One month later...
- Range 220.127.116.11/18 has been blocked by a VSTF member for 3 months for inserting nonsense/gibberish into pages.
- IP 18.104.22.168 for inserting random gibberish in page Hi, Dracula as shown here. Vandal has not been blocked.
- IP 22.214.171.124 for vandalizing page Pygmy as shown here. User has been blocked.
- IP 126.96.36.199 for vandalizing page Hailstorm as shown here. Vandal has not been blocked.
- New Users!
- "Most Powerful God Idol" by TSRSJ4712
Just out of boredom, here's a pointless glitch in Pocket God Facebook.
- Activate the Hot Springs and Fat Cupid.
- Spawn one pygmy.
- Drop a pygmy in front of Fat Cupid and directly above the Hot Springs and shoot an arrow at a destination that marks where the falling pygmy and the arrow will intersect. In other words, drop a pygmy in front of Fat Cupid. While it is still in mid-air, shoot it with a love arrow. (This may take a few tries to perfect.) If it then lands into the Hot Springs, you've successfully reproduced the glitch.
- Watch your little ice-skater dance.
Just a random question.
Looks like I'm back one day early.
So since I'm fine now, it's time for another update.
Thanks for reading.
- First up, vandals.
- IP 188.8.131.52 inserted something... suggestive. The anon has not been blocked before.
- A plethora of spambots have been harassing me and Sactage (a VSTF member). The spambots originated from Plants vs. Zombies Wiki but spilled over to Pocket God Wiki. Their IP range is between 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11, or a range of 18.104.22.168/18.
- New users!
- New pages!
Why am I more than two weeks overdue?
That's a LOT of news! See you next time!
- First off, the vandals.
- Say hello to the new users!
- Drek and God have made new blogs concerning the latest update!
- Gousha has upgraded all gods up to the T-Rex God with the newest format!
By the way, I've finally defeated the God of Thunder in Battle of the Gods. Thanks to the Galley Master's level 20 brother (the God of Dance) and some attack-boost idols, I dealt 1,500 damage (overkill, I know...) to the God of Thunder before he can crash the game using the Ice Monster! So congratulations to me!
The irony was that I defeated the Owl God on my first try after all the frustration caused by the God of Thunder.
Oops, I'm overdue.
Anyone want news?
- Gousha's still busy on the templates.
- Update 12.2 is now out on Facebook.
- Check out Pocket God Wiki's new FAQ! Here's the link: FAQ
There ends another chapter of Wiki history.
- In the past two weeks, JSquish has expanded the episode pages of Pocket God, JTU, FB, Comics, and PGR!
- Say hi to new users:
- Here's an interesting guide to HTML!
- The Wiki has a couple of changes. One navigation tool has been toggled and a "message wall" replaces the old "talk page". Make sure to comment on Nat's newest blog about it.
Oops! Better get updating!
As usual, the Wiki has been very quiet... sort of.
Not much activity.
- First off, remember the Forums' interview with David Hedgecock? He posted some official artwork in the Q&A. Four separate users each uploaded sections of that official artwork onto the Wiki. Technically, that's copyright infringement. To prevent this, go to each of the file names (Moon.jpg, Moon.png, Teela.png, Kinsee.gif, etc.) and protect each and every one of them to edit=sysop.
- Gousha has generously expanded the episode 40 section of Pocket God Wiki! Check it out yourself!
- Multiple pages now have Gousha's new infobox. Check them out here, here, and here.
Click here to go to Pocket God Wiki
I used to post regularly in the Wikia News topic in the Outhouse. Now that section has been moved to my blog! I will be posting here frequently. Check here often for regular updates!
That's the last of the ongoing projects. Visit us at Pocket God Wiki sometime!
- New user "Gousha", who knows a lot of HTML, creates a new template: Infobox Idol! Click here to gaze at the wonder. Podoscow is overlooking the entire project.
- Red links galore! After a deletion sweep gone slightly awry (caused by me, sorry about that! ), red links now plague our beloved Wiki! Log in to Wikia or edit anonymously and click here to help remove those red links!
(Note: Please don't recreate the pages. Instead, change the links.)
- New pages of all six members of Sun's tribe have been created - with the exception of Toola, whose page has been deleted. Feel free to add your knowledge about Sun's tribe here!
- Is it hammer time yet? While the Red Link Cleanup is underway, I would like to embark on another project: The PGW Community Portal! The page is still the default Wikia message, so it could use some expansion.