Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Re-Volt Live. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add New Reply
How To Do An Image As My Signature
Topic Started: Nov 7 2010, 07:41 PM (1,357 Views)
Halogaland
Member Avatar
What is lost must be found again
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here is a tuto which learn you how to do an image as I did for my signature (sorry admin if this is not the right, I didn't know where to place it :P)

1-Ingame, choose the track you want, and the perfect place you want by enter the cheat TVTIME and press F6 to have a free view. Then place the car at the perfect place for you.
2-Then push "escape" and then quit. Select no, and here you have to be quick and precise. Indeed after the moment when the menu has disappear and the moment when the menu appear again, push on the "Prnt Scrn" key, or sthg like that, a touch which save the actual screen.
3-Then quit the game, not by quiting totally the game, but only in pushing AltLeft + Tabulation (=Tab)
4-Then open MSpaint, and push on CtrlLeft + V, and here you'll have the screen saved when you have pushed on "Prnt Scrn". This is for one car only.
5-Then if you want for several cars, redo the tuto below. WARNING, don't push Ctrl+V in the first MSpaint, open a second one
6-In the second one : -If the 2nd car is far from the first jsut draw pure white squares around the 2nd car, all must be pure white, expect the car.
-If the 2nd car is really close from the first one, be very precise by coloring all things around the 2nd car, expect this car, but really ALL pixels white, expect those of the cars.
7-Then don't close the second MSpaint (you'll have to keep it opened if you want more than 2 cars on the same image, to avoid you to always open a MSpaint for each car), select all the image, and copy (to bbe quick, in pushing on CtrlLeft + C).
8-Then reenter in the first MSpaint where there is the first car, and stick what you have copy on this first image. You'll say me that there is a pb, that all will be white, expect the 2nd car, and that there will not be the first one, this is true, but it's because the option draw opaque is activated. To disactivate it, go to "image"/"draw opaque" and deselect it. Then you will see the white disappear, and the 1st car will appear and the 2nd one will be still here. It works only if the background is still the same.
9-If you want more than 2 cars, redo all these things.

That's all, I hope it'll help you, moreover it's really easy to do.

Halogaland de France
Halogaland de France 3D modeler
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

URV
Member Avatar
Sir Pongus
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I bet even Daniel would be able to go through the first part without help.
As for the second, how you put car by car in the background, I finally got it. (Should've guessed it myself)

The topic is OK here. In the "Artwork" section would've been fine too.
re-volt.io | Online Races | Discord Server | My Creations

kay
Member Avatar
Re-Volt Chieftain
absolutely nice :)
I wish it was with pictures!
It wouldn't hurt visiting my blog or Re-Volt frontend's :)

Miro
Re-Volt Chieftain
Very nice tutorial.

Talking about signatures, you could cut off yours a little, it looks like sh*t so big. Just saying...

Halogaland
Member Avatar
What is lost must be found again
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
OK, let's try with images :
Here is a tuto which learn you how to do an image as I did for my signature :

1.1-When you are in "choose name", enter the cheat code TVTIME :
Posted Image
1.2-Then choose your track (for we it'll be Toys in the Hood 1)
Posted Image
1.3-Let's take a good place :
Posted Image
1.4 And the place of the car (Vlad for us) :
Posted Image
2-Then push "escape" and then quit. Select no, and here you have to be quick and precise. Indeed after the moment when the menu has disappear and the moment when the menu appear again, push on the "Prnt Scrn" key, or sthg like that, a touch which save the actual screen :
Click "escape"
Posted Image
Selecting no, then be quick between the moment below and this moment :
Posted Image
3-Then quit the game, not by quiting totally the game, but only in pushing AltLeft + Tabulation (=Tab)
4.1-Then open MSpaint, and push on CtrlLeft + V, and here you'll have the screen saved when you have pushed on "Prnt Scrn". This is for one car only :
Here we are in MSPaint :
Posted Image
4.2-Then simply return in the game LOL :
Posted Image
5-Then if you want for several cars, redo the tuto below. WARNING, don't push Ctrl+V in the first MSpaint, open a second one :
Here we are in the second MSPaint with our second car (Golf from NFSU1) :
Posted Image
6-In the second one : -If the 2nd car is far from the first jsut draw pure white squares around the 2nd car, all must be pure white, expect the car.
-If the 2nd car is really close from the first one, be very precise by coloring all things around the 2nd car, expect this car, but really ALL pixels white, expect those of the cars.
Here how to paint all things around the car in white :
Posted Image
Posted Image
7-Then don't close the second MSpaint (you'll have to keep it opened if you want more than 2 cars on the same image, to avoid you to always open a MSpaint for each car), select all the image, and copy (to bbe quick, in pushing on CtrlLeft + C).
Here to select all :
Posted Image
or push on Ctrl+A
8-Then reenter in the first MSpaint where there is the first car, and stick what you have copy on this first image :
Posted Image
O.O totally white, why??
You'll say me that there is a pb, that all will be white, expect the 2nd car, and that there will not be the first one, this is true, but it's because the option draw opaque is activated. To disactivate it, go to "image"/"draw opaque" and deselect it :
Posted Image
Then you will see the white disappear, and the 1st car will appear and the 2nd one will be still here. It works only if the background is still the same :
Posted Image
9-If you want more than 2 cars, redo all these things.

That's all, I hope it'll help you, moreover it's really easy to do.

Halogaland de France
Halogaland de France 3D modeler
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

URV
Member Avatar
Sir Pongus
Good. Try to save next time as .PNG or something else, a .JPG picture doesn't have the same quality as it should have. Details. Just details.

Citywalker
Member Avatar
Resident Tinkerer
Hey! Now this is good information!!

Thanks!
All my stuff is available here, and all my videos are available there.
-----
CW

Nero
Member Avatar
The dark horse
Genius...simply genius.

URV
Member Avatar
Sir Pongus
Nero,Feb 21 2011
04:27 PM
Genius...simply genius.

Seriously? I had a similar way to do such pics a few years ago. :)

BotVolt
Member Avatar
Advanced
[ *  *  * ]
Been inactive for 6 months, closed

zipperrulez
Member Avatar
Man of few words.
Reopened as it's a tutorial.
Posted Image ZR OUT

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Car Tutorials · Next Topic »
Add New Reply