I'm planning a new car, just a very simple concept. Here you can have a little photo.

Posted Image

The left of the side is the front of the car, and the right is the back. This is a pretty weird concept, but i want my cars to have a little bit like hotwheels. As they do look toyish. Well, enjoy and imagine a new car you can expect in a week!

R6

Posted Image

burner94
Member Avatar
RV_Passion,Saturday, Apr 7 2012
13:53
It is a suggestion , not a demand but somehow you're right. :unsure: I think I should shut up!

And Google-Translate sucks but I have no other choice. -_-

Nah, I'm not fed up with you or something like that, just pointing out a small thing, don't worry.

And this time the translation was brilliant ;)

@R6: That sounds so weird XD wondering what will turn out... Kinda looks like my Lorus Rups after a punch or a kick in its back, lol.
Posted Image

R6TurboExtreme
Member Avatar
Re-Volt Chieftain
New update! I've been modeling the car, and I need suggestions. No idea how it looks like, but it looks pretty rookie, doesn't it?

Posted Image

So, any name suggestions? What should I add to the sides, a pipe?
Posted Image

burner94
Member Avatar
Widen the rear arches a bit, it'll look even more weird imo :)

As for the name... hmm... why not some kind of long and thin insect?
Guessing that Mantis might fit :)
Posted Image

Dave-o-rama
Member Avatar
Hallucinogenic Bulb
Any plans on what tracks you'll be using? :rolleyes:
hi-ban about strike21's constantly getting banned

Already banned? Wow! You Are Faster Than My Twin Mill!

martensan on RVZT

I live in a translation using Google

R6TurboExtreme
Member Avatar
Re-Volt Chieftain
yeah, ill create tracks specially for livevolt, but will be posted on RVZT too. If your new market project is very nice, then I won't bother putting it on LiveVolt ;)

@Burner, thank you for the name, i'm really happy with it, i can imagine a mantis car!

R6
Posted Image

RV_Pure
Member Avatar
Re-Volt Car Designer, Blender Modeler
Hello Re-Volt fans,

Now i am together with RV_Passion in Re-Volt Live. ^_^

I try to draw own Custom Cars for Re-Volt (it is not easy to find the right design for the car, very difficult). :mellow:
We have already a list with names for different cars and different ideas of tracks, for us. I hope we can soon realize our ideas.

Posted Image

R6TurboExtreme
Member Avatar
Re-Volt Chieftain
Yeah, I'd really like to realize very good ideas, they can be just simple, as the car mentioned last post of mine (The blue one).

Thank you anyway, cars are easier to make than tracks though, as tracks take a hell of time to complete. But i would really like to make tracks as well, but they do take longer than cars. Oh keep in mind, I do want to make other style tracks than in Re-volt now is. So, no supermarket, garden, toys in the hood, you know what I mean.

I can't tell much, except that Villevolt is a exception, as it contains some stock parts. And VilleVolt (My track project at the moment) will be probably included, that saves me alot of work.
Probably Dave_o_rama's Supermarket 5 will be included, but NOTHING more. So its up to us to make tracks that have their own theme different to Re-Volt's.

So... I don't have much to say, but I'm sure that i'll find a way to create custom shadows, as I don't want to use Shadow.bmp. Yeah, i know, I might contact with huki for more information.

As last, I've thought about the frontend, but I'll make this as last, because its not very necessary, but nice ofcourse!

R6
Posted Image

THE_HARVESTER
Member Avatar
Boo.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
R6TurboExtreme,Sunday, Apr 8 2012
07:29
New update! I've been modeling the car, and I need suggestions. No idea how it looks like, but it looks pretty rookie, doesn't it?

Posted Image

So, any name suggestions? What should I add to the sides, a pipe?

Beluga or Bulkhead.
Pipes coming from the front and extending all the way to the back, fanning out a bit would be neat.
Wiggidywa.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Re-Volt Mods · Next Topic »
Add New Reply