Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Re-Volt Live. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add New Reply
Roblox; Pretty cool, but nooby community
Topic Started: Feb 14 2010, 11:56 PM (2,689 Views)
Member Avatar
Currently inactive
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ROBLOX is a game where you build stuff with bricks. Like LEGO.
ROBLOX's Trailer:
[dohtml]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OBUlpvyInzg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OBUlpvyInzg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

Another thing; it's free, but has premium memberships.
The community is probably the only con, filled with 8 year-olds that annoy and spam you.
Kirby's gaming rig:
Intel i5 2500k, ASUS NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB, 8GB RAM, 1TB + 500GB HDD
Offline Profile Quote Top
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Nice but as you said, noobish game. :P
Being a member I can only say.... be ever one. More power means more responsability. Guta is here and will be forever.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, this game rocks!
Member Avatar
Literally a "JUNIOR rc"
[ * ]
Daniel_Revay,Friday, Apr 23 2010
Well, this game rocks!

i swear if you played this in the present day
you'd puke
i still play roblox to this very day since 18 september 2010
it has only gotten worse
some people think it got better because it went from being a silly online building toy where you just have fun to a crappy developer platform for jerkfaces where free players are treated worse than trash bags
useless pile of crap for 13 years and still counting!
Member Avatar
The unusual 1990's gamer.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Remembers me of the day Minecraft worked for me.
Some fries and heavy metal!
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have actually played roblox and i have mixed feelings about it.
For me , the game has a good concept, but is executed in a very poor fashion.

[offtopic=offtopic]Sorry Nero for me being a dumbass.[/offtopic]
Member Avatar
Three threes
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Andor,Saturday, Nov 21 2015

So what?
It's moderators job to check every topic in case some idiot posts something rude.[/offtopic][Edit]: Thought about using offtopic button, but oh well, thx.
just ninja things | aka Vaid
>[MediaFire Re-Volt Stuff]< | >[Steam Profile]<
Member Avatar
Custom Vehicle Developer
[ * ]
Yeah, I only use it because I can build cool car bodies, the export then as an .obj file to convert to .pen in blender. The ratios are good though. I just have to use the 1/10 scale and I'm set. But yeah the community is more of garbage than the greedy admins that run it. But I agree free players just get stepped on.
Impatience and competition drives progress!
Member Avatar
The most mysterious
[ * ]
I played this a long long time ago (if you ever met RevenG, then that was me). I deeply regret it due to just the degrading of the entirety of the fanbase, and putting waaaaay too many new features (I remember when specific hats were of utmost importance). There was this one cool dude (Donovan something), but that was about the only tolerable person in the end.
Posted Image
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Other Games · Next Topic »
Add New Reply