[Rules, Quick Links, Contact Us]
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

RS Forums, RS Clan Page, Play RS1, Play RS2, Play RS3
Like us on FaceBook
Live Gold Swaps on Twitch
Add an Event
Event Calendar
Deputy Discussion

Welcome to the National Guard of Runescape.

You must be registered to access the forums.

Username:   Password:
uhmmm; hi!
Topic Started: Mar 19 2015, 12:21 AM (355 Views)
jimmy4848
Member Avatar
Lv 43
Holy crap i had a dream about runescape the other night and was suprised i remembered my log in information. does anyone still play this game anymore?
Been in Catherby 9 since 2005

Been Liam Jr. since June 10, 2009
Offline Profile Top

Sam
Member Avatar
MotM Oct'09
Always mate
Offline Profile Top

Toshortofnam
NGoR Elder
I do once in awhile.. with Sam... Naked.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
I play every single day. Name is Catherby, Kire666, Kire667, Kire668.

Trying to earn 99 fish on all them for OS same as I have EOC. But my main goal is 200m fish xp OS and 120 all EOC.

Btw even though join/leave is more fitting a section to discuss all of this. We've got a larger thread here. http://s3.zetaboards.com/NGoR/topic/7707054/1/
Edited by Kire667, Apr 13 2015, 09:20 AM.
Posted Image

"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me.
"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Sakkath
NGoR Elder
Look at my member number :DDD. I play every day man. Can't believe I remembered my login info for here either O_o. BTW I came back about a year ago after not playing for like 10 years. This is my first post in 6 years O_o. Look at my signature, Erik :DD.

Jimmy, I didn't even know I knew you bro. But then I just read the only thread I'm subscribed to (from 6 years ago), about the #NGoR IRC channel http://s3.zetaboards.com/NGoR/topic/659852/1/ and I wrote back then "Big thanks to Jimmy4848 for trying to help revive the IRC channel! Because he took the initiative to help me out, his efforts are rewarded with chat mod! Congratz to the first new chat mod in a long long time! He made me realize we have to split up the 'chat mod' group. I say 'Chat mod/admin' should stay the way it originally was and we make a separate group for 'ClanChat Mod.'" My bad for not even realizing I knew you! If you want to catch up, I am RastaJedi in game, but my chat is friends only. So join the clan I own as a guest (Three Blunts Deep) and say something to me, or tell me your RSN here and I will set this to my new email and hopefully will see your reply and we can catch up :D.

In other news, I ran into ZoneNoob the other day. He had just come back to RS and he walked by me in the GE and I recognized his name. Nice to see a couple of the only people still left from the good ol' NGoR days...
Edited by Sakkath, Apr 16 2015, 01:11 AM.
Ŝặқķậŧĥ

Posted Image

Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Always good seeing returning veterans of Runescape and NG.

If anyone else has returned lately and noticed this thread. Join us here http://s3.zetaboards.com/NGoR/topic/7707054/1/ for discussion.
Posted Image

"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me.
"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

jimmy4848
Member Avatar
Lv 43
Haha I didn't get a notification I may come back and play Runescape some. I mess around on the f2p servers every once in a while.
My IG name was changed a while ago from Jimmy4848 to kissmystones haha
Edited by jimmy4848, Dec 12 2015, 10:56 PM.
Been in Catherby 9 since 2005

Been Liam Jr. since June 10, 2009
Offline Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Leave/Return · Next Topic »

National Guard of Gaming, National Guard of Runescape, Clan MF-D and all logos are trademarks of Webtronix Design, ©1998. All Rights Reserved. View our ToS for more details. Runescape™ is a trademark of JaGeX Ltd ©1999. Andrew Gower and Jagex, Ltd. Forum banners by Bobbydown. Forum design by Ackerben. Team Speak by Gaming Heavens.